song i did as a joke. just for fun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• song i did as a joke. just for fun.

aight, this is a song i did for fun when my friend and i were messin around talkin about "commercial" type shit.
    listen if ya want, i usually don't rhyme about this type of shit but i was bored and it was fun.

RealMedia: http://digitill.akalink.com/audio/the_thug_life.rm

LO-FI: http://digitill.akalink.com/audio/lo..._thug_life.mp3

DOWNLOAD: http://digitill.akalink.com/audio/the_thug_life.mp3

Beat: www.mp3.com/deeperera
    most degrading thing ever is to have your old man beat up in front of you...

AIM: steven credabul

YO thats some tight shit right there its hard to here ur voice that much on there,,,,i like the production,,,but u shouldnt have metioned puff in there so much,,,but some funny shit i like the beat,,how u make them gun sounds in the back

Comment

the download link sounds the best (cause its 128kbs) the lofi is like 24kbs and the RM is like 20kbs so those two are harder to hear. the gun-shots are just samples i had. you can probably find some on www.wavcentral.com or like www.samplenet.co.uk or something. thanks for the reply though. i like how for every like 15 views, i get one reply. that's mad weak. yall cats got broken keyboards and shit... lazy mother fuckers.
      about mentionin puffy so much, i did it cause like the song was basically about him. lol. you don't write a track about something and not mention it a few times. nahmean?

anyway, like i said, thanks for the reply.

peace.one.rep%

Comment

K do u have soundforge, and when i dl a beat from MP3.com where do i go to bring it up to listen to it,,,,plus bout the view shit u should go over the battle board and see how many views and replys my one battle had like 2000 or more views and only 129 posts so peeps dont post on shit that much

Comment

SoundForge? nope. when you download from mp3.com, it should have given you the option of where to save to. What you can do is re-download the file by right clicking and doing Save Target As and then it will let you select where to save to. Or, if you are too lazy to redownload the file, goto your Start Menu > Find and type in the name of the mp3. or you can do like *.mp3 and select the option of files created in the last like 2 days.
          hope that helps.

about the views thing, i know. cats are mad gay. the cats who view and don't reply aren't hip-hop. yall be computer kids who listen to a certain type of music. but you aint any real emcees or nothin. shit goes two ways kids.. fuck it though. most of yall are worthless anyway. ;]

thanks for the replies. they're appreciated.

Comment

WOW!

dat is da best shit i have heard in my like... and i aint no view and dont reply cat

keep it up!
            __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
            __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
            __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
            __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
            __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
            __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
            __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
            __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
            __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
            __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
            __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
            __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
            __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

thanks man. it's definatly appreciated. thanks for not fallen victim to the faggishness that most of this board has seemed to hit. mad respect for replyin. much appreciated.

peace.one.rep%

Comment

that shit is tight

Comment

The beat reminds me a lot of the 'Lets Get Dirty' or sumthin else offa 'Malpractice'...

The audio was aiight in general, nuthin really struck me as being dope though, and there were things wrong with it...

Firstly, the levels weren't right. The beat overpowered your vocals, so this obviously took away from it, because it gives the impression that the beat is the most important part of the song rather than the lyrics

Secondly, the vocal effect on the chorus was too much, so again you couldn't understand it for the most part

Lyrically, can't comment on it because I only heard segments of lines, with the words 'balcony' and 'Puffy' stayin in my head for some reason...

Another point that yu should consider is the relevance of the beat. The beat was not suited to this no matter how you look at it. You need a simple track, for the clubs over this beat. As a guide for the future, do have concepts in your head, but listen to the beat over and over and see what it inspires you to write rather than just try and throw any topic over a beat. It's all part of the package and this way it makes it a much better final product

In the end yu need to improve your authority on the track, it was aiight yeah, but sound like you own the track, and even if you're not the best rhyme in such as way that your voice gives the impression that yu are, because weaker lyrics can be carried by your manner on the track

One...

Culture VI
                  Last edited by ABSTRAX; 08-08-2001, 07:06 PM.
                  Culture VI Elite

Comment

Some good shit

Decent tune, You should enter an a audio battle.

Made me laugh what i could here of it, but dawg do u hace a P diddy complex? The kidd aint that good!!!!

Comment

Yo dawg tha wuz sum fuckin good shit you very ill keep it up man
                      http://www.animfactory.com/animation...ing_md_clr.gifhttp://www.nidlink.com/~akmoob/bullhole.gif

lets play fo real

Comment

that is tight , maybe the best shit Ive heard on dis board
                        keep it up dawg.

peace ^Alien^
                        Dictionary:!?!?

Define Plastic..

A hard/soft material.
                        A form of britney spears, and many other pop *cough* stars.

Comment

[email protected]

first off, to all you sayin "i couldn't understand it" did ya download or listen to a streamed version? (it does make a difference, one is like 20kbs, the other is 128... do the math. lol)

about the "p. diddy complex" lol. kid, the track was a damn joke. [email protected] tryin to be my shrink and sit me down on the fuckin sofa.
                          i did it for fun and it was like about him. sayin, "he aint that good" no shit he aint good. i don't like him at all. you seen his clothing line? that shit alone made me lose respect. that cat doesn't even like to be seen in his own clothes, he'd rather wear some phat farm or some shit. heh. anywho, yall taken this too seriously. before ya reply, read the topic "done as a joke. for fun." lol. anyway, much love for the replies. they're appreciated.

Comment

yo! that was tight man! its ther first time ive seen a full song posted up on this audio battle board so big up for that! I loved the beat! u make it yourself??? If u did, u got any more other people on this site can use to record with? I just streamed it, so it wasnt that clear, but it was still damn good:D could make out a few of the lyrics well. U taking part in the audio tournament? I'd advise it!
                            peace

Comment

nah i didn't make that beat. a guy named pres'to made it. you can download it at http://www.mp3.com/deeperera

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Franok, Today, 04:49 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Franok