Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Biter!!!!!

....INTROSPECT

the moment I read his battle against Omen I could tell his style completely changed...he bit off some cat named Yew Neek @ Streetverbalz.com

here's introspect's verse...biting lines are bolded and orange

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=137911

you faggot you're just an UT~TER~DISGRACE I'll SMUH~THER(smother)~YOUR~FACE, Intro vs omen is one way of saying A~NOTHER~MISTAKE//
    get PLUN~DERED~n~RAPED my HUN~GER~IS~GREAT, I SHOW~CASE raw style, WONDER~n~GRACE movin at speeds so fast, bullets HOVER~in~PLACE//
    lets CUT~TO~THE~CHASE, I'll COME-TO~YA~PLACE//
    CLUTCHIN~A~GAGUE, to leave your head in the oven rack and your GUTS~IN~A~VASE//
    you MADE~A~MISTAKE you thought YOU~CHALLENGED-A-FAKE you couldn't "rap beef" if you were LAMINATED~WITH~STEAKS!//
    your "iminutive skills" are DROPPIN'~YOUR~FADE~QUICK ,can't STOP~ME~SO~FACE~IT your only good lines are COPIED~AND~PASTED!//
    so STOP~BEING~BASIC you couldn't "dodge my punches" even if you were CAUGHT~IN~THE~MATRIX!//

my FLOWS~ALL~DESPISE and COMPOSE~YOUR~DEMISE , leave "acid" tears to burn HOLES~IN~YOUR~EYES!//
    I'm hearin your MOANS~AND~YOUR~CRIES ,you CHOSE~THE~DISGUISE of heterosexual but never said "NO"~TO~THE~GUYS//

here's Yew Neeks verse in March of this year...

http://www.streetverbalz.com/forum/archive/t-30871Yew_Neek%E2%84%A2_vs_SOFTDRiNk_(Yew_Neek_wins _by_KO).html

You fucked with a *manuscript master* now I'll *hand you disaster* Cuz I'm known to bust wacks like when *candles hit plaster!* (wax)

I'm *spittin insane raps* that leave soft gettin run over like kids *sittin on train tracks* I'm *rippin your fake rap* cuz I'm *sick of your lame crap* the only time u spit free is when I'm *liftin your face back*

Bitch *stop being basic* you couldn't dodge my punches if you were *caught in the matrix* You cant *stop me so face it*, your only good lines are *copied and pasted!*

tha fuck outta here biter!
    Last edited by PheAturE; 10-18-2004, 09:44 AM.
    Dude listen...my biggest of muscles put yo significant others under seventy-two inches...
    True Sickness has got me spittin punches too sick that they can't understand so dudes lose interest!

funny too since YOURS were the ones that were "copied and pasted" you retard
    Dude listen...my biggest of muscles put yo significant others under seventy-two inches...
    True Sickness has got me spittin punches too sick that they can't understand so dudes lose interest!

Comment

Originally posted by PheAturE
      here's introspect's verse...biting lines are bolded
      no they aren't they r orange!
      So SynCerrE
      \\//ePiC_sKriPTz - --- Faze-d \\//
      //\\SupraGodCrK White Bread//\\

\\//ThaBoyUncut ----*VisioN*\\//
      //\\--------- D-sicive ---------//\\

Comment

shiit...he's not even the only one who bit that verse...here is pretty much his whole verse at this other site

http://pub5.ezboard.com/fmindandbloo...tart=1&stop=20

You fvcked with a manuscript-master now I'll hand-you-this-disaster cuz I'm known to bust "wacks" like when candles-hit-plaster!//dismantle-you-bastards as I razor-your-face so stay-in-your-place and fvck 20 lines, I could blaze-you-in-eight!//you made-a-mistake you played-little-fakes, yall couldn't "rap beef" if you were laminated-with-steaks!//your "diminutive skills" are droppin'-your-fade-quick, cant stop-me-so-face-it your only good lines are copied-and-pasted!//so stop-being-basic you couldn't "dodge my punches" if you were caught-in-the-matrix!//to kill-you-is-easy as I "bust caps" till-your-"knees-bleed", even a "computer virus" won't make you ill-on-the-PC!//you still-couldn't-"beat-me" if you "dropped-instrumentals" go try and "bite sh1t" and I'll be poppin-your-dentals!//I'm "Serving up Foremans" the way I'm attackin-your-"grill" while your just lackin-the-skill to leave the spectaculars-killed//your factor-is-nil, left "smoked" the way I'm charren-with-flames that are scarrin-ya-brains, better "Stand to my Attention" as if Seargents-the-Name!//I come hard-with-the-pain as I'm rippin-your-fake-raps I'm sick-of-your-lame-crap the only time you "spit free" is when I'm liftin-your-face-back!//while I'm spittin-insane-raps that are splittin-your-brains-cracked you're all gettin "run over" like kids sittin-on-train-tracks!//my flows-all-despise and compose-your-demise, leave "acid" tears fallen to burn holes-in-your-eyes!//I'm hearin your moans-and-your-cries, yall chose-the-disguise of heterosexuals but never said "no"-to-the-guys!//I erupt-and-shine my punches disrupt-your-spines and "rattle your thoughts" till your left with corrupted-minds!//shut-the-blinds, yall stepped into the ring-of-death to catch bone cracking swings-to-the-neck//the tones produced will be "golden-classics" that make your heads lean-to-the-left!//I'm vandalous-when-spitten' make this a UNANIMOUS-decision//you bastards couldn't "score with bitches" performing for "panelists-of-women"!//

Comment

lmao
          the more things change the more they stay da same

EXP-HOOOOEEEEEE-SED
          R.I.P.
          MICHAEL
          "KING OF POP"
          JACKSON

Comment

chomp chomp chomp
            So u think ur untouchable

"Tha Original United Killa"

BIG up T & T fo tha sik avy

Comment

Tee Hee....

