HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alexthegreat a.k.a. double~a vs resurrection (YA BITCH I MADE A THREAD MINES UP URS?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alexthegreat a.k.a. double~a vs resurrection (YA BITCH I MADE A THREAD MINES UP URS?)

ight since you neva answered the CALLOUT I DID FOR YOU....heres the rules......14-16 lines MAX (DONT DO MORE LIKE YOU DID TO DUPOINT).....5 VOTES TO WIN NO KO'S OR TKO'S.....no crew no hate and no DICK RIDEN (COUGH VITONE COUGH)

my shits right here so now its your turn to drop your shit! lets get it poppin..

time to disrespect respect and break this cats neck to show our rhymes dont connect
    watch as i infect his rep... skills is what i collect.... me killin him? what else would you expect

ive had enough of this faggot who thinks hes tough he aint shit just a stuffed cream puff
    theres not much to say but hes such a bitch and ill break his back and have his toes touch

so let me explain you must be insane to go against a man who's like "ea sports" and always "in the game"
    once im done fulfillin his veins and brain ill leave him like the "twin towers" layed out in "remains"

ill leave this bitch "wrecked" like a "head on collision" im splitten this "bitch in half" like " long division"
    watch as i leave incisions in him "cuttin" him like "circumsision" dawg my shits "alcohol" it will "blurr your vision"

look at this pussy gettin mad cause he's gettin dissed alone dont wanna do audio cause my text speaks the tone and now "vitone" jumps in with an "avatar gun" let me give you a bone cause u gonna shoot me with sumtin you dont even own

(haha this guy vitone is riden his dick and has an avatar with a gun in it i highlighted words red cause this is a long bar and im showin you the stuff that rhymes)

theres no regard to try and stop this shit so stand on guard as i leave you like a scarred bast~ard
    leaven him "limpy" like fuckin "walkin retards" you could be a "rocket" but still couldnt "blast~hard"

dont mean to be cruel but i love "shinen" like "***els" so here we go wut people wanted a 1 on 1 duel
    your spit is gonna be weak cause of the guys you've "cumed on" you have run out of "energy fuel"

ive been you in all sorts of rhymes i kant help it it's like a curse thats always gonna be in your mind
    so press the rewind button and refine what you said cause after this "dental records" couldnt figure out your "dead design"

UPPIN FOR YOUR SHIT
    ~Lyrical Bloodz~

when you hear the bottle top pop off you know im coming
    the sound in the backround aint the beat its the people running

Where You At!
    ~Lyrical Bloodz~

when you hear the bottle top pop off you know im coming
    the sound in the backround aint the beat its the people running

Comment

LMAO @ "Mines up yours"
      I'm pre-disastrous, I fuck shit up before it happens
      Like blown engines of Airplanes with snorin' captains

Comment

Opener:
        THEGREAT asking "When Will U See" me in concert like its "irrelevant" (A Rell Event)… this celibate bitch won’t touch pussy but him n’ it is hella-fit//…

aight…

Don’t stand up cause I’m smellin’ it ~ ya ass ain’t entertaining you be leaving ya seat-bored! Spread-shots n’ put red-dots on this "player" like "record"/
        You changing the path of rap less than detours, and the only time this man ever "capped-teks" (text) is on Keyboards/

About to heat more ~ but this battles start wit no warning shots…GREAT "raps enlighten"? (wraps in lighting) ~
        if he plan to give gifts while it’s storming~lots he ain’t sick… but his "lines tied up with these Germs" like he’s sworn~to~Nazs//** (knots)

Career "down under" further than Sydney’s top… Ress leaves "kidneys popped", if he- proud…come to "G-town", he’ll have to get on what "Mourning got"//
        You cornered pops!! Believe I stay with the leaded~twin… cause when "my~grain" (migraine) hits ya head you’ll be needin Excedrin then! Shedded "chagrin" (ya grin) ~ this lame, shots stay embedded in!… Alex "lines couldn’t be straight" if he was "cuttin" with Cedric’s friend// (Steve Harvey)

KO…this wack wanna be rhyming bitch….

Ressurection is something none of these faggots cant handle punches dismantle and none of these bitches can hang like Christmas stockins on ***ish mantles//
        Not punches that I’m throwin it’s bricks…shit I spit is sick and TheGreat could have a messenger next to his toilet and we still wouldn’t be feelin his shit//

*When will you see me was Rell’s last album
        Nazi’s = Germans (germs)… lines tied up = knots

determined to show this kid my inner beast..............

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Smilert, Yesterday, 03:50 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post tkaxec
        by tkaxec

Started by Smilert, Yesterday, 03:47 PM