To Everyone On This Board...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Everyone On This Board...

None of you know how to flow, except AKA and H20 OLD HEADS...None of you new cats, meaning all the people who supposedly run this board know the slightest thing about flowing. I wish you could have been here when shit was really popping. We had MAD crew's wit crew battles, people voted and battles got closed quick. People talked shit and backed it up unlike you faggots. We did'nt have no gay group's like "The Haters" or any gay shit like that. I see why it is that everyone left to got to hip hop expression. This site really does suck now. And any of you new cat's wanna learn how to flow for real, and I aint sayin learnin from me, because there are way iller cats like Punchline and Implicit that could teach you a whole lot more, to go to HHE with a quickness and start learnin tha right way and to stop listening to these clowns...that's all for now...everyone is dismissed...Beenz
    ...THeREalM...

Beenz Audio...Click Here

Originally posted by DuPoint
    i have listened to all ur shit b4 its hot
    Originally posted by 50Caliber
    yo...that some hot audio you got
    .:Absolute Truth:.

Don't tell me I don't know how to flow, you don't know shit about me...
    --DerrDevil--

Who Fuckin With Me?

Comment

Did I name you specifically? Don't take your insecurities on me. I liked your flow, I even asked you to spit for the crew I was bringing back from old times...
      ...THeREalM...

Beenz Audio...Click Here

Comment

Dude I swear, you're just pissed off cause you talked mad shit about being able to beat me. Fucking idiot, take up breakdancing cause your shit don't even rhyme... You got owned by me, once you admit that I'll give you respect but if you keep being a bitch, no one gives two fucks what you think so run along and play hopscotch with Jerry and Jay.
        I'm pre-disastrous, I fuck shit up before it happens
        Like blown engines of Airplanes with snorin' captains

Comment

Listen to me you silly bitch. You suck period. You may be better than me, but at least I can admit when I suck, and you really suck. I know SOOOO many people on the other board that would literally make you look so stupid in a battle. You run your fuckin mouth because you prolly came to this board when it was in shambles and you were one of the new group of text-cee's so everyone thought you were the shit. But utimatly you suck. Your gay lil crew sucks. Your flow sucks. You and you bitch ass monkey mutha fuckin friends have destroyed this board. We used to be proud to be a community. You know how many boards we got booted offa because we were over there reppin D12? How many boards you get kicked offa for reppin D12? NONE. Your a bunch of fruity bitches that can't even hold the pubic hair I trimmed offa my balls last night to give your mother,sister and grandmother a good clean fuckin. So when you know a little about pride in ya community and not just gay shit like "The Haters" come talk to a nicca, maybe I can school you on some shit...fuckin homo...
          ...THeREalM...

Beenz Audio...Click Here

Comment

Wow. I now know that you have no life whatsofuckingever. This is gay, people do this for fun you fucking idiot, they don't fall asleep drooling over their keyboards. They don't wake up in the morning screaming "Oh, I hope I won that battle against assfucker12345!". You take this whole thing too seriously. I never said that I could murk everyone in the world, and if I had I was either being sarcastic or going against an idiot. As for you, everyone goes through that when they join the board. You know how hated on I was when I first got here... Extremely, no one liked me. I knew that I was not the worst. You're not the worst either, you're better than an exceptional amount, and you got great flow. It's just your rhymes don't connect very well. I read them where they connected but that shit may not fly by a lot of others. I beat you this time, well as soon as the votes say it. But look at Ashtray, he has owned me TWICE. I admitted it. I finally beat him in the last battle. And "Haters" isn't gay, it's kinda funny to me, it may annoy everyone else, but it's fun to not be so fucking uptight over a damn netcee section. Just loosen up. And HHE is only for well.... "Elite". That's why I've registered, but yet to battle. Because, Yes, Of course, I would get embarassed most likely. Don't Assume anything on me without facts.

Comment

Wow....

Umm... Get outta the past. Plus this is a fuckin Message Board

And I def know how to flow so chizzeck ya self.

And if you dont think so, then ask your "Old Homies" H2O and Urban cuz im in their crews.

