god i cant wait!

Comment

This will be amazing

aMuse'd

You have to understand...
      Everything I did, I did for the island.

Comment

That teaser poster is dope as hell.

I'm still waiting for the sixth season to air over here, I'm not gonna download cause then I would probably watch it intirely in a day or two, it would kinda kill the suspense.
        "If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart"

Comment

Promos for the final season....

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2008/0...n-7-promo.html

Comment

i seriously think this series is highly, highly overated .. but i loveeee Dutch and im kinda excited for the last season. but there will be a lot better shows airing at the same time, i hope shane dies and i hope vic dies too or dutch puts him away hehe
            you can thank me now...

Comment

definitely the second best show in television EVER and VERY far from being overrated... actually.. it's quite underrated...

Comment

Im just going into the third season now, finished the finale of Season 2 last night was really good, with Danny getting fired and the Strike Team getting the money.
                Ardoyne

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                  definitely the second best show in television EVER and VERY far from being overrated... actually.. it's quite underrated...
                  very stupid statement, the second season of prison break shits on this entire series.. Smallville is a far better show than this lmaoooo
                  you can thank me now...

Comment

Just finished the sixth season's finale. My roommate got me up on this show. It's definitely one of the best damn cop dramas out right now. I wouldn't put it above The Wire, but it's definitely had me hooked since I caught the first season.

Anyway, I'm impatient for September 2 now. I finished season five's finale like three or four days ago, and I still can't get over Lem's death.

Oh, and where's the Gardocki love?! Ronnie's my dude.
                    The Myth of Chopper City Suit

"Chuck Norris once tried to put on a Chopper Suit. Scientists think that this may have caused the big bang."

Comment

yea, Ronnie's the shit... definitely the second best show ever.. very much agree with all the praise... very underrated show...

glad you like it Rizzy

Comment

So, is the sixth season any good? It's gonna air over here soon.

I thought the fifth season was probably the best season yet, but since the sixth is only a few episodes lots of people I talked to don't really consider it a full season, more of a set-up for the events in the last season. Also, the season doesn't really have a big name actor like Glen Close or Forest Whitaker for Michael Chicklis to go up against. How big is Franka Potente's part?
                        "If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart"

Comment

Vic didn't really go to war with anyone in the sixth season really. It was more along the lines of the aftermath of Lem's death. The seventh season looks to be interesting though. As for Potente's role toward the end of the sixth season (she debuts in the eighth episode), she basically just steps up for her dying father in running an Armenian mob. In the few episodes she's in for the sixth season, she actually plays quite a big role. I hope they can somehow carry it on in the seventh season.

"Chuck Norris once tried to put on a Chopper Suit. Scientists think that this may have caused the big bang."

Comment

Can't believe I missed this thread, I'm a huge Shield fan and have been hyping the series finale for a long time now. First things first... all those preview clips that you guys have been toting are from the Shield's official website: http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/the_shield/ where its got a shitload more of preview clips that you can watch from the whole series. I kind of regret watching some clips though cause they're straight from the whole series. Also got a bunch of cast interviews and extra clips that are pure gold.

Second, they announced that season 6 is coming out on August 26th, its one step closer to finishing my Shield DVD collection.

Lastly... this season is going to be awesome. Oh, and I'm glad they're bring Tavon back.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Boss View Post
                              Can't believe I missed this thread, I'm a huge Shield fan and have been hyping the series finale for a long time now. First things first... all those preview clips that you guys have been toting are from the Shield's official website: http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/the_shield/ where its got a shitload more of preview clips that you can watch from the whole series. I kind of regret watching some clips though cause they're straight from the whole series. Also got a bunch of cast interviews and extra clips that are pure gold.

Second, they announced that season 6 is coming out on August 26th, its one step closer to finishing my Shield DVD collection.

Lastly... this season is going to be awesome. Oh, and I'm glad they're bring Tavon back.
                              What what what what?! Awesome!!! Tavon was my dude.

Comment

Yeah it was in that article that someone posted earlier. Maybe him and Vic will combine forces to bring justice to Shane. Loyalty is one of the most important values to Vic and Shane is no doubt going to feel the burn. Ronnie has proved his loyalty to the team and I hope he doesn't become an innocent victim in the final season. Do you guys think he will die?

Also, whats going to happen to Aceveda? I'm getting tired of him actually surviving this whole time, hes just as corrupt as the people he goes after. I hope his incident with those two guys at the house will ruin his career and life.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Heridan, 06-26-2021, 06:05 AM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Zavylon
                                by Zavylon

Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:02 AM