HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Day Of The Dead 2: Contagium" DVD Info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Day Of The Dead 2: Contagium" DVD Info.

Release Date: 10/18/2005
    Original Release: 2005
    Rated: NR
    Length: 103 mins
    Picture: Color
    Genre(s): Horror
    SRP: $19.98

Synopsis
    This film is set sometime in 1968 when a strange viral outbreak is contained within the walls of a military hospital in Pennsylvania: all those exposed are destroyed and burned to the ground. A wall of silence befalls the incidence, and soon enough only a vague myth remains. The hospital becomes a civilian mental treatment center. But old secrets can’t be kept secret forever.

Credits
    Starring: Laurie Baranyay, Shasa Dabner, Johnny Diaz Reyes
    Director: Ana Clavell / James Glenn Dudelson
    Producer: James Glenn Dudelson, Robert Franklin Dudelson

Source: AnchorBayEntertainment.com
    __________________________________________________ _
    The Movie "Day of the dead 2 Contagium" is set in a mental hospital in Pennsylvania, five patients about to be released uncover a secret buried within the compound and unleash a virus (contagium) designed to force Humanity to evolve into powerful creatures capable of astounding feats…and incredible cruelty. In order for this new Human to survive it needs to feed on human flesh: but a bite from these creatures creates a new state of existence, the Creature's subordinate, the Living Dead. It's up to our terrified heroes to choose to accept this fate or to fight it, even if it means their own destruction.

A reader emailed Geoffrey Mark (visual effects supervisor) about the status of the film and he replied with the following: "As far as I know, the production company is working night & day to get this film out. I don't know if it'll be theatrical or direct-to-DVD, but I do know the computer effects rock! If you're talking about the original Day, yeah, the effects kick butt. Way better. They compare to the remake Day also, some are leagues better. That was one of the films I was told to watch – I had to beat that. Patience, my friend. Your wait will be worthwhile." Thanks to "steve-o".

and if u are a hardcore zombiemaniac go visit the zombiearmy and enlist!
    A friend of mine saw this movie and said the movie had some cheesie parts to it, but it has some really funny parts and recommends you see this movie even if your not a hardcore zombie fan. Im gonna rent it when its released on video.
    Fuck abeer run lets continue the fun. I keep my brand in stock. Crisper on lock.

I forgot to mention, sadly this movie wasent directed My Romero, so dont expect it to be a bloody masterpiece. But rumor has it, that it is suppose to be funny.
    Fuck abeer run lets continue the fun. I keep my brand in stock. Crisper on lock.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Tarzan, 03-13-2018, 02:56 PM
    14 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Tarzan
    by Tarzan

Started by nehasharma16, 11-29-2021, 02:26 AM