HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

realize vs da assassin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • realize vs da assassin

    sup faggit im gunna murder u like i did to realm fagz
    GUESS WHOS BACK FAGGITZ!?

    Da Illest on Da Mic

    ITZ DA TAKEOVER!!!

    spittin from the grave list:


  • #2
    u never merked Realm, especially me, i ripped you with 2 lines. stop rapping, you not a rapper.

    and i noticed on your other posts, my name keeps coming out your mouth. why? do you u like me? am i your friend? no im not your friend. dont talk to me or about me. lets leave it at that whiteboy
    Originally posted by JMG
    yeah my shoes were 130 plus tax. i make more money than anyone in here

    Comment


    • #3
      aiight kkk member spit first (nodontsmi
      FUCK YOU BITCH!!!! YEA YOU

      Comment


      • #4
        i murked u, all those votes were hate and crew votes fag, and i made fitz quit textin, and ill spit in a bit realize bitch
        GUESS WHOS BACK FAGGITZ!?

        Da Illest on Da Mic

        ITZ DA TAKEOVER!!!

        spittin from the grave list:

        Comment


        • #5
          ...lmao...
          ...Fitz quit textin long before u...
          ...Hate votes? nope more like true votes...
          ...And stop cursin 2 try and make urself sound hard...
          ...In fact, u call us fags but look at ur pic...
          ...so in ur words shut up FAGGIT...
          Dynasty

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DaAsSaSsIn
            i murked u, all those votes were hate and crew votes fag, and i made fitz quit textin, and ill spit in a bit realize bitch
            regardless of what you say, i am still not your friend. i dont want to be either so do me a favor and stop mentioning my name. it makes u look homo in the first place.
            Originally posted by JMG
            yeah my shoes were 130 plus tax. i make more money than anyone in here

            Comment


            • #7
              realm is so fukn gay thayu all suck eath other dickz fukn fagz asif go suck z pens
              i am gonna murk everyone in site

              Comment


              • #8
                hey both of u r white beyond belief...
                So spell rite...I know u know how...
                Dynasty

                Comment


                • #9
                  dis pudgy fuck talkin dat garbage again...fags even got blubber around his wrist. y dont u go 'murk' a salad u pot belly waste of cholesterol

                  and dat otha pastey bright white fuck needs to shut da hell up and find himself an empty pool to halfpipe in...and i see da background too faggot u need to stop sneakin in dem chipendales dancers locker rooms takin photos to show ya otha queer friends(provided u got any)
                  stop duckin our battle qtip lets go
                  R.I.P.
                  MICHAEL
                  "KING OF POP"
                  JACKSON

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ^


                    so mean
                    yet so fucking funny
                    QUAKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    LOOK! A CHICKEN!!!(chickensm
                    Don't Worry...I Love You (somebulls
                    SET FIRE TO APPLES!!! ( Not Green Ones Tho )
                    I
                    Have A
                    Dormi
                    Obsession. I
                    Need Help

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      yo, why dont u go suck bill cosbys dick and get ya job back doug e doug mothafucka im ill i alreddy kno dat
                      i am gonna murk everyone in site

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        u pudgy sack of sweaty nut butter u got some nerve tryin to diss somebody wit dem triple chins hangin down to ya belly button. if ya beard was scruffy enuff u could chew and scratch ur chest in the same motion. and u aint ill ya wack peice of orangatang turd. y u bringin up bill cosby? ya fat ass thinkin bought pudding pops again aint ya fatty? shut yo mouth before i pull ya titties over ur head and suffocate u wit em
                        R.I.P.
                        MICHAEL
                        "KING OF POP"
                        JACKSON

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dirtemind82
                          dis pudgy fuck talkin dat garbage again...fags even got blubber around his wrist. y dont u go 'murk' a salad u pot belly waste of cholesterol

                          and dat otha pastey bright white fuck needs to shut da hell up and find himself an empty pool to halfpipe in...and i see da background too faggot u need to stop sneakin in dem chipendales dancers locker rooms takin photos to show ya otha queer friends(provided u got any)
                          stop duckin our battle qtip lets go
                          hahahahahahahaha
                          FUCK YOU BITCH!!!! YEA YOU

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dirtemind82
                            shut yo mouth before i pull ya titties over ur head and suffocate u wit em
                            lmao wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
                            Originally posted by JMG
                            yeah my shoes were 130 plus tax. i make more money than anyone in here

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Rillest Keala
                              yo, why dont u go suck bill cosbys dick and get ya job back doug e doug mothafucka im ill i alreddy kno dat
                              hahahahahahahahah shit
                              FUCK YOU BITCH!!!! YEA YOU

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Billy Sexcrime, 02-14-2010, 12:26 PM
                              41 responses
                              272 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Mark Ultra  
                              Started by Drishk, Today, 06:49 AM
                              1 response
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Lipa
                              by Lipa
                               
                              Started by Rapsodia, Today, 04:22 AM
                              1 response
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Heridan
                              by Heridan
                               
                              Started by markcarlson70, Today, 05:22 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post markcarlson70  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 05:18 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by bodytonketouk, Yesterday, 12:40 AM
                              1 response
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fembecting  
                              Started by Louiscuming, Today, 04:04 AM
                              10 responses
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Louiscuming  
                              Started by monogairock, Today, 04:00 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post monogairock  
                              Started by kmqwdhgunmgh, Today, 02:57 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post kmqwdhgunmgh  
                              Started by zacezaha, Today, 02:46 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post zacezaha  
                              Working...
                              X