The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

What do ya'll think about this movie?.. I enjoyed the first 2 for what they were worth, this looks pretty good to be honest it's good they brought Jet Li in to be the main villain.

The blockbuster global Mummy franchise takes a spellbinding turn as the action shifts to Asia for the next chapter in the adventure series, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. Brendan Fraser returns as explorer Rick O’Connell to combat the resurrected Han Emperor (Jet Li) in an epic that races from the catacombs of ancient China high into the frigid Himalayas. Rick is joined in this all-new adventure by son Alex (newcomer Luke Ford), wife Evelyn (Maria Bello) and her brother, Jonathan (John Hannah). And this time, the O’Connells must stop a mummy awoken from a 2,000-year-old curse who threatens to plunge the world into his merciless, unending service. Doomed by a double-crossing sorceress (Michelle Yeoh) to spend eternity in suspended animation, China’s ruthless Dragon Emperor and his 10,000 warriors have laid forgotten for eons, entombed in clay as a vast, silent terra cotta army. But when dashing adventurer Alex O’Connell is tricked into awakening the ruler from eternal slumber, the reckless young archaeologist must seek the help of the only people who know more than he does about taking down the undead: his parents. As the monarch roars back to life, our heroes find his quest for world domination has only intensified over the millennia. Striding the Far East with unimaginable supernatural powers, the Emperor Mummy will rouse his legion as an unstoppable, otherworldly force...unless the O’Connells can stop him first. Now, in The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, the trademark thrills and visually spectacular action of the Mummy series will be redefined for a new generation.
    Trailer: http://www.apple.com/trailers/univer...gonemperor/hd/

Discuss .

I Love Music.
    King of the AVE, with the DEF FEMALE

Follow Me..twitter.com/im_classic
    Jesus loves chainsaws, He'll cut you open something HOLY.
    I hate a Yankee

How the hell is Brendan Fraiser gonna fight Jet Li?? Much less a Jet Li with fuckin Mummy powers?

Comment

mummy 1 was ok, but the rest was trash
      My other aliases:
      The West is Back
      Masai
      justp1ayin
      The Man

Comment

Didn't like the others, but this on looks better. Still doesn't look great. I'll download it.

aMuse'd

You have to understand...
        Everything I did, I did for the island.

Comment

i'll check it out...just suxs that they don't have the original evy in it.

Comment

The best movie quote ever is in Mummy Returns when Brendan Frasier says "Oh I hate mummies"

delivered sooo hilariously

Comment

wait, this is Hollywood...shouldn't the role of Han emperor be played by Emile Hirsch?

Comment

lmfao.. i didnt know ANYONE gave a shit about this series anymore.. god i hope they end it after this.. honestly.. they shouldnt have even went ahead with this pile of shit movie without Rachel Weisz... she's not someone you can just replace.. she's not like a Rachel Dawes type character (a shitty actor who can easily be replaced by an awesome one)... she was actually essential to the story and balanced things out for O'Connell (Fraser's character)....

oh and seriously.. i did really like the original Mummy... i wont lie about that.. but once the second came out.. i DID see it in the theaters.. and i fucking HATED it.. and two of the MAIN reasons were that they introduced that fucking douche bag faggot kid to the story.. he was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking annoying.. i couldnt believe they added him to it.. the truth is.. adding an annoying little kid to ANY movie's sequel spells out absolute DEATH before the production even begins... and also the other thing i hated.. was actually carried on from the first one... John Hannah's character, Carnahan... he was especially annoying as FUCK in this second one.. i mean, we get it.. you're a pussy but wait, no you're not.. oh wait, yes you are.. oh but wait. ARE YOU!??! yea, you are.. BUT WAIT................ i mean jesus.. that shit just never ended... and from the previews.. i can already see we get more of him and less of of Eve.. and more of that douche bag kid... FORTUNATELY.. he's grown a bit and is being played by another, OLDER actor.... but still, im sure he'll be as annoying as ever with the typical father/son banter... *YAWN*

i gotta be honest... i DID always like Fraser in these movies... a lot of people hate on the guy, and he's done his fair share of bombs... but really.. ive always liked the guy and figured that if he were given the right role.. he could really run with it... just my opinion.. Fraser FTW!

but anyways... with all this hate ive spread throughout this post... the fact that ive seen the first 2 makes me OBLIGATED to watch the 3rd... not in the theaters.. GOD NO! but ill probably download it.. shit, ive made it this far.. and the finish line is in sight

Originally posted by Tone Riggz View Post
                wait, this is Hollywood...shouldn't the role of Han emperor be played by Emile Hirsch?

OH FUCKING GOD! if only... i should have added Jet Li to my list of reasons to not see this movie... fantastic.. another HORRIBLE Asian to make an already bad movie.. fall over the edge in the dreaded, "can not be saved" category.. THANK YOU Jet Li.. for, yet again, ruining another movie...

Comment

^^why don't you tell us how you really feel?..lol

I Love Music.
                  King of the AVE, with the DEF FEMALE

Follow Me..twitter.com/im_classic
                  Jesus loves chainsaws, He'll cut you open something HOLY.
                  I hate a Yankee

Comment

nice shield avy!!!
                    OSU BASKETBALL #1 28-2

Comment

i liked the first two movies..it was pretty fun..i'll probably download it.sucks that rachel weisz isnt in it though.

Comment

I liked the first one, had a good mix of action and comedy in each one. Maybe a DVD rental for this one.

Comment

http://www.robcohenthemummy.com/video.php

I don't have a lot of interest in this, but it doesn't look that bad. Thought some might be interested. Plus I wanted to post movie news before MusH.
                          Originally posted by SteWonYou
                          sometimes you have to do what you have to do, and that might involve sucking dick
                          Originally posted by Temerity
                          understood that you don't fuck with Swizz
                          Originally posted by Nianco
                          Swizz...*Sighs*..I really hate you so much. I just want you to know that.

Comment

lawls

Yeah, this is a download at best.

aMuse'd

You have to understand...
                            Everything I did, I did for the island.

Comment

Originally posted by emfanbutnotstan View Post
                              How the hell is Brendan Fraiser gonna fight Jet Li?? Much less a Jet Li with fuckin Mummy powers?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Bynarden, Today, 05:09 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Bynarden  
                              Started by Gornawil, 06-08-2021, 02:04 PM
                              2 responses