Buffy: Episodes, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy: Episodes, anyone?

Great show, loved it from day one to the end.

Anybody got the german seasons as a dvd-rip? A torrent for example? I'm search everywhere, but I just find english ones.

Anybody else watching/watched it?

I love this show too...sorry I can't help you though.
    I've been looking for Season 3 episodes 16-19. I have season 3 on DVD but for some reason the disc that is supposed to have those episodes on it plays episodes from season 5 instead.
    Last edited by Shannon So Crazy; 04-09-2006, 06:48 PM.
    What I'm Listening To

Comment

What the fuck? How is that even possible? Is that a downloaded/burned dvd or a bought one? LOL
      That's crazy.
      Well, since I have season 2, 3 and 4 of Angel now, I started collecting the Buffy dvds. Got already season 2, but they are too damn expensive, if you want all of them.

Comment

I got all of the DVDs from Amazon so it's official. The disc even has the season 3 artwork on it... I guess it's just my luck that something like that would happen though lol.
        What I'm Listening To

Comment

Damn Shannon how random is that?! lol

I bought the entire collection 1-7 (with new bonus disc) recently brand new from eBay but when I opend the seal I noticed the front had a rip in it and they wouldn't take it back It's hurts me to look at it!

Season 5 was probably my favourite season but when I watch another season I decide that's my fave so yeah it's an AMAZING show.
          The whole jossverse it great <3
          http://www.last.fm/user/Humpage/

My DVD Collection

Please sub my Youtube channel: DVDeMm (Huge DVD collector)

Comment

Damn, that must suck. Whatever, at least you have got all the seasons. I wanted to get the entire collection too off of ebay, but that was a little to expensive at once (195€).
            Season 5 was your favourite? Well, that is possibly the one I liked least (right after season one, of course; season one is too short). But there is this really crazy episode as far as I know, the one where buffy is in the psychiatry and she is going crazy and attacks her friends and stuff. That episode is creepy, especially the end, where the last we see is her in the clinic and you just think "damn, this could be the real world of buffy and the whole show is just in her dreams. this would make more sense anyways". lol

I really like season 2 and 3, but the most intense would be season 7, since every episode they are nearly completely beaten up. I especially like the episode where buffy gets kicked out... That was really sad.

Comment

Yes I loved that S7 episode mainly because Spike is the only one on her side and he stays with her all night, awww! I'm such a Spuffy fangirl! ol

And the episode with Buffy in the mental home was actually a Season 6 episode ''Normal Again''. That's a great, dark episode.
              I liked Season 5 the most because the big bad of that season, Glory, was great and it had some great stand alone episodes. And of course the finale ''The Gift'' probably the best episode EVER.

My DVD Collection

Comment

^Ah yes, the 'I believe in you, Buffy' speech. It brings a tear to my eye lol.

The Mayor was my favorite villain. He was so funny but creepy at the same time. Henry Groener was great at playing him.

It's too hard to choose a favorite season, but 4 was my least favorite. Just because of Riley.
                What I'm Listening To

Comment

I loved it.

But..

It ended horribly. I felt like I wasted all my time building up to nothing.. same with Angel. They slaughtered the 2 shows. Both shows worst season was the very last.. The very last season of Buffy practically had the same thing occuring for the ENTIRE season.

I bought every season of both shows... Except the last ones. No way am I going to support that piece of crap. lol.

But, either way.. Buffy was an awesome show, with great writers and actors.. even if SMG was a cocky bitch off camera. Best seasons had to be 2 and 3 though. My favourite episodes usually revolve around the Buffy/Angel romance. Episodes like:

Amends (When The First haunts Angel, during the Christmas episode)
                  Becoming 1 & 2 (season 2 finale)
                  Suprise (Angel loses his soul)
                  Passion (Jenny Calender is killed by Angelus)

I still got that poem Angel recites from Passion memorized.. .. Matter of fact, I think I'm going to watch it now
                  Last edited by Psycho69; 04-10-2006, 06:11 PM.
                  Now let the night be dark for all of me.
                  Let the night be too dark for me to see
                  Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

such a good show..

but fyi..each season is $25 on dvd,boxed set, and its an american show...the german titles wont be overly german....
                    My Movies

Comment

Psycho - Great choices for best episodes. I have a craving to watch now too.
                      But I have to disagree about the last Season, some of it was hit and miss I guess but for the majority of it I really enjoyed it. I wish it didn't end how it did with all the potentials getting empowerd cause, well, they annoyed me but I still enjoyed the final season and it was sad to see it go.

Season 5 of Angel was the worst Angel season because I don't think they should of bought Spike back. It was just to get the Buffy audience over to Angel. And the new surroundings of Wolfram & Heart were a big change, it was all too much to take it in one season...oh and Fred turning into Illyria, I liked that character in the end but i was like :| omg Fred's just gone?!! lol.
                      I really liked the episode where Cordy died though, I can't believe they ruined her character in S4 and then when she comes back (making the best S5 episode) and she dies. I love Cordy *sniff*

My DVD Collection

Comment

Yeah I didin't really like that they brung Spike back. I loved Spike, but he died a noble death on Buffy then they bring him back on Angel to play the comic relief..that's not right!
                        (Evil)Cordelia did suck lol. It was just wrong in so many ways when she had sex with Connor. Sure it wasn't really her, it was a demon thing trying to give birth to itself but still...EW!
                        What I'm Listening To

Comment

I thought the last moments of Spike's life were incredibly lame. His face, laughter, etc.. just killed it for me.

But, then again. that entire episode sucked major balls lol.
                          Now let the night be dark for all of me.
                          Let the night be too dark for me to see
                          Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

Wasn't it the last ep where Andrew and Anya had a wheelchair fight? LMFAO classic

My DVD Collection

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by nslryax, Today, 09:48 AM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post nslryax
                            by nslryax