X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no
    OSU BASKETBALL #1 28-2

Comment

I would love this!!!! I've been waiting for Ghostbusters 3 ever since I was a kid.

Comment

Sounds absolutely fucking awesome to me.

Comment

Hey, hows aboot we remake Indiana Jones and replace Harrison Ford with Dwayne Johnson. That'd be cool, right? Or lets see a remake of Clockwork with Vin Diesel standing in for Malcolm McDowell. Who didn't think that shit could use a retelling so it would be more accessible to a modern audience? AND to cash in on nostalgia!

In summary:

Original cast & extension of first movies = Yes
          New cast & reboot = No

Comment

hope this is true...i love some ghostbusters!

light is green trap is clean.

Comment

i WISH they would remake Indiana Jones... that shit is so fucking lame...

subliminals? why would i have to be subliminal? i think it sounds cool... i like the Ghostbusters... and i like Seth Rogan and everyone else... im sorry i dont hold them so near and dear to my heart... i actually rely on a good script.. i dont hate on something until i ACTUALLY SEE IT... i didnt realize anyone called you a retard.... you're reading in between lines of lines that dont even exist... calm down there buddy... not everything is about you, i thought it was about the movie, actually

Comment

Originally posted by The Un-American View Post
                Hey, hows aboot we remake Indiana Jones and replace Harrison Ford with Dwayne Johnson. That'd be cool, right? Or lets see a remake of Clockwork with Vin Diesel standing in for Malcolm McDowell. Who didn't think that shit could use a retelling so it would be more accessible to a modern audience? AND to cash in on nostalgia!
                In summary:
                Original cast & extension of first movies = Yes
                New cast & reboot = No
                I couldn't agree more. It would be absolutely retarded to make Ghostbusters 3 with 4 new people. A spinoff that would fail, sure... but don't attach the Ghostbusters name to it if they plan on doing that shit.

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                of course not everything needs a reboot, but ive been a ghostbusters fan since i cant even remember, im looking forward to the game (go to gametrailers.com and search) which looks half way decent for a game
                Yah I just saw the new trailer a little while ago and I'm excited for it as well. I've always been obsessed with the Proton Pack. I used to have one of those old school ones as a kid, as well as a trap. Shit was ill! I'm looking forward to catching ghosts on my 360

Comment

Gaming merger leaves Ghostbusters in limbo

On Tuesday, video game giant Activision Blizzard announced it would be picking up five newly acquired properties as a result of its July merger with Vivendi Games: Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, Ice Age, Prototype and one unannounced game.

This means a number of high-profile Vivendi Games titles in development – including Ghostbusters, a big-budgeted action-adventure hybrid based on the movie of the same name, and Brutal Legend, a rock 'n' roll fantasy epic created by famed designer Tim Schafer – will not see the light of day, unless shopped to another publisher.

Other Vivendi Games merger casualties include Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena; Wet; 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand; World at Conflict: Soviet Assault; Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust and Zombie Wranglers, along with many Xbox Live Arcade titles.

Formed in 1979, Activision is one of the most successful publishers in the multibillion-dollar interactive entertainment industry, with such bestselling properties as Guitar Hero, Call of Duty, Spider-Man and Tony Hawk.

The new company, now called Activision Blizzard after the $18.8 billion (U.S.) merger, also publishes the mega-popular World of Warcraft role-playing series, and will continues to support Activision Value brands.

GUITAR GREATNESS: Take your Guitar Hero or Rock Band seriously?

If you're rock 'n' rolling all night, then ditch that plastic peripheral you call an axe for Peak Products' Starpex ($179.95; go-peak.com), the first full-size wood guitar to play with Guitar Hero and Rock Band games on the PlayStation 2 or 3.

With a look and feel of an actual guitar – that will undoubtedly turn heads at your local bar's video game jam night – the Starpex packs a hardwood body with high-gloss lacquered finish, high-quality fret button design and authentic strum bar.

Available in late August, the Starpex also includes extra buttons such as the first-ever Speed Star Power/Overdrive button for fast access when prompted onscreen (alternatively, a built-in tilt sensor is also included).

Similarly, players can choose between wired or wireless connectivity, providing both a 15-foot cable and integrated 2.4-gigahertz technology, respectively.

Tilting MariO: While it might make more sense for a ball-rolling arcade game like Marble Madness, the unofficial iPhone version of Super Mario Bros. can now be controlled with the device's built-in accelerometer.

That is, the latest release of the popular Nintendo Entertainment System emulator, NES.app (zdziarski.com/projects/nesapp), adds tilt sensor support, so that players can tilt the iPhone or iPod touch from side-to-side when held horizontally, and the moustached plumber will run in that particular direction.

