X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splackavellie
    replied
    Originally posted by Monk View Post
    The Mist does indeed kick MAJOR FUCKING ASS!

oh and one of my favorite OLD SCHOOL horror movies is Wax Works
    Not sure if this is good news or bad news for ya,but Waxwork may be getting a remake as well.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_12003.html

Leave a comment:

• Splackavellie
    replied
    People under the stairs was a pretty decent movie

Leave a comment:

• Newport_100
    replied
    oh FUCK YES! how could i forget The People Under The Stairs?!? that was the one with the parents being massive fucking bitches right? and that kid (the girl) knowing all these crazy shortcuts through the walls or whatever? i swear.. THAT movie scared the living FUCK outta me when i was young!
    Thats the one!!

Leave a comment:

• Splackavellie
    replied
    Originally posted by emfanbutnotstan View Post
    i'd kill a mother fucker if that would give them money to make the 5th and final movie damnit!
    It's being made,it was just halted due to the writers strike a little while back,its suppose to come out end of this year or early 2009.

Phantasm V is expected to follow the events after Phantasm IV: Oblivion. It will star the original cast, A. Michael Baldwin, Reggie Bannister, and Angus Scrimm. Don Coscarelli is directing it as well.

Leave a comment:

• emfanbutnotstan
    replied
    Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
    ^I recently bought this bad boy off Ebay:

The boxset of all the movies

fuuuuuuuckkkkkk yes! i love all the movies even if they have their definite weaknesses, i love SO MUCH how the 4th one ties with the 1st one with story and atmosphere, etc.

i'd kill a mother fucker if that would give them money to make the 5th and final movie damnit!

EVER HEAR of that movie "Phantasm's End" that Roger FUCKING Avary wrote a script for!?!??!

I've actually met Don Cascareli and Angus Scrimm and Reggie Bannister, that shit was cool as hell!

Leave a comment:

• Splackavellie
    replied
    oh and ive downloaded the first Suspiria movie! ill give it a look this weekend when i have more time
    Cool,let me know what you think of it.

Leave a comment:

• AUDIOSLAVE71
    replied
    it's a cult classic.It has been mentioned here on the board before & it was mentioned in this thread.It's just stupid...research it & then regret wasting your time

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It was the first one:

oh monk i got a thread in a minute about suspiria and its sequels coming for you to check out
    fuck yes! i LOVED that movie and that scene used to scare the fuck outta me when i was little!

oh and ive downloaded the first Suspiria movie! ill give it a look this weekend when i have more time

Originally posted by AUDIOSLAVE71 View Post
    cannibal holocaust is just pure stupidity....overrated crap
    overrated?! ive never even heard of it.. it cant be overrated... by definition.. something that is overrated would have to ACTUALLY be rated... and it has not been..

Originally posted by Newport_100 View Post
    Phantasm is the shit!!! I only have the original. But good call, The Tall Man definitely is one of the creepiest and most underrated horror icons EVER. Angus Scrimm is amazing in that role, and he doesn't say much if anything at all except "BOOOOOOYYY!!"

The People Under The Stairs is a good choice too!!

Lord of Illusions is a cool flick. Not really horror, more of a thriller. Clive Barker really knows how to create an atmosphere and tension between characters.
    oh FUCK YES! how could i forget The People Under The Stairs?!? that was the one with the parents being massive fucking bitches right? and that kid (the girl) knowing all these crazy shortcuts through the walls or whatever? i swear.. THAT movie scared the living FUCK outta me when i was young!

Leave a comment:

• Newport_100
    replied
    Phantasm is the shit!!! I only have the original. But good call, The Tall Man definitely is one of the creepiest and most underrated horror icons EVER. Angus Scrimm is amazing in that role, and he doesn't say much if anything at all except "BOOOOOOYYY!!"

The People Under The Stairs is a good choice too!!

Lord of Illusions is a cool flick. Not really horror, more of a thriller. Clive Barker really knows how to create an atmosphere and tension between characters.
    Last edited by Newport_100; 06-09-2008, 01:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Classic
    replied
    Oh yea i forgot to mention one it's called [REC]. fucking awesome movie . you can't rent it because its not here in america, which we have our own remake of the film called Quarantine.

But you can download it, and if you don't mind reading the subs.
    or you can watch it here.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...D4ac4gLSpMDTAw

Leave a comment:

• AUDIOSLAVE71
    replied
    cannibal holocaust is just pure stupidity....overrated crap

Leave a comment:

• Splackavellie
    replied
    .Hellraiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11111111 one scene i remember VERY VIVIDLY to this FUCKING DAY was the scene where that guy was in his room and all those chains with rusty hooks at the end got hooked into dudes skin and pulled! man that shit was AWESOME! i havent seen that movie since i was a LITTLE ass kid! which one was that!??! i GOTTA see it again, it will bring back such awesome memories! i have a feeling it was the first one.. with Larry Cotton or whatever!?! anyone know?!
    It was the first one:

oh monk i got a thread in a minute about suspiria and its sequels coming for you to check out

Leave a comment:

• Sleep
    replied
    link to stream phantasm online?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Splackavellie has been pumpin that Suspiria movie lately, i might have to check it out... oh and Splack.... GREAT FUCKING CALL on...

SUCH A GREAT FUCKING HORROR FILM! OMFGZZZ!! i cant believe i ever forgot that shit, for real! i used to get scared shitless as a little kid when my dad would put that shit in.. i swear, he scarred my for life by letting me watch such insane ass movies when i was young.. seriously... when i was around 6 or 7 years old.. it was a WRAP! my dad started me out on the insanity rollercoaster of R-rated horrors movies.. the first ones i remember for sure, more than anything, was Lost Boys (my far my favorite horror/vampire movie EVER!)... he also had me watching Nightmare on Elm Street, Wax Works, Night Breed, Phantasm and all the Howling movies... he never really got me into Friday the 13th.. i think he always preferred Freddy, maybe that's why i like him more than all the "bad guy" slashers.. dunno... he hated the Halloween movies too, that's another reason why i was never into Michael Myers.. never thought he was scary.. always thought he was the worst "slasher" of the whole bunch...

OH SHIT! and he got me into Hellraiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 1111111 one scene i remember VERY VIVIDLY to this FUCKING DAY was the scene where that guy was in his room and all those chains with rusty hooks at the end got hooked into dudes skin and pulled! man that shit was AWESOME! i havent seen that movie since i was a LITTLE ass kid! which one was that!??! i GOTTA see it again, it will bring back such awesome memories! i have a feeling it was the first one.. with Larry Cotton or whatever!?! anyone know?!

i cant believe my dad showed me all this shit at 7 years old.. but i dont care, that shit was awesome.. i never got scared as a little kid or anything, maybe that's why he showed me that shit so young and convinced me it was all fake and to never be scared by what i see on television... man, those were the motherfucking DAY!

my Dad PWNS everything, greatest person ever!! anyone else have parents that crazy when ya'll were little guys? im sure im not the only one! let it be known!

Originally posted by emfanbutnotstan View Post
    Watched any of the movies yet???
    yea man, that was what i was about to ask.. which, if any, of the movies were posted, have you watched, bro? im very curious!

Leave a comment:

• Splackavellie
    replied
    ^I recently bought this bad boy off Ebay:

The boxset of all the movies

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by wdiopljhgwej, Today, 04:11 AM