HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Choice (Last Spit For A While Can Yall Please Give Feed On Last? Feed=Rep)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Choice (Last Spit For A While Can Yall Please Give Feed On Last? Feed=Rep)

yo time to spit words that just bounce off the wall and hit em where it counts/
    just use an ounce of my skill to pounce on them so my name they cant pronounce/
    my love for this game has taken over my brain and has gotten me strangely insane/
    no point to complain as long as my name ends up like stars in hall of fames/
    so im writen my last spit for awhile to show you fuckers that alex is through/
    i dont mean to do this just think its right that i kome bak like mase wit a hot debut/
    i dont mean to spoil yalls fun but i think its time to kick up my feet and run/
    ive been hot before i begun to write spits off the top and shine like the sun/
    ive been straight with all the feed i get from great spitters who have high rates/
    but as i cross through the country state by state ill put up "numbers" like a "license plate"/
    so just to let yall hear this im not leaven cause of beef theres just no service/
    im an immortal yall could never hurt this but im leaven cause im gettin extra nervous/
    ive been spitten rhymes for a long time and on the way i was watchin how my skills climbed/
    and noticed that wen the my mind unwinds lines of criticism people love em cause they mine/
    it dont matter what i do because people always think what i say that im always playing/
    bloobalasoubacommmasoe just like how people dont give a fuck bout what im saying/
    im alerting peoples minds wen im converting rhymes and my mind neva stops hurting/
    i cant help it that my brains always working always diverting no fuck it im still learning/
    so its time to put this freestylin to the test and put it to rest or at least thats wut i suggest/
    hope there aint no protest as i impress words off my chest with one of the freestyles of my best......

just to tell yall im gonna try and stop freestylin for awhile so this is gonna be a last spit for awhile.............and i liked to say thnx 2 urban aka given me explanations on how to make my stuff better......so props to him.....but ya im gonna take a break IM NOT leaven the board im just taken a break from freestylin............anyways can i get feedback on my last spit?
    ~Lyrical Bloodz~

when you hear the bottle top pop off you know im coming
    the sound in the backround aint the beat its the people running

damn dawg you write like 24/7 damn take a break I've read every one of keystyles there good but freestyles are supposed to be in the freestyle section mayne because we need the battle boards for battles
    I'm super-cut-lery-alistic-leaner-ala-docis

Comment

ya well thats why i said LAST SPIT FOR AWHILE!! neways uppin this....and the reason i dont really post in the freestyle forum is because barely anyone leaves feed there......uppin this....
      ~Lyrical Bloodz~

Comment

this is absolutely terrible, the worst ive ever seen u do....lmao j/p 9/10

PS I expect Rep Points

Comment

8/10 you had excllent flow also expectin a rep point
          I'm super-cut-lery-alistic-leaner-ala-docis

Comment

ight thnx 4 feed yall.......and i gave yall reps.......uppin this....
            ~Lyrical Bloodz~

Comment

nice multis and i like the name part

my love for this game has taken over my brain and has gotten me strangely insane/

nice multis again...but every1 wants to be in the hall of fame so its not as deep

i dont mean to do this just think its right that i kome bak like mase wit a hot debut/

lol i like this line

simple but gets the point done

ive been straight with all the feed i get from great spitters who have high rates/
              but as i cross through the country state by state ill put up "numbers" like a "license plate"/

like the plate part and like the part that is about ppl like me

so just to let yall hear this im not leaven cause of beef theres just no service/
              im an immortal yall could never hurt this but im leaven cause im gettin extra nervous/

get first part but i dont get the nervous part

ive been spitten rhymes for a long time and on the way i was watchin how my skills climbed/
              and noticed that wen the my mind unwinds lines of criticism people love em cause they mine/

nice multis and tells good story

it dont matter what i do because people always think what i say that im always playing/
              bloobalasoubacommmasoe just like how people dont give a fuck bout what im saying/

haha nice

im alerting peoples minds wen im converting rhymes and my mind neva stops hurting/
              i cant help it that my brains always working always diverting no fuck it im still learning/

nice line good multis good that u realize ur not the best

so its time to put this freestylin to the test and put it to rest or at least thats wut i suggest/
              hope there aint no protest as i impress words off my chest with one of the freestyles of my best......

i like this line as and ender good multis

i liked it

but i still didnt see those really deeep lines that i like

but

8/10

come back soon

i am considering u for syndicate
              E

"See a vigilante, shoot him till his heart stops
              and send his eyes to the cops in a box for crime watch"
              -Alex The Worm King

Comment

thnx dawg for the explanation thats the kinda shit i like..........uppin this.....
                ~Lyrical Bloodz~

Comment

Damn very nice multies good spit overall too

Comment

thnx dawg...uppin this....
                    ~Lyrical Bloodz~

Comment

Eh aight flow and multis liked the first line, multis seem kinda forced

Multis are less forced here and the flow gets better

Kinda threw off the flow here and what happened to the multis

Nice line, Shine like sun is kinda played but fits here, Multis and flow back on track

Nice punch here, not the best flow or multis but thats made up by punch

Liked the rhyme and had good flow

Liked this line, good multis and flow, no punch tho

Haha liked this line good flow no multis

Deeper line here, nice multis and flow

Wouldnt say it was ur best but aight line

Aight freestyle, not best but better then others, 6.5-7/10
                      Sounds Like You That Was My Intention
                      I've Paid Dues Now Dudes Pay Attention

q

○○○EnterTheSyztim○○○

Velvet Revolver

Comment

thnx 4 feed and explanation..........uppin this.....
                        ~Lyrical Bloodz~

Comment

it was pretty tight, especially the "bloobalasoubacommmasoe just like how people dont give a fuck bout what im saying" line lol.. you had a good flow, and real hot multies, so overall i'd say it's a 8.5/10
                          SpurattiK

Comment

thnx homie.........uppin this...
                            ~Lyrical Bloodz~

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by 7Eleven7, 08-09-2006, 03:53 PM
                            25 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Mark Ultra  
                            Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 01:38 PM
                            0 responses