Chizzeck...
    BreathEz

"In This Rap Game Im Nobody(Why?)Nobody's Perfect"

Comment

*waits for herbs to use X and ann plays* <<lets be original
      ::LyriKal ReasonS::

Comment

waits for the bounce or ko lines
        im done my verse...not posting until i see more of a sign that your BOTH gonna show :P peazze
        Last edited by RiKoChet; 09-11-2005, 06:59 PM.
        BreathEz

Comment

dman..should be tight
          Ima T.R.A.P.S.T.R
          Got the city on lock, N big shoes on the car

Comment

checkers

Comment

fuck checkers..scrabble *****s::
              ::LyriKal ReasonS::

Comment

King Xann's

its like a dream for you to top me, but lyrically ima God of pure ill fam
                so i'll get rid of lil rik('s) e-hopes(lil ricky's hopes), like Lucille Ball was hard on her children

text wise, i bring the gauges out to fight you, Xann's King, and im Ragin past ya titles
                see how my ill writtens will take out Sacred Skripts like rippin pages out the bible

i'll rob you of ya rap cred, cuz im like 2 bullies, Xann's double troubling geeks
                you a heavy weight? well watch me take rik's flare(rick flair) out the picture like canceling the wwe

ACHOO! i sneeze and rip, my flow is what you'd call expensive health..geez(g's) im sick
                see im the mastercard, i didnt need a vast discovery to prove that Visa (V's a) bitch

ima hard to the ore, see with you, in texture(text your) soft, like silk, so i tore and heat ya
                even em hadda hold his eyes open, but dun worry, i'll put an end to vision like ima boring teacher(zzz)

Str8UpChillen's

Vision thru ya stomach..maybe ya punches flip back,what?
                Im hot
                so watch me hit em wit puberty.. so then maybe his nuts'll drop

Prepare-to-bleed, dared-to-speak.. so I'll leave your flare-deceased
                And you'll never hear 'A won' (A1) since this pussy is scared-of-beef!!(Double~A/AlexTheGreat)

I'll kill-this-herb that's been claiming he's ill but stupid..be-wise
                Cuz your crew had their sight on greatness until Vision opened his-Eyes! (lol)

stressing-this-rook.. last i checked-you-shook so I’ll blaze AA untill ya minds-missin!!
                Maimed & raped quick cuz it’s not an oxymoron when I say I’ll blind-Vision

Watch out for this gangster rappers..yo dude yall hype.. its hood son
                save us the shame of lookin at ur verses and go bite a good one
                Last edited by Str8UpChillen; 09-13-2005, 04:33 PM.

Comment

...Warmin Up...

...Yo Xann's "Destined To Die In Battle" Like Pilots of Kamakazee "Fighter-Jets"...Str8 gets "eatin" like a verse a "biter-gets"...
                  ...give a "purple heart" to these so called "Writer-Vets", Cause "They Cant Really Fuck with Us" Like "cyber-sex"...1

Aight, Check Check.....Check....
                  yo,
                  Spit Punches? X Cant Even Right/Write-Hooks Rik'll Leave You Dykes-Shook...
                  Then I'll Cut Off Your "Left Leg" Cuz Yall Can't get off on The "Right"-Foot...2

You Spit 'Fiction'!Still Lose Cuz Every Time You Speak-Or-Rap You Reek-Of-Crap...
                  Str8 You Think You Ill But Even Your Crew Doesnt Believe In You Cuz You Cant Beat-The-Facts!...3
                  http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...=Str8UpChillen

This Is More-Then-Speech,I Aint Barbequeing But Ima Torch-This-Beef
                  'Slice Xanns Jeans' and 'Really Cut Ya Life'...'Short-An-Brief(s)'!!!4
                  (omfg...wait!i aint done...)

You Hoes-Play-An-Get-Done!And Str8Up Your So-Gay-An-Shit-Son!...
                  Ya Battled Xann,But Had So many Riders It Was Backwords Cuz There's NO-WAY-that-YA-WON*...5

3-Click the Link, Fitz Tells Him Fact Or Fiction Is To Good For Him...
                  4-Jeans/Genes W.P...Really Cut Your Life,Shorts n Briefs...cut your life short an brief
                  5-Str8 battled Xann And Won, but the voters were just d/r to me NOWAY backwords is YAWON Ya Won......