Stop bitchin about the old times. You sound like a recycled Dynasty member
              The Big 4
              http://youtu.be/NMMUh37BWEE The Truth
              http://youtu.be/PT_j38VUAuE Rondo
              http://youtu.be/yhTKSdWRC0I KG
              http://youtu.be/3VhwzKGkvjg Ray

Comment

"Back In My Day, we freestyled about dog shit and the sunday paper"

Comment

Originally posted by Beenz-EE
                  None of you know how to flow, except AKA and H20 OLD HEADS...None of you new cats, meaning all the people who supposedly run this board know the slightest thing about flowing. I wish you could have been here when shit was really popping. We had MAD crew's wit crew battles, people voted and battles got closed quick. People talked shit and backed it up unlike you faggots. We did'nt have no gay group's like "The Haters" or any gay shit like that. I see why it is that everyone left to got to hip hop expression. This site really does suck now. And any of you new cat's wanna learn how to flow for real, and I aint sayin learnin from me, because there are way iller cats like Punchline and Implicit that could teach you a whole lot more, to go to HHE with a quickness and start learnin tha right way and to stop listening to these clowns...that's all for now...everyone is dismissed...Beenz
                  ^will someone smack this kid..please dude go rub on ur titys or sumptin n leave the site. i dont even kno u, and dont wanna kno u n i can tell u a fag. and if u wanna talk about new kids talk about urself..i dont care if u where here "back then". that was then this is now..so if u dont like it here leave u stupid fuck our get murked by weak and tuff people
                  Realm

Comment

Originally posted by Beenz-EE
                    dawg are u serious?hahahahhaah WTF first of was up with you
                    saying none of this cats on this board dont know how to flow?hahahahhaha
                    niggga haha have u even seen my shit? hahahahhahahaha
                    yeah thats wat i thought...mayne and was up with you poping shit
                    about hiphopexpression for us to go over n learn shit over there
                    are u kidding me?i have all the components locked to battle
                    from punchlines flow etc...so niggga b4 saying this type of shit
                    to me cuz that shit u said was obviosly fom everyone right?
                    get inform on who the fuck you talking to...1
                    Last edited by -DaZ-; 10-13-2004, 03:52 PM.

BreathEZ

[W-88][L-3][KO's-80]

Originally posted by RikoChet
                    LoL.. Yea I Thought Ori was the ghostwriter for everyone that ever had a good bar on this site...

Comment

Cute Avy daz... :-p

Comment

Beenz said it str8 up- he's got every single word in its spot. Couldnt have said it better nowadays we have all these amateur cats tryin to immitate spittin like they know it, and to add insult to injury we have cats that actually claim they know to vote as well.
                        I mean Keystyle? please child! Realize that you NEEED style!
                        Wins- 3
                        Losses- 1
                        KO- 2

Last Victom: BigMack

*Now you could buy yourself one of those first class tickets to the resurrection*

Comment

and yo dawg if u want real competition get yo ass to STAGE 2 the Renactment.....
                          there's mad heads there from text to audio...

BreathEZ

[W-88][L-3][KO's-80]

Originally posted by RikoChet
                          LoL.. Yea I Thought Ori was the ghostwriter for everyone that ever had a good bar on this site...

Comment

Stop hatin on him, the kid knows what he's talkin about. 9.9/10 of yall think your hot shit, when really... you're not. Yall think yall know what it takes to have a good verse, and you think you know what it takes to win a battle, when really you don't know shit. I said this when I first came back here, and mostly everybody agreed with me, and now when someone else says it, they get dissed, jump off the fuckin band wag and man up. You wouldn't be gettin pissed if you weren't one of the people he's talkin about. Nobody on this site would even stand anything close to a chance when compared to the old niqqaz who actually knew what they was talkin about. And that's real. There's a few decent cats on this site, and even a few cats that I would call pretty dope, but for the most of you, deflate the ego.

Comment

Am I decent Urban? If you say I am, I'll shut the fuck up for a day.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Smilert, Today, 03:50 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Smilert
                              by Smilert