HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lord of War

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lord of War

    what do you guys think of this movie? i've never been a big fan of Nicolas Cage, although after Adaptation and Matchstick Men i've begun to like him a little more... and the previews i've seen for this movie lately make it look really good... so what do you guys think?

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399295/


    here's a link to the trailer... check it out....

    http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/lord_of_war/

  • #2
    cage is a good actor. don't like him from interviews or for some reason, i forget, fuck him. but i enjoy his movies. and it doesn't seem like he's trying too much of an action roll even though that's the type of movie it appears to be, which is good. because i don't want to see old men do action rolls. ethan hawke gets on my nerves.
    My other aliases:
    justp1ayin
    West
    Masai
    On The Shelf

    Originally posted by Nasen
    i seeth for a minute
    Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
    i have no clue who was de-re whatever

    Comment


    • #3
      yea man, i cant stand Ethan Hawke

      Ewan McGregor > Ethan Hawke

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TheMan
        but i enjoy his movies. and it doesn't seem like he's trying too much of an action roll even though that's the type of movie it appears to be, which is good. because i don't want to see old men do action rolls.
        Most of his action movies were in his mid-30's...and even now he's only 41, but he still is miscast in most of his action movies. I think this movie will be pretty decent.

        "Drop the farenheight back down to zero
        Bring Heat to the streets like I'm Pacino and DeNiro"
        - Redman

        Milwaukee Bucks - 5-2
        Green Bay Packers - 2-7

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Hand-E-Man
          Most of his action movies were in his mid-30's...and even now he's only 41, but he still is miscast in most of his action movies. I think this movie will be pretty decent.
          face/off is one overrated piece of shit.
          My other aliases:
          justp1ayin
          West
          Masai
          On The Shelf

          Originally posted by Nasen
          i seeth for a minute
          Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
          i have no clue who was de-re whatever

          Comment

          Post ad widget 300x250

          Collapse

          LATEST POSTS

          Collapse

          Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Rapsodia, 09-23-2020, 05:22 AM
          2 responses
          10 views
          0 likes
          Last Post BrookeDavis  
          Started by oneshotc0, Yesterday, 10:04 AM
          0 responses
          2 views
          0 likes
          Last Post oneshotc0  
          Started by oneshotc0, Yesterday, 10:01 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post oneshotc0  
          Started by swaraj7698, 03-07-2020, 06:12 AM
          6 responses
          86 views
          0 likes
          Last Post everest
          by everest
           
          Started by Petertrtrt, Yesterday, 04:00 AM
          1 response
          7 views
          0 likes
          Last Post KevinLo
          by KevinLo
           
          Started by ketofat, Yesterday, 01:50 AM
          0 responses
          2 views
          0 likes
          Last Post ketofat
          by ketofat
           
          Started by ketofat, Yesterday, 01:49 AM
          0 responses
          3 views
          0 likes
          Last Post ketofat
          by ketofat
           
          Started by ultraketoxusa, Yesterday, 12:17 AM
          0 responses
          2 views
          0 likes
          Last Post ultraketoxusa  
          Started by ultraketoxusa, Yesterday, 12:16 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post ultraketoxusa  
          Started by ultraketoxusa, Yesterday, 12:15 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post ultraketoxusa  
          Working...
          X