This emulator, which isn't available at the App Store and isn't licensed by Nintendo, also offers many other beloved NES games including Bomberman, Castlevania and Contra.

By definition, an emulator is a program that runs software designed for a different machine altogether.

While emulators by themselves are legal to use, the downloadable "ROM" files – i.e. the games themselves – are what causes the copyright violations.

This hasn't stopped many iPhone users from seeking out classics from yesteryear to keep them entertained while on the go.
                  Iím here, Iím present, Iím suffering

@gracihas

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                    subliminals? why would i have to be subliminal? i think it sounds cool... i like the Ghostbusters... and i like Seth Rogan and everyone else... im sorry i dont hold them so near and dear to my heart... i actually rely on a good script.. i dont hate on something until i ACTUALLY SEE IT... i didnt realize anyone called you a retard.... you're reading in between lines of lines that dont even exist... calm down there buddy... not everything is about you, i thought it was about the movie, actually
                    haha you're such a hypocrite. Why don't you go enter the Terminator Salvation thread and tell me you aren't hating on that movie consistenly without ever seeing it.
                    Originally posted by Black Thought
                    If you stand where I stood, you could probably understand
                    How that mic feeling like a million dollars in my hand

Comment

They should remake the Matrix. That shit is ripe for a reimagining. EVEN MORE CG.

They should also reenvision TMNT. But not the original cool ones from back in the day, they should reboot the fucking reboot. Then in 10 years time when they reboot the reboot of the reboot and need something to make they can reboot the reboot of the rebooted reboot. Awesome.
                      i actually rely on a good script.. i dont hate on something until i ACTUALLY SEE IT...
                      You're not relying on a good script when you say it's a good idea. So why can't I say it's a poor idea without seeing a script? Pretty much the exact same logic here. I think the idea of throwing the latest IT people into a proven franchise is lame and retarded. I don't need to see a script to know that I think that. Just as you don't need to see a script to know that you like the idea. So what are you trying to say here? That I judge prior to seeing something? That couldn't be more incorrect. I'm immune to hype.

Comment

Bill Murray looks 80 years old.
                        Kid Cudi
                        =
                        The Future

Comment

it's all about the script.. they can reboot something a million times for all i care.. as long as the scripts good and it's represented as well on film.

Originally posted by Aftermath now View Post
                          haha you're such a
                          hypocrite. Why don't you go enter the Terminator Salvation thread and tell me you aren't hating on that movie consistenly without ever seeing it.
                          that's the exception.. i dont need to see it.. i already know it's the worst movie ever made

Comment

Seth Rogen responds to the Ghostbusters rumors here. As thought, there is nothing to this rumor. Let it die already.

For awhile now -- and ever since it was announced there would be a new Ghostbusters video game -- those Ghostbusters live-action sequel rumors have been all over the place. The latest, shoveled out through Dread Central last week, claimed that the sequel was going forward -- with all four original Ghostbusters (Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, Harold Ramis) returning -- along with "Seth Rogen and the crew from The 40 Year Old Virgin." Yes, word on the street had it that the new ghost hunters would be played by Rogen, Steve Carell, Paul Rudd and Romany Malco.

Hey, as a fan of all those dudes, I personally think it's a pretty good idea. Unfortunately, Rogen knows nothing about the so-called collaboration. I asked him about it earlier today during the Pineapple Express junket, and it kinda took him by surprise. "Really? That's f**king rad! No one's told me about it, you're the first one. You got a script? [laughter] "Yeah, no -- are they actually remaking Ghostbusters? Sounds fun, though -- I'm psyched about it ... but are you sure I'm not playing Slimer?" Rogen joked, following that up with his trademark deep, cough-like laugh.

Comment

...and while the game is in limbo, Sony is re-evaluating the marketing plan for the game. They will apparently shelve the game until sometime in 2009 to coincide with the 25th anniversary of the original movie's re-release on DVD and release on Blu-Ray.

Link on Sony's intentions here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasko View Post
                                Yah I just saw the new trailer a little while ago and I'm excited for it as well. I've always been obsessed with the Proton Pack. I used to have one of those old school ones as a kid, as well as a trap. Shit was ill! I'm looking forward to catching ghosts on my 360
                                Is it actually coming for ths 360, I havn't read up in a long time but I heard it would be a PS3-Only title.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Lurker07, 02-22-2011, 04:44 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Allanmathew  
                                Started by Kiryanvasez, Today, 05:05 AM
                                0 responses