GREAT horror films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Tale Of Two Sisters

Seriously, the best horror film of this young century.

/snob on

Originally posted by some idiot
    duh korean with subtitles? duhh?
    you're retarded

just in case someone wants to pull the "I don't want to read while watching a movie" card.

people who aren't complete idiots have no trouble reading and watching a movie at the same time, ten minutes into a movie it shouldn't bother you at all (if you're not used to subtitles)

/snob off

have a good day sir.

Comment

The Shining ( although i don't know i think thats more of a thriller than a horror)
      House on haunted hill
      Wrong Turn 1 & 2
      Cujo (Again more of a thriller)
      Night of the living dead 3-D (Not a great film, but it's good for what it is)

I Love Music.
      King of the AVE, with the DEF FEMALE

Follow Me..twitter.com/im_classic
      Jesus loves chainsaws, He'll cut you open something HOLY.
      I hate a Yankee

Comment

The Changeling(classic Ghost Story without the special FX or gore)

Session 9 (this movie will fuck with your head,plus its got the dude from CSI Miami in it..lol and it was actually filmed in a haunted hospital/mental institution)

Suspiria (The music alone in this movie creeped me the fuck out)

Dead Birds

St.Francisville Experiment (Filmed Blair Witch style,just not night vision,more documentary style like Ghost Hunters,much better than the Blair Witch,if you can get past the first 15 minutes of interviews and background history of the place they're going to,it really takes off,you're girlfriend will hate you after this movie,mine slept with the lights on for like a week..lol)

Originally posted by Tone Riggz
        Akon has dry humped a teenage girl, tossed a kid off stage...i think for his next feat, he should diamond cutter Tito Jackson...

Comment

Originally posted by OhMyUpoorChiLd View Post
          We ended up with The Devil's Advocate, Hellraiser and the Serpent and the Rainbow.
          I've already seen the Blair witch Project. It was alright I suppose. We're getting Cannibal Holocaust as well, which is basically where the BWP came from.
          Everyone seems really set on The Mist. My gf doesn't think it looks interesting, but we're gonna get it anyway. haha. It has a long waiting list on netflicks though. :[ gotta wait it out.
          Evil Dead's are funny . All of George Romeros zombie films are badass.
          Thanks to all that responded. Any more would be appreciated as well. Anyone seen The serpent and the rainbow?

Watched any of the movies yet???

Comment

Good choice on Hellraiser.

Of recent movies, The Descent was good.

Comment

Definately check out the ones i posted above,but another classic i forgot to mention was:

Phantasm (Tall man=one of the creepiest horror icons of all time)

Akon has dry humped a teenage girl, tossed a kid off stage...i think for his next feat, he should diamond cutter Tito Jackson...

Comment

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
                Definately check out the ones i posted above,but another classic i forgot to mention was:
                Phantasm (Tall man=one of the creepiest horror icons of all time)
                I can't believe someone else on this board likes this movie, "phans" are hard as hell to find!

Comment

^I recently bought this bad boy off Ebay:

The boxset of all the movies

Comment

Splackavellie has been pumpin that Suspiria movie lately, i might have to check it out... oh and Splack.... GREAT FUCKING CALL on...

SUCH A GREAT FUCKING HORROR FILM! OMFGZZZ!! i cant believe i ever forgot that shit, for real! i used to get scared shitless as a little kid when my dad would put that shit in.. i swear, he scarred my for life by letting me watch such insane ass movies when i was young.. seriously... when i was around 6 or 7 years old.. it was a WRAP! my dad started me out on the insanity rollercoaster of R-rated horrors movies.. the first ones i remember for sure, more than anything, was Lost Boys (my far my favorite horror/vampire movie EVER!)... he also had me watching Nightmare on Elm Street, Wax Works, Night Breed, Phantasm and all the Howling movies... he never really got me into Friday the 13th.. i think he always preferred Freddy, maybe that's why i like him more than all the "bad guy" slashers.. dunno... he hated the Halloween movies too, that's another reason why i was never into Michael Myers.. never thought he was scary.. always thought he was the worst "slasher" of the whole bunch...

