X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 60th Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations

Full list here.
    http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=46945

Complete snub for The Wire, again. Seriously?!!?

aMuse'd

You have to understand...
    Everything I did, I did for the island.

omfg wtf that list is insanely long
    Originally posted by SteWonYou
    sometimes you have to do what you have to do, and that might involve sucking dick
    Originally posted by Temerity
    understood that you don't fuck with Swizz
    Originally posted by Nianco
    Swizz...*Sighs*..I really hate you so much. I just want you to know that.

Comment

omg wtf that list is insanely WRONGGGG

UGH.
      LOST
      THEN I NEVER WANT TO DIE
      I... I WANT TO LIVE FOREVER

Comment

*staring at Evangeline Lilly*
        @yeldarb367

Comment

I guess I should start watching 30 Rock.

Don't make sense
          Goin' to Heaven with the goodie-goodies
          Dressed in white
          I like black Timbs and black hoodies

Comment

Deadliest Catch

thats as far down as im reading lol
            Last edited by AK; 07-17-2008, 10:28 AM.
            LastFM

Comment

No Wire or Big Bang Theory???? are these people fucking serious?? no way in hell i watch this

Comment

man...how i met your mother really doesn't get the credit it deserves...glad to see the office is on the list several times

Comment

lol @ lost not getting outstanding writing

Comment

OMFGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!! FUCKING FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOST WAS NOMINATED FOR THE BEST DRAMA SERIES!!!! FIRST TIME IN SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING LONG!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!1111

so motherfucking awesome.. seriously, im so happy for Damon and Carlton.. they REALLY deserve this, especially after such an AMAZING season! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!11 best music too! fucking SWEET! LOST has always had the greatest music ever!

altho.. OF COURSE... Damon and Carlton dont get a motherfucking writing credit, for The Constant.. FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!! im so fucking angry!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!11 that is the gayest shit ive ever seen in the Emmy's!!!!!11

and let's be honest here.. Michael Emerson deserves this fucking win more that ANY actor or actress from ANY show! Terry O'Quinn deservedly won last year.. and ill be honest, i dont think he deserved a nomination this year.. he REALLY didnt have a lot to do this season, i mean, not like Emerson... so im REALLY happy for Michael and i REALLY fucking hope he wins.. he deserves it sooooooooooo much! not as much as Damon and Carlton deserved a motherfucking writing credit tho!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! SO FUCKING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 so fucking GAAAAAAY! of and Henry Ian Cusick not getting a nomination for Best Supporting Actor is also VERY fucking gay..

moving on to other shows.....

im SOOOOOO fucking sick of people from Boston Legal getting nominations for shit.. that show sucks and everyone who is on it sucks! William Shatner for best supporting actor!??! James FUCKING *****r for best lead actor.. AGAIN!?!?! YEAR AFTER MOTHERFUCKING YEAR!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!?!! this is beginning to be so fucking gay.. it's the same shit EVERY fucking year! and then it's nominated for best drama series too!?!? get the FUCK outta here... seriously.. this is fucking LAME! i hate that show and EVERYONE attached to it!

Steve Carell for best actor in a comedy is fucking AWESOME! so happy for him.. hope he wins!! and The Office got a best writing nom! very sweet!

Rainn Wilson, Kevin Dillon and Jeremy Piven all getting nominations for best supporting actor in a comedy series is fucking sweet! im rooting for Rainn Wilson this year tho, mainly because Piven has won it, what, two years in a row now? or did he lose last year? cant remember... but i know he's won it a couple times, id like to see Rainn Wilson win this time, since it's his first nomination... i THINK... either way, i know he's never won, so i think he deserves it this year! but any of those 3 winning would be cool regardless...

South Park's IMAGINATION LAND episode was nominated.. fucking SWEET!

Amy Poehler getting a nomination is really cool too same with Tina Fey... both for different shows, obviously.. but they both kick ass, imo... so im glad they get the nominations!

