Let Me Tell Ya'll Summin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let Me Tell Ya'll Summin...

When you aint got no record deal, when nobody knows ya ass, when yo ass aint swimmin in money, when u can't afford 7 million dolla houses, when hoe's dont die to suck ya dick...YOU AINT SHIT! okay? And I aint talkin to one person, I'm talkin to all of yall n.iggaz walkin around like u da shit...my n.igga please! U a joke...Aint nobody knows ya ass or what u stand for..u got props on ya shit, yo rep points reads God Status..then u start walkin like u all dat...which means da internet is gettin to ya head boy..lay of off it fo a few minutes homie..a few months or two u'll get back to realizin where u stand! Till u make it and become mutha fuckin platinum..get back wit an ego! lol...

I am The Exorcist. Thou have bewitched.

real shit...

Comment

i love u pawl
      E

"See a vigilante, shoot him till his heart stops
      and send his eyes to the cops in a box for crime watch"
      -Alex The Worm King

Comment

Great points.
        Though i already know where i stand.

Comment

im known pretty well acually man...i work with a lot of underground people in boston..including KS and BRIX...an KS runs with guru from gangstarr...but im not cocky...im trying to reach goals...an thats that...but i agree with you..people need to be real...an thats that...
          [b]
          ڮӮ qφ

ch

VOTE 4 BRIX You have to go to www.DJKurupt.com go to "Streetz Iz Talkin'" and then click it. Then go to choose "cast your vote".

Comment

"swimmin in money, when u can't afford 7 million dolla houses, when hoe's dont die to suck ya dick"

I swim in cool water... I can afford a $7 house... hoes don't die to suck my dick, but they die when they suck my dick... what can I say... workin wit a monster.

Inconclusion... I'm half shit.

I don't understand why he had to make a new thread for this. He could have just put it in my thread. It's obvious who it's towards. lmao Pawls gonna feel salty later.

Comment

Originally posted by C*A*L
              im known pretty well acually man...i work with a lot of underground people in boston..including KS and BRIX...an KS runs with guru from gangstarr...but im not cocky...im trying to reach goals...an thats that...but i agree with you..people need to be real...an thats that...
              You gettin' millions? Anybody know u? U in any magazines? I dont think so..I neva heard of u man..whats da name errybody know u wit? See underground emcee's aint nuttin still...I did a shit load of battles in Rochester, travelled al da way to L.A. to spit there...and aint no body give a shit about me..n.iggaz bomp they heads when u on stage..then da next underground n.iggga comes and they bomp they heads to him too...but if u is well known (like Fokissed or whateva) then props to u coz u aint cocky at all..

Originally posted by Urban AKA
              I don't understand why he had to make a new thread for this. He could have just put it in my thread. It's obvious who it's towards. lmao Pawls gonna feel salty later.
              This wasnt just fo u..See if it was I woulda said "Urban, U aint shit"...Im talkin to all them cocky n.iggaz from U, to Beenz, to Prime (which aint so cocky now), to Abyis, to CZ...all ya'll and da rest...AKA u know me..I dont care how n.iggaz feel..rememba when I made a thread callin u a biter? I mean non of ya'll net n.iggaz cant touch me so I aint worried...And ask Implicit about all them 'Fuck Ya'll' threads dat I used to make...I mean, my bad if u felt this was only fo u coz it aint...u aint da only cocky n.igga here...

This is to erryone..not just one person...all of you..
              Last edited by Pawl Derty; 04-01-2005, 10:30 AM.

Comment

nah i see what you sayin man..im more in marketing...promoting an shit...people me for my music an the other shit i do...i like to kee more then one skill i can use for a living ya know?
                [b]
                ڮӮ qφ

ch

VOTE 4 BRIX You have to go to www.DJKurupt.com go to "Streetz Iz Talkin'" and then click it. Then go to choose "cast your vote".

Comment

Thas Real Talk, but u ain say names.
                  no subliminals my dude who u talkin about?
                  Originally posted by JMG
                  yeah my shoes were 130 plus tax. i make more money than anyone in here

Comment

THIS IS FO EVERYONE WHO THINKS THEY ALL DAT! NO ONE IN PARTICULAR..IF U THINK U ALL DAT THEN THIS FO U..

No subliminals..I'd say what I want to anybody...they aint gonna touch me..like I said net n.iggaz cant jump out of a screen..and if they will then holla! I'll give u my address right now...I broke alotta bones and I'd like to break a dozen mo...

Once again...No subliminals...This aint fo one person or a few... this is fo everyone...U think yo ass is cocky? Then yea I was talkin about u homie! what now?

Comment

U said this for the nuccas that think they all that.....what if the n1gga really is all that? woooaaww bet u ain calculate that in huuh
                      Originally posted by JMG

Comment

http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...99#post3143099

Pfft.

Comment

Originally posted by AsiFTheThiEF
                          U said this for the nuccas that think they all that.....what if the n1gga really is all that? woooaaww bet u ain calculate that in huuh

Yea! what if da n.igga is secretly Eminem, or Biggie typin from his grave, or Method man or summin..right? What if da n.igga lives in a million dolla house and has a record deal and is famous as fuck right? I wonda why dat n.igga is dyin to prove a point on da internet net then..hmm...he aint gettin no money from dat..but he fo sho will get millions if he get his ass in da studio..but he prefers to be on da net for free!

^ Wurrrd...So gangsta!

Comment

Originally posted by Pawl Derty
                            Yea! what if da n.igga is secretly Eminem, or Biggie typin from his grave, or Method man or summin..right? What if da n.igga lives in a million dolla house and has a record deal and is famous as fuck right? I wonda why dat n.igga is dyin to prove a point on da internet net then..hmm...he aint gettin no money from dat..but he fo sho will get millions if he get his ass in da stuiod..but he prefers to be on da net!

^ Wurrrd...So gangsta!
                            yo ya cornballs is so dumb headed it ain even funny no more.
                            im sayin u don know who behind the screen, so why u tellin dudes to stop actin cocky or what not, son play the calm image im not sayin everybody on here
                            is real with what they say cuzz most probly arent but who
                            make u the nucca to say that lol.

u ain nobody, fuck u aint even a moderator u don got authority on here, lol who gon listen to u??
                            Originally posted by JMG

Comment

The fact that you know nothing about what somebodies doin in real life, you can only go off what they tell you, and what you assume makes this whole thread pretty much just an opinion.. and not a really good one.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 04-12-2020, 11:32 AM
                              6 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Gornawil  
                              Started by Monret, Today, 07:38 AM
                              0 responses