OH SHIT! and he got me into Hellraiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 1111111 one scene i remember VERY VIVIDLY to this FUCKING DAY was the scene where that guy was in his room and all those chains with rusty hooks at the end got hooked into dudes skin and pulled! man that shit was AWESOME! i havent seen that movie since i was a LITTLE ass kid! which one was that!??! i GOTTA see it again, it will bring back such awesome memories! i have a feeling it was the first one.. with Larry Cotton or whatever!?! anyone know?!

i cant believe my dad showed me all this shit at 7 years old.. but i dont care, that shit was awesome.. i never got scared as a little kid or anything, maybe that's why he showed me that shit so young and convinced me it was all fake and to never be scared by what i see on television... man, those were the motherfucking DAY!

my Dad PWNS everything, greatest person ever!! anyone else have parents that crazy when ya'll were little guys? im sure im not the only one! let it be known!

Originally posted by emfanbutnotstan View Post
                    Watched any of the movies yet???
                    yea man, that was what i was about to ask.. which, if any, of the movies were posted, have you watched, bro? im very curious!

Comment

link to stream phantasm online?
                      Iím here, Iím present, Iím suffering

@gracihas

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                        .Hellraiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11111111 one scene i remember VERY VIVIDLY to this FUCKING DAY was the scene where that guy was in his room and all those chains with rusty hooks at the end got hooked into dudes skin and pulled! man that shit was AWESOME! i havent seen that movie since i was a LITTLE ass kid! which one was that!??! i GOTTA see it again, it will bring back such awesome memories! i have a feeling it was the first one.. with Larry Cotton or whatever!?! anyone know?!
                        It was the first one:

oh monk i got a thread in a minute about suspiria and its sequels coming for you to check out

Comment

cannibal holocaust is just pure stupidity....overrated crap

Comment

Oh yea i forgot to mention one it's called [REC]. fucking awesome movie . you can't rent it because its not here in america, which we have our own remake of the film called Quarantine.

But you can download it, and if you don't mind reading the subs.
                            or you can watch it here.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...D4ac4gLSpMDTAw

I Love Music.
                            King of the AVE, with the DEF FEMALE

Follow Me..twitter.com/im_classic
                            Jesus loves chainsaws, He'll cut you open something HOLY.
                            I hate a Yankee

Comment

Phantasm is the shit!!! I only have the original. But good call, The Tall Man definitely is one of the creepiest and most underrated horror icons EVER. Angus Scrimm is amazing in that role, and he doesn't say much if anything at all except "BOOOOOOYYY!!"

The People Under The Stairs is a good choice too!!

Lord of Illusions is a cool flick. Not really horror, more of a thriller. Clive Barker really knows how to create an atmosphere and tension between characters.
                              Last edited by Newport_100; 06-09-2008, 01:28 PM.
                              "I'm so far ahead of my time, I'm bout to start another life
                              Look behind you, I'm bout to pass you twice"

Comment

It was the first one:

oh monk i got a thread in a minute about suspiria and its sequels coming for you to check out
                                fuck yes! i LOVED that movie and that scene used to scare the fuck outta me when i was little!

oh and ive downloaded the first Suspiria movie! ill give it a look this weekend when i have more time

Originally posted by AUDIOSLAVE71 View Post
                                cannibal holocaust is just pure stupidity....overrated crap
                                overrated?! ive never even heard of it.. it cant be overrated... by definition.. something that is overrated would have to ACTUALLY be rated... and it has not been..

Originally posted by Newport_100 View Post
                                Phantasm is the shit!!! I only have the original. But good call, The Tall Man definitely is one of the creepiest and most underrated horror icons EVER. Angus Scrimm is amazing in that role, and he doesn't say much if anything at all except "BOOOOOOYYY!!"

The People Under The Stairs is a good choice too!!

Lord of Illusions is a cool flick. Not really horror, more of a thriller. Clive Barker really knows how to create an atmosphere and tension between characters.
                                oh FUCK YES! how could i forget The People Under The Stairs?!? that was the one with the parents being massive fucking bitches right? and that kid (the girl) knowing all these crazy shortcuts through the walls or whatever? i swear.. THAT movie scared the living FUCK outta me when i was young!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Ulricha, Yesterday, 10:22 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Rapsodia  
                                Started by jerrylorain, Yesterday, 11:29 PM
                                0 responses