HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Health Inspector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Health Inspector

    am i the only one disgusted that larry the cable guy got to make a retarded ass fucking movie?

  • #2
    Originally posted by BIZZYSWHITETWIN
    am i the only one disgusted that larry the cable guy got to make a retarded ass fucking movie?
    Nope. The preview looks like total shit and I am sure the movie will be the same. I don't find any of that blue collar shit funny. Definitely won't be seeing this. I will definitely be seeing Inside Man

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bigjim69247
      ...Definitely won't be seeing this. I will definitely be seeing Inside Man

      Comment


      • #4
        this looks funny as hell
        OSU BASKETBALL #1 28-2

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BIZZYSWHITETWIN
          am i the only one disgusted that larry the cable guy got to make a retarded ass fucking movie?
          Dude you must not know how popular Larry the Cable Guy and the other Blue Collar boys are. He just put out a cd last year that went gold, that's good for a comedy cd. Not to mention all his DVD sales from his Git-R-Done DVD. Check out http://www.riaa.comBTW this is gonna be some funny ass shit.
          Vitamin Water, Ladies and Gentlemen...Vitamin Water.

          Comment


          • #6
            ^He's fat and stupid.

            If anyone deserves a movie, it's Ron White, not this fat hick bastard.
            I'm pre-disastrous, I fuck shit up before it happens
            Like blown engines of Airplanes with snorin' captains

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Brandon Almighty
              ^He's fat and stupid.
              If anyone deserves a movie, it's Ron White, not this fat hick bastard.
              HAHA, anybody nicknamed Tater Salad should have their own movie or be on Jerry Springer.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by em_is_real_deal
                Dude you must not know how popular Larry the Cable Guy and the other Blue Collar boys are. He just put out a cd last year that went gold, that's good for a comedy cd. Not to mention all his DVD sales from his Git-R-Done DVD. Check out http://www.riaa.comBTW this is gonna be some funny ass shit.
                all his shit is the same and is very unfunny. im a big fan of Foxworthy and Ron White so ive seen the blue collar shit. i fuckin hate larry the cable guy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  hate all that blue collar shit.

                  "You know your a redneck when your gun rack has a gun rack" NOT FUNNY
                  If I can kick drugs, I can deliver a baby

                  Charlie RIP
                  LOST

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    it looked retarded but a few of my buddies dragged me along to see it today and it actually had me laughing for like 85% of the movie.

                    even if you hate his other shit this is NOTHING like his comedy shit, he says git-r-done ONCE... and that was at the last 10 seconds of the movie.
                    R.I.P. Big Proof

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      this is the #16 worst movie ever.... IMDb told me so.

                      http://imdb.com/chart/bottom
                      Not Your Normal "Guns, Money, Bitches" Rap

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        so you believe a website?

                        what if IMDB told you pussy was for fags, would you believe it?
                        R.I.P. Big Proof

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Gatman
                          so you believe a website?

                          what if IMDB told you pussy was for fags, would you believe it?
                          Fuck yes i would, I almost believe the stuff i read on that site more then i do on this site...........note the sarcasm
                          If I can kick drugs, I can deliver a baby

                          Charlie RIP
                          LOST

                          Comment

                          Post ad widget 300x250

                          Collapse

                          LATEST POSTS

                          Collapse

                          Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by nslryax, Today, 09:48 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post nslryax
                          by nslryax
                           
                          Started by sdfdsgvb, Today, 06:21 AM
                          0 responses
                          2 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post sdfdsgvb  
                          Started by bibuvaro, Today, 05:28 AM
                          0 responses
                          2 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post bibuvaro  
                          Started by FrankCobalt, 10-22-2020, 04:14 PM
                          2 responses
                          5 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Smilert
                          by Smilert
                           
                          Started by tkaxec, Yesterday, 01:04 PM
                          1 response
                          4 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Smilert
                          by Smilert
                           
                          Started by patricktate, Today, 03:06 AM
                          0 responses
                          2 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post patricktate  
                          Started by Bynarden, 10-20-2020, 11:44 AM
                          2 responses
                          5 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post WesleyDrake  
                          Started by bophguwdgmkh, Today, 01:20 AM
                          0 responses
                          2 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post bophguwdgmkh  
                          Started by granitemalusa, Today, 01:14 AM
                          0 responses
                          2 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post granitemalusa  
                          Started by granitemalusa, Today, 01:07 AM
                          0 responses
                          2 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post granitemalusa  
                          Working...
                          X