HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~Peace all~

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ~Peace all~

    Im leavin I just thought that I have better things to do then post on this board heres one last shout out Il probably be back in a couple months orr I might not but intill then peace

    Emondoe182-tiiight friend
    bulletproof-same as emondoe
    bigmack-same as emondoe and bigmack
    coma
    rapdogg-I geuss IM JOININ YOU IN THE QUitin land
    every one in underground
    prodi-g
    every1 in realm
    every 1 in syndacite
    and last but not least every one on this board

    I'll probably be on time to time too

    l8er
    Last edited by bluntman; 10-26-2004, 01:28 PM.
    (.)(.)

    |

    ____


    (wagtailsm

  • #2
    you leavin aww man!!!!!!! i always wanted to diss you, i guess i never had a chance

    thanks for not includong me,BITCH

    NUTman hhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha nutty nut hahhahahahahahahahahhaha peace homie

    Comment


    • #3
      look I said every one on the board and if you tried to diss me it probably be pplayed out
      (.)(.)

      |

      ____


      (wagtailsm

      Comment


      • #4
        ~peace~ eben though i talk to u everyday at school

        Comment


        • #5
          ^lol
          (.)(.)

          |

          ____


          (wagtailsm

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bluntman
            look I said every one on the board and if you tried to diss me it probably be pplayed out
            hahhahahahahahahahhahahahahha NUTman hhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaa

            j/p homie

            Comment


            • #7
              *sniff* first name on there *cry cry cry* lol ight peace out blunt ur comein to my crib tomarrow
              dam you make me sick ....

              Comment


              • #8
                crib... hahahaha be like one of us normal white people and say ''household''

                Comment


                • #9
                  ^lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    peace homie, even though ill talk to you on MSN, and why the fuck am i in your damn defeated list!? we never battled!
                    The Underground

                    SpRaYeD sO mAnY sHeLlS aT yO cLiCk LaSt NiGhT, yOuD tHiNk It WaS "AlL hOlLoWs EvE"-- AKtiviTy

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      lmao bulletproof more like "my happy liveing residence" lmao
                      dam you make me sick ....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ShAdY_vIlLaIn
                        peace homie, even though ill talk to you on MSN, and why the fuck am i in your damn defeated list!? we never battled!
                        we did I beet you lol drop it
                        (.)(.)

                        |

                        ____


                        (wagtailsm

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          peace and may god be with you ~uno~
                          ~Lyrical Bloodz~





                          when you hear the bottle top pop off you know im coming
                          the sound in the backround aint the beat its the people running

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Peace out man.. Have fun.. this board is bad for your eyes.
                            I'm pre-disastrous, I fuck shit up before it happens
                            Like blown engines of Airplanes with snorin' captains

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bluntman
                              Im leavin I just thought that I have better things to do then post on this board heres one last shout out Il probably be back in a couple months orr I might not but intill then peace

                              Emondoe182-tiiight friend
                              bulletproof-same as emondoe
                              bigmack-same as emondoe and bigmack
                              coma
                              rapdogg-I geuss IM JOININ YOU IN THE QUitin land
                              every one in underground
                              prodi-g
                              every1 in realm
                              every 1 in syndacite
                              and last but not least every one on this board

                              I'll probably be on time to time too

                              l8er
                              you fucking cock dweller you said i was gonna be the first name on your next shout
                              bitch please

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by BartouRobert, Today, 01:51 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BartouRobert  
                              Started by salevigornowusa, Today, 01:37 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post salevigornowusa  
                              Started by salevigornowusa, Today, 01:36 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post salevigornowusa  
                              Started by jiyabeseo, Today, 12:31 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jiyabeseo  
                              Started by Damien J., 10-05-2006, 02:35 AM
                              1 response
                              51 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post noahharry  
                              Started by clearviewglases, 12-30-2020, 06:53 AM
                              3 responses
                              30 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ShadoJz
                              by ShadoJz
                               
                              Started by jamsinlen, 07-13-2020, 01:21 AM
                              2 responses
                              31 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Meretta
                              by Meretta
                               
                              Started by ObiePapa86, 09-18-2007, 04:54 PM
                              2 responses
                              62 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post noahharry  
                              Started by Gerommy, Yesterday, 05:25 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Gerommy
                              by Gerommy
                               
                              Started by c7422171fb, 11-24-2021, 09:22 AM
                              3 responses
                              9 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post soveronder  
                              Working...
                              X