BreathEZ

[W-88][L-3][KO's-80]

Originally posted by RikoChet
              LoL.. Yea I Thought Ori was the ghostwriter for everyone that ever had a good bar on this site...

Comment

**Puts On Ludacris..."You'z A Hoe" Instrumental**

....OOOOOOOOooooohhhhhhh.......

...yOu'z Ex-poooooOOOOOOOooozzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddd...... ...

....OOOOOOOOooooohhhhhhh.......

...yOu'z Ex-poooooOOOOOOOooozzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddd...... ...
                Last edited by h2o...; 10-18-2004, 12:54 PM.

\\//
                --..I'ma KiLLa!!..oh what?? u don't think i'LL KiLL-ya??..--
                --..Ask Ted Bundy who taught him how to pull tha Trigga..--

//\\
                ||

Comment

wow what a sutprise another one lol
                  (.)(.)

|

____

(wagtailsm

Comment

haha the only way battles get finished for me is if the other guy dq's..sad actually
                    MIDWEST
                    MINDSET

Comment

Originally posted by PheAturE
                      ....INTROSPECT

the moment I read his battle against Omen I could tell his style completely changed...he bit off some cat named Yew Neek @ Streetverbalz.com

here's introspect's verse...biting lines are bolded and orange

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=137911

you faggot you're just an UT~TER~DISGRACE I'll SMUH~THER(smother)~YOUR~FACE, Intro vs omen is one way of saying A~NOTHER~MISTAKE//
                      get PLUN~DERED~n~RAPED my HUN~GER~IS~GREAT, I SHOW~CASE raw style, WONDER~n~GRACE movin at speeds so fast, bullets HOVER~in~PLACE//
                      lets CUT~TO~THE~CHASE, I'll COME-TO~YA~PLACE//
                      CLUTCHIN~A~GAGUE, to leave your head in the oven rack and your GUTS~IN~A~VASE//
                      you MADE~A~MISTAKE you thought YOU~CHALLENGED-A-FAKE you couldn't "rap beef" if you were LAMINATED~WITH~STEAKS!//
                      your "iminutive skills" are DROPPIN'~YOUR~FADE~QUICK ,can't STOP~ME~SO~FACE~IT your only good lines are COPIED~AND~PASTED!//
                      so STOP~BEING~BASIC you couldn't "dodge my punches" even if you were CAUGHT~IN~THE~MATRIX!//

my FLOWS~ALL~DESPISE and COMPOSE~YOUR~DEMISE , leave "acid" tears to burn HOLES~IN~YOUR~EYES!//
                      I'm hearin your MOANS~AND~YOUR~CRIES ,you CHOSE~THE~DISGUISE of heterosexual but never said "NO"~TO~THE~GUYS//

here's Yew Neeks verse in March of this year...

http://www.streetverbalz.com/forum/archive/t-30871Yew_Neek%E2%84%A2_vs_SOFTDRiNk_(Yew_Neek_wins _by_KO).html

You fucked with a *manuscript master* now I'll *hand you disaster* Cuz I'm known to bust wacks like when *candles hit plaster!* (wax)

I'm *spittin insane raps* that leave soft gettin run over like kids *sittin on train tracks* I'm *rippin your fake rap* cuz I'm *sick of your lame crap* the only time u spit free is when I'm *liftin your face back*

Bitch *stop being basic* you couldn't dodge my punches if you were *caught in the matrix* You cant *stop me so face it*, your only good lines are *copied and pasted!*

tha fuck outta here biter!

Pheature sets people up

Your lying feature cause if you check the properties on the fucking post it was created today so either he bites or you lie choose one.
                      National
                      Ballaz
                      Association

ress $ git em $ cootiez5-0$Introspect

The best crew around....We stay fly without trying ....like angels in cockpits

Comment

left click post select properties and look at the date it's 10/19/04
                        I'm the victim
                        National
                        Ballaz
                        Association

Comment

Pheature let's battle kid
                          you owe it to me
                          National
                          Ballaz
                          Association

Comment

^it says September... if u right click it would show the date today... lmao plus pheature would murk you.. "kid"..
                            Originally posted by McWannaBe
                            Yesterday, me and my girl were making out and shit like that. When
                            I sucked on one of her boobs, fucking MILK CAME OUT!!

Project certifiedô

Comment

WHAT? YEAH RIGHT...that second one was in 2003!!!! you're a dumbass dawg, judy fuckin admit tha shit

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Smilert, Yesterday, 03:50 PM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post tkaxec
                              by tkaxec

Started by Smilert, Yesterday, 03:47 PM