Jason Voorhees returns to Crystal Lake for Friday the 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Voorhees returns to Crystal Lake for Friday the 13th

i don't know if this has been posted before but i thought i would post it anyway if it has been posted all ready i apologise. i thought all of the friday the 13th's was good even jason x and freddy vs jason so hopefully this one will be god they have more technology these days so they can do anything i hope it will be good. there is a fair bit of info on this site thats all i have found so far if u have anymore info feel free to share i would like to know more.

source http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/platinumdunes/

there are a few horror films on here to http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/

i honestly LOVED Freddy vs. Jason and was secretly PRAYING for a sequel ..........

.......seriously... that movie did VERY fucking well for a horror movie! and im surprised they never made a sequel

anyways... ill probably see this movie too.. i actually heard this is a remake of the original and we dont actually see Jason as the REAL hockey masked Jason.. we'll just see his mother become the crazed killer and Jason as the kid who get's picked on.. and then, i dont remember what happens in the original.. either Jason kills his own mother with an arrow from under her bed that went straight through her neck.... or it was some kid from Crystal Lake that killed her in the exact same fashion.. i really havent seen the original for a LONG ass time... but im leaning towards Jason killing his own mother.. but like i said, it's been far too long and all i remember is HOW she got killed.. but not by who.. im about 75% sure it was Jason tho

Comment

wait a minute.. i thought for SURE they were doing a re-make of the original Firday the 13th... but they're not? i SWEAR that i read multiple articles about this being a remake of the original.. but i guess now

it's all good though actually.. i like seeing the real Jason and not his mother killing people

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
        i honestly LOVED Freddy vs. Jason and was secretly PRAYING for a sequel ..........
        you actually like that movie!??!?!?!!?,geez monk

it was a waste of 5 bucks for the simple fact that freddy is a lame ass

Micheal Myers>>Jason Vorhees>>>>>>>>Cancer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>Freddy Kreuger

_no homo_
        歐陽靖

Comment

^^Well if you hate Freddy, then did you really expect that you'd like Freddy vs Jason all that much? Since half the movie or so is obviously gonna involve Freddy.

I agree with Monk, I didn't just like Freddy vs Jason, I fuckin loved it...and I too, was dying for a sequel and the way that movie ended, I thought/hoped there'd be one..

But looking forword to this movie too.

Comment

Koniving Kon FTW! lmfao @ seeing a movie with a character you HATE being named in the title.. SMH!

Comment

lol

Jason X was one of the most fun experiences I've had at the movies...I was still in middle school when it came out...my friend and I snuck in because we had gone to see some horrible Angelina Jolie movie and walked out of it...anyway...there were people in masks and shit, standing up and cheering with every kill, many of them CLEARLY intoxicated...here I was expecting a typical horror movie but it was more of a comedy + an awesome experience

As for this franchise in general...it's OK...not a huge fan, but I will check this out, I've probably only seen like 4 or 5 of the Jason films total just because I feel like most of them are crap...and I sort of doubt this will be much different...
              Originally posted by SteWonYou
              sometimes you have to do what you have to do, and that might involve sucking dick
              Originally posted by Temerity
              understood that you don't fuck with Swizz
              Originally posted by Nianco
              Swizz...*Sighs*..I really hate you so much. I just want you to know that.

Comment

To Monk -> In the original Friday Jason's mother was killed by one of the teens when she got decapitated with a machete. The arrow from under the bed scene was Mrs. Voorhees killing Kevin Bacon and his girlfriend.

Freddy VS. Jason was fucking great in the movie theaters and I still pop that in my DVD player every few months. It's too much fun to watch.

Jason is my least favorite of the common horror slashers. I still enjoy the films though.

Bring back Hellraiser!!!!!

Pinhead>>>>>>>>>>>>>Freddy>>>>Michael Myers>>>>>>>>Jason
                "I'm so far ahead of my time, I'm bout to start another life
                Look behind you, I'm bout to pass you twice"

Comment

Ya Freddy vs Jason was entertaining as hell if you're a fan of both series. Hope this new Jason one doesn't suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Koniving Kon View Post
                    ^^Well if you hate Freddy, then did you really expect that you'd like Freddy vs Jason all that much? Since half the movie or so is obviously gonna involve Freddy.
                    I agree with Monk, I didn't just like Freddy vs Jason, I fuckin loved it...and I too, was dying for a sequel and the way that movie ended, I thought/hoped there'd be one..
                    But looking forword to this movie too.
                    Originally posted by Monk View Post
                    Koniving Kon FTW! lmfao @ seeing a movie with a character you HATE being named in the title.. SMH!
                    being the fact that ive never watched a single freddy movie beforehand,i wouldnt know what to expect....but ive always been a jason fan thats the MAIN111 reason i went to go see it
                    歐陽靖

Comment

what is this like Jason 5 or 6 !!! sorry but its gonna suck
                      I'm an angel.. Honest
                      The horns are just there to keep the halo straight

Comment

^ closer to 10 or 11.. lolz

Originally posted by Newport_100 View Post
                        To Monk -> In the original Friday Jason's mother was killed by one of the teens when she got decapitated with a machete. The arrow from under the bed scene was Mrs. Voorhees killing Kevin Bacon and his girlfriend.
                        Freddy VS. Jason was fucking great in the movie theaters and I still pop that in my DVD player every few months. It's too much fun to watch.
                        Jason is my least favorite of the common horror slashers. I still enjoy the films though.
                        Bring back Hellraiser!!!!!
                        Pinhead>>>>>>>>>>>>>Freddy>>>>Michael Myers>>>>>>>>Jason
                        oh shit man! you're right... it's been too fucking long since ive seen that movie...

Comment

I won't watch this Jason movie again cause they couldn't top over old Jason movies. Nowadays re-made movie been played out.

Comment

Yeah Jason's mom was crazy lol..

Comment

Ekis, you never saw the previous Nightmare on Elm Street movies? When I was a kid, that was probably the one horror franchise that freaked me out the most, more than Halloween or Friday the 13th, simply because the story and the abilities that Freddy Krueger had were just terrifying to me. Good God, I would only pray not to fall asleep thanks to that franchise. Ugh, I was such a scared little bitch when I was a kid. I dunno how I've become so stone cold now when it comes to horror movies. Lol.

To be honest, I always thought the Friday the 13th franchise just went straight to hell (no pun intended on the ninth movie) a long time ago. Jason X was by far one of the worst experiences I've ever had (imagine Sci-Fi channel original movie mixed with Final Destination 3). Freddy vs. Jason was cool simply for the fact that the Nightmare on Elm Street series is still by far my favorite among horror film series, and the plot was pretty interesting.

As for this movie, I have very little faith that this could bring the series back to its old prominence. It would've been cool if this were a sequel to Freddy vs. Jason, but I guess that's not the case.
                              The Myth of Chopper City Suit

"Chuck Norris once tried to put on a Chopper Suit. Scientists think that this may have caused the big bang."

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:41 AM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by harman19, 06-06-2021, 10:25 PM
                              1 response