Dont Get Something Dont Vote...
                  BreathEz

Comment

Str8 just a pretend-to-be thug, "Fuck VisioN?", bitch you need lens-to-see
                    and I'll -make this Mister Freeze- and I aint -talking 'bout Batman's Arch Enemy!-

-left the site- this fag -str8 followed my pace- damn [email protected] -gobble the hate-
                    bitch couldn't spit -hardware- if he -grabbed a deck of cards- and -swallowed the ace!-
                    (Ace Hardware)

if you -hate *VisioN*- then your -blinds an infection-, my words are -signs of infection-
                    Xann you -want to play scrabble?- leave your -body in pieces- there [email protected] -find a connection!-
                    (he posted saying "fuck checkers, SCRABBLE [email protected])

[email protected] can't -fascinate-, yall -can't take up room- like a poor persons -land takes-
                    they true fakes,-hit them with so many punches- so these bitches can't -(ST)Xann STR8!-
                    (Stand Straight)

these pussies have never -had me spark- with their words, fuck a -point grab me darts-
                    we all know you speak that weak shit, and im -crossin' your lines out- lookin' like -tally marks!-
                    Go Cubs! It's Their Season Baby!

Comment

why would you want to spit -hardware-
                      ?
                      sigs cause cancer - a wise man once said

Comment

meaning he couldn't "spit hard"

Comment

but you didnt say spit hard

you said spit hardWARE. thats like spitting out a nail gun
                          sigs cause cancer - a wise man once said

Comment

wow this was a good ass battle.

Some of Xann's best lines...

you a heavy weight? well watch me take rik's flare(rick flair) out the picture like canceling the wwe

see im the mastercard, i didnt need a vast discovery to prove that Visa (V's a) bitch

even em hadda hold his eyes open, but dun worry, i'll put an end to vision like ima boring teacher(zzz)

Xann's verse seemed more like he was braggin about himself than dissing his opponents. He had a couple punches, the first two I just posted were his best. I have seen people spit similar versions of the third good punch, so in my opinion it didn't hit hard.

Str8Up came the hardest out of Furor.

Some of his best lines were...

I'll kill-this-herb that's been claiming he's ill but stupid..be-wise
                            Cuz your crew had their sight on greatness until Vision opened his-Eyes!

Vision thru ya stomach..maybe ya punches flip back,what?
                            Im hotso watch me hit em wit puberty.. so then maybe his nuts'll drop

And you'll never hear 'A won' (A1) since this pussy is scared-of-beef!!

Str8Up really had no problems wit his shit. Except his last bar seemed like a filler.

RikoChet's shit was probably the best in the whole battle.

He opened up wit a good punch....

...give a "purple heart" to these so called "Writer-Vets", Cause "They Cant Really Fuck with Us" Like "cyber-sex"...

and then kept the good punches comin....

Then I'll Cut Off Your "Left Leg" Cuz Yall Can't get off on The "Right"-Foot...

Str8 You Think You Ill But Even Your Crew Doesnt Believe In You Cuz You Cant Beat-The-Facts!...

Ya Battled Xann,But Had So many Riders It Was Backwords Cuz There's NO-WAY-that-YA-WON*...

There were honestly no problems with RikoChet's verse.

Vision opened up good...

and I'll -make this Mister Freeze- and I aint -talking 'bout Batman's Arch Enemy!-

bitch couldn't spit -hardware- if he -grabbed a deck of cards- and -swallowed the ace!-

The third bar seemed like a filler. There were no punches there.

they true fakes,-hit them with so many punches- so these bitches can't -(ST)Xann STR8!-

That line above was a good line. Good wordplay on that.

Flow - Vision and RiKoChet, King Xann's flow was way off, which is why I give this cat to V & R. Str8Up's flow was on point.

Punches - This was tough. Both sides had good punches. But because Xann's lack of such, I had to give it to V & R.

Personals - Furor got this one. Just because some of their punches had good personals in them, and they were used well.

Multies - No questions on this, Vision and RikoChet got this

Overall - Vision and RikoChet.

download the newest Helmz mixtape...
                            http://www.datpiff.com/Helmz_Benefit...l.m182731.html

tweet @ewhitsHelmz

Comment

ight we up 1-0

THAT'S A REAL VOTE THERE

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Madeline, Today, 02:50 AM