Jimmy Kimmel getting a nom for I'm Fucking Matt Damon was pwnage

also.... The Office, 30 Rock and Entourage getting best Comedy noms is fucking sweet! altho i DONT agree with giving Curb Your Enthusiasm a nom because this past season just wasnt that good and was nowhere NEAR as good as previous seasons.. it was the WORST season of the show yet... actually, the season BEFORE this past one was the worst.. and this one was the second worst... either way, 2 horrible seasons in a row.. there are other shows that should have been nominated... maybe Pushing Daisies, if they consider that a comedy, im not sure.... either way...

TWO AND A HALF MEN AND CURB DO NOT DESERVE TO BE NOMINATED FOR BEST COMEDY SERIES!!!!!!!!! Pushing Daisies got robbed there, imo... altho they got a couple noms.. one for best casting, which is cool.. one for Direction.... Lee Pace got a lead actor nom.. but i really thought it deserved a Best Comedy Series nomination.. but they didnt get TOO snubbed.. they did a good job and VERY much deserved the noms they got! Kristin Chenoweth as Olive Snook got a nom too! very nice! i LOVE her

ok.. i think that's everything i wanted to comment on... or at least most of it.. i cant be bothered to re-read all of the nominations.. there's too fucking many.. but i think i got to comment on mostly everything...

but let me say.. OVERALL.. i think the Emmy voters did a pretty good job for once... YEA.. they did fuck up HUGE a few times... but overall, i think they did better than last year... shit, just giving LOST a Best Drama Series nomination makes this years Emmy nominations MUCH better than last years!

Comment

Originally posted by JMart View Post
                      omg wtf that list is insanely WRONGGGG

UGH.
                      what EXACTLY is wrong with it?!?! you must have more than one problem with it... let's hear your gripes...

Originally posted by Nuggit View Post
                      I guess I should start watching 30 Rock.
                      uhhhhhhhhh yea... you shoulda been watching for awhile now.. seriously, its one of the best comedies ive seen in a LONG time... but id start watching soon since it will more than likely go the same route as Arrested Development... get majorly awesome reviews... win millions of awards for it's incredible awesomeness.... and get canceled because not enough people watch it's greatness because American's tend to hate most awesome comedies..... yea.. VERY lame stuff...

Originally posted by OGHowie282 View Post
                      No Wire or Big Bang Theory???? are these people fucking serious?? no way in hell i watch this
                      no doubt about The Big Bang Theory.. didnt even think of that when looking over the list... take out Curb Your Enthusiasm and Two and a Half Men for Best Comedy Series and replace them with The Big Bang Theory and Pushing Daisies...

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                        take out Curb Your Enthusiasm and Two and a Half Men for Best Comedy Series and replace them with The Big Bang Theory and Pushing Daisies...
                        No!
                        cinematic adoration

Comment

YES!

please dont tell me you honestly think this past season was any good! for real.. i literally got MAYBE one laugh per episode, at MOST! this last season with the Blacks was so fucking lame.. i cant believe this season was nominated for more than a motherfucking Razzie! shit, they need those things for TV Shows... Curb would sweep these last two fucking years!

Comment

im just glad house and dexter are on that list. not to mention walter white gettin a nod.
                            I tend to think of myself as a 1 man wolfpac.

Comment

Mad Men will win best Drama, the Emmy voters are mostly over 50 so they are gonna love the nostalgia of the 60s.. It is a real good show, but Im not sure it is the best tv show in all the land.

In all honesty everyone in the business should boycot the Emmys because of The Wire getting fukked for the 5th time. The majority of critics agree that The Wire is one of the best tv dramas ever and very respected critics like Alan Sepinwall have made strong arguments that The Wire is the best drama in the history of television. Unfortunately The Wire will not get the recognition it deserves because the cast was mostly black. I mean I enjoy Dexter/Lost/Mad Men/The Shield/House but these shows are not on the same level as The Wire is, no show has acomplished as much in what The Wire did in showing us the decline of the modern American city.

Other than the above seems for the most part good nominations

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:16 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-25-2020, 06:37 AM
                              5 responses