HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who HAVE SEEN "V for Vendetta" i got a ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who HAVE SEEN "V for Vendetta" i got a ?

ok first off, greatttt movie. really was. but there were some parts that im a lil lost on....

- When EV (sp?) was stolen from that guys house (her boss, the dude her asked her out on the date) wasn't it one of the governments men who took her? did anyone else see this? it definitely wasn't anyone in a mask and they def. black bagged her, right?

- Wasn't she having her head shaved by a woman? not by V?

So pretty much, V kidnapped her and held her prisoner until she had "no fear" correct? cuz thats what she asked for right? Sorry i ended up getting popcorn for my girl and bullshit and shes horrible at explaining all this shit...any help would be great!

- the guy who kidnapped her was wearing a mask so it was probably V dressed up as a soldier...he's obviously a master of disguise

- im not sure who was shaving her head but it definitely couldnt be V because she had no blindfold on and could see the face, so V probably had help...from who, i dont kno

and yea V kidnapped her, but the reporter was infact really taken and killed by the government because they found the koran in his house
    R.I.P.
    MICHAEL
    "KING OF POP"
    JACKSON

Comment

V didnt have help kidnapping her. He cant allow anyone else to see his hideout. He either was in disguise or they just showed a girl cutting her hair to hide the fact that it was V that kidnapped her later in the movie.

Comment

Everything was done like that because they actually wanted us to ask questions. If you pay attention at the end when everybody takes their masks off, the "dude who asked her out on a date" (his name is Deitrich in the movie) is there, the two lesbian girls are there, the little girl who got shot, more people who were in prison or killed were there also. And Deitrich is gay in the movie and it wasnt a date what he asked Evey for. Thats why I went to see it twice. All the little details are amazing.

In case you didnt know, the movie is after a graphic novel written by Alan Moore. It talked about a mysterious anarchist who works to destroy the fascist government and has a major impact on the people that he encounters.
        Itis a great production. Props to Joe Silver and the Wachowski brothers for making a movie actually worth paying for. Twice.
        smoke weed

Chill.

Comment

That opening scene when V gives that specch, it is amazing the way it is done. The tone of voice, the way he says it, and the things he says is awesome. It is defianetly worth seeing twice cause I know I missed a lot of things.
          With my voice I will vent
          Standing here, hoping that this will be energy well spent
          So no matter how absurd these words get, listen closely
          As this could be the last word I spit

Comment

I cant wait to get the book and the graphic novels in the mail. ordered them a few days ago
            smoke weed

Chill.

Comment

I really liked this movie, but I think I should probably check it out again in a better theater. I saw it this Sunday in our local theater which is pretty crappy. Something has to be wrong the the sound system in that place, because the sound effects were coming through fine, while a lot of the dialogue (which from what I could hear, is one of the main things that make this movie so great) came through very muffled. I had to strain to hear much of what was said. I think I heard most of it, but I'm sure there are some things I missed. Still, this was one of the best movies I've seen in some time.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by AleksShamles, Yesterday, 12:33 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Zavylon
              by Zavylon

Started by kafi87o, 05-28-2021, 07:37 AM