No announcement yet.

Law & Order: SVU (may contain spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law & Order: SVU (may contain spoilers)

This is one of my favorite shows on TV (I first started watching it beacuse I am a huge fan of OZ and there are a bunch of the same actors, either regulars or guests in it), and if you saw tonights episode you know that Mariska Hargitay (Bensen) has asked for a new partner...this will lead to her being off the show for the rest of this season and the begining of the next because in real life she is having a baby and has asked for time off.

After seeing the previews I was really woried they where going to kill her, but I guess this is better but it won't be the same with out the Bensen/Stabler combo. I did some research to see who will be her fill in on the show until she returns and it turns out Stablers new parterner will be played briefly by Anthony Anderson and also Connie Nielsen will do 6 episodes as a warrant officer as his partner.

If you are a fan of the show how do you think Anderson will do on the show? I don't think it will be the same without Bensen.
    Last edited by Instigator187; 04-04-2006, 09:18 PM.

I watched it for the first time tonight. Awesome episode. Lou Diamond Phillips was real good. I laugh every time I see Ice-T as a cop, just strikes me as funny. Anthony Anderson was awesome on The Shield and will do weil on this show also.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjim69247
      I watched it for the first time tonight. Awesome episode. Lou Diamond Phillips was real good. I laugh every time I see Ice-T as a cop, just strikes me as funny. Anthony Anderson was awesome on The Shield and will do weil on this show also.
      Ya, Cop Killer playing a Cop is always funny to me, but he actaully does pretty good in the show, like last weeks episode was basically all about his characters family and it was pretty good.

So Anderson is pretty good playing a serious role? I have only seen him when he plays the comic side kick, like in the DMX movies and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Instigator187
        Ya, Cop Killer playing a Cop is always funny to me, but he actaully does pretty good in the show, like last weeks episode was basically all about his characters family and it was pretty good.
        So Anderson is pretty good playing a serious role? I have only seen him when he plays the comic side kick, like in the DMX movies and shit.
        He played a bad ass gang member on The Shield in season 4 and showed up a little last season. He was very good. You will be happy with his performance.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by AleksShamles, Yesterday, 12:33 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Zavylon
        by Zavylon

Started by kafi87o, 05-28-2021, 07:37 AM