HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Extinction TEASER TRAILER

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Resident Evil: Extinction TEASER TRAILER

    http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/resi...xtinction.html

    Yawn?

    aMuse'd



    You have to understand...
    Everything I did, I did for the island.

  • #2
    Hmm. I'll still watch this since I love the games.
    Originally posted by IloveEminem6969
    groupie? ..how am i a groupie?
    - Hahahaha, Classic!

    Comment


    • #3
      Why'd they have to include ali larter in this to play claire.. lol, Forgot about that.. its nothin to be excited about never was feelin the movies AND I wish nemesis had feelings when he was chasin me around the courtyard.. can't add RE movies on my top VG movies list.


      SH Movie > Original RE Movie.

      Even tho silent hill movie was also wack.

      Doom was wack as fuck too.

      Comment


      • #4
        i enjoyed both resident evil movies as i watched them expecting nothing and was happy with the simple entertainment it provided, im not a hardcore gamer although ive played the games before.. i thought they was OK

        i will watch this aswell, cant be that bad.. it will keep me entertained for 90mins

        Comment


        • #5
          i'll watch and love all of the Resident Evil movies because i love all of the games. i've been playing the RE games for ages. i know the movies aren't anything absolutely spectacular but they're entertaining.
          Sox In Four
          and Fitzy says GFY!

          Comment


          • #6
            The original resident evil was brilliant. Gritty, dark etc.

            The second was a total popcorn film.

            I'll watch the third one. Even if I have to witness Ashanti acting.
            LOL @ You

            Comment


            • #7
              the movies are not supposed to connect to the games much anyway.. but ill def check this out, they have a surprise main villian in this one i heard, i dont know who it could be except maybe william burkin or TYRANT.

              I Love Music.
              King of the AVE, with the DEF FEMALE

              Follow Me..twitter.com/im_classic
              Jesus loves chainsaws, He'll cut you open something HOLY.
              I hate a Yankee

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by makeubleed View Post
                the movies are not supposed to connect to the games much anyway.. but ill def check this out, they have a surprise main villian in this one i heard, i dont know who it could be except maybe william burkin or TYRANT.
                in watching all the extras multiple times on resident evil 2 the people who made it said they was trying to show stuff from the game but maybe not the whole storyline they use in the game, so you see nemesis but maybe not the same way you do in the game..

                Mike Epps was funny but i really have no clue as to why they used him in that film, i guess they wanted a comic element in there somewhere..

                Comment


                • #9
                  That was a terrible trailer, I'll prob see the movie though.
                  *****s is mad I get more butt than ashtrays



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by anonymous99 View Post
                    Mike Epps was funny but i really have no clue as to why they used him in that film, i guess they wanted a comic element in there somewhere..
                    In the commentary they say Snoop Dogg was in line to play the role.

                    But he had to pull out for some reason.
                    LOL @ You

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by kelsi'dean View Post
                      The original resident evil was brilliant. Gritty, dark etc.

                      The second was a total popcorn film.

                      I'll watch the third one. Even if I have to witness Ashanti acting.
                      OK, what the fucking fuck. I just got bad repped for this post. lmfao. I keep getting random ones like this.

                      This time it just said "You're Gay!".



                      Any chance one of the Admins can tell me who sent it? I am actually interested to know who left such a fantastic bad rep.
                      LOL @ You

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kelsi'dean View Post
                        In the commentary they say Snoop Dogg was in line to play the role.
                        But he had to pull out for some reason.
                        fuck that would have been alot worse than it was, they failed to provide a comedy type presence to the movie because its meant to be plain old fashioned living dead, guns and action.. man, i never listen to commentary either, is it underrated or do you just listen out of bordem ?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i liked the res evil movies and also doom so i think this will be good too
                          The Facebook

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Looks stupid.. I'll probably watch it anyways because i'm a fan of the video game series, But i'm not really looking forward to this crap. Putting that Milla (?) chick as the lead character in the series was a big mistake IMO.
                            Chicago Bears = NFC champions 2006

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by anonymous99 View Post
                              i enjoyed both resident evil movies as i watched them expecting nothing and was happy with the simple entertainment it provided, im not a hardcore gamer although ive played the games before.. i thought they was OK

                              i will watch this aswell, cant be that bad.. it will keep me entertained for 90mins
                              I agree





                              4 8 15 16 23 42

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by mariagarcia, Today, 06:25 AM
                              7 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mariagarcia  
                              Started by seroibvnyt, Today, 12:47 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post seroibvnyt  
                              Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM
                              5 responses
                              25 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by Nancystarkman, Yesterday, 12:21 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by jreuirei, Yesterday, 08:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jreuirei  
                              Started by dbmci, 10-07-2020, 05:11 AM
                              2 responses
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BrookeDavis  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-14-2020, 10:02 PM
                              3 responses
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Torry
                              by Torry
                               
                              Started by biolifeavisfr, Yesterday, 05:34 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post biolifeavisfr  
                              Started by biolifeavisfr, Yesterday, 05:33 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post biolifeavisfr  
                              Started by tkaxec, 09-18-2020, 11:50 AM
                              2 responses
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nicklloyd  
                              Working...
                              X