after my lyrics release the blast/
    Fast as the mutha fucking Flash/
    See the Plasma Flash? the rest desolves to Aftermath/
    Yal just crossed the wrong rappers path/
    Looks like this *****s need a lesson in math/
    im tighter than 75 speechless plus 12/
    Multiplied by a 1000 *****s sent directly to Hell/
    Plus a 100000 ***s found dead in dacou/
    divide by 100 grams and 10 blunts that i got now/lol....

didn’t wanted to come lyricli just some easy shit lol…

Names Soldier I don’t need a crew on this one,,lol

....hmmm...LoL...have a litl fun heya...

..yo...yo...yo..
    this kid couldn't be a soldier if he hung from inbetween ma legs /
    closest you get to a solid hold on this ground, is Wooden Pegs /
    I'd refer to you as Lil Kim's ChoCha but you worse than that /
    how tha hell you s'pose to have the guts to stand up with no Nut Sack /
    don't diss on none of these "Cats"...cuz basically, you'z tha pussy /
    i pack guns by tha "Fifty"...so I'm warning you not to "Push Me" /
    you'z like a 54st Prostitute, quick to lay on ya back /
    ill have you wishin you aint said wha you said, b4 we made contact /
    I've got the heart of a Brave...you'z "QuiCk to BaCk Down" /
    "What More Can I Say"...like Jay-Z, I "Justify My Thug"...so see ya next time around.../

...jus droppin...aLL goOd...O1nE!!

\\//
    --..I'ma KiLLa!!..oh what?? u don't think i'LL KiLL-ya??..--
    --..Ask Ted Bundy who taught him how to pull tha Trigga..--

//\\
    ||

Comment

why the fuck ya mad at me comeing with that savagery your skills uphaul you neandrithal and just like them you bound to fall ill pound you to death with a maul stepping up to me in a brawl ill have ya r.i.p. face buffed on a wall cause you aint worth respect faken like you wreck mcs ***** please you aint got enough head degrees you ignoramous you rap with sameness you leaven here nameless just like you started you retarded child check my textile its crazy wild you aint got no fucking style that why hoes be looking at you foul you scared of my raps like when you in a forest and a wolf howl catch me at a battle ima growl then bite ya head off sometimes my instincts like those of a animal just wanna see ya stop moven so ya death to me is soothen i know my raps to you are confusen it be the mentals that ya choosen.. what fuck boy! spit!

Comment

yo...I got more N*ggaz backin me up then Shady Records /
        yo skills is like tha Spanish Language...it comes in Second /
        you couldnt face the facts, if I glued your face to yo Screen /
        this retard walks into Blind Clubs, and spits to get " seen " /
        yo like tha ugly bitch in tha back of tha class, you'll neva get noticed /
        i just "broke"-down ya rhymes, and between us I'm prolly da poorist /
        you dont spit with Meta's, prolly cuz your girl givin me your "Brain" / (LoL)
        of course she on me...you just seem to be a pain /

..im out to work...O1nE!!

\\//

//\\
        ||

Comment

what is this a joke you claim to have back up
          but thats what this is.. i splits kids like you with my back hand for being so god damn ignorant and acting up like a jerk and sometimes kids gotta get hurt i snuff you so hard and make you eat dirt divert the peoples attention to your skirt you bitch you got toy friends like bert and erney while i rap lessons on seseame street you asleep so dont act like you rap deep you sit up in a heap of shit change ya drauls comeing over bitches with braws my hoes for my flows on my toes for my throws for my bros i knows how it goes and you dont dumb ass i hope you stay harrassed cause you respond with trash (like your skills is Spanish language)motherfucker better dash and write something i bash cause i know yall like taken forever to respond and ima hitup all your flows thats my word as bond B the fuck gone!

u abitch talkin about back up.suk a dic..i was dissin people so i could get me batlles..

Comment

yo...you need to calm yo nipples money...LoL...there...yaz got yo battle...now lets watch tha votes...GooD LuCk ta yA...no HaRsh FeeLiNgz...its tHa InTeRNet...LoL...O1nE!!

\\//

//\\
            ||

Comment

lol at that
              vote=h20
              he came harder with better punches
              d12record:3-0 3(KO)
              graveyard:speechless~L-P~Swiznatch

Comment

Yo soldier i told ya ima tie ya and hold ya, scold ya and mould ya, i'm the lyrical upholder drop my shit on ya, like a boulder, you could be ill as me, if ya shit wasn't twenty times older, if aftermath let shady do ya verses, they still couldn't have sold ya.

Invest in a vest, perform ya best, cuz this ain't a test, yousa chicken bitch, born in a nest, fuckin incest, you couldn't have guessed, but ya father's ya brother, it's hard to digest, but i've been blessed to be better than the rest, ya material is like mesh, fulla holes, messed up and dressed up.

Percision with no division, i'm gettin into ya system, quality over quantity, Lyrical anitamy, visually there's no stoppin me, i got the hot degrees, leak it to a journalist, i burn just like the furnace and flick the bitch with the nervous twitch

Man it's evident this InsaKure deligate is tellin this fraud ya real rap revellers to benefit, ever since elven hip hop's been my residence, i jacked all trades, and mastered one of four elements, pure elegance, my elequent word use was prevalent, and in even in my style's early stages of development, the whispers got around, that Kure shows potential, composin dope flows, an overflow of verses, so drop some overslow instrumentals, incedentally my first twelve inch was penciled into the books as one of cali's most influential, independantly released Debute's, and now i'm here to break the news to these fake crews neglegtin to pay dues, so think again before you pick up the pen, give it to real MC's and leave this shit up to them.

there ya go man... all fun, no beef.
                Last edited by InsaKure; 03-11-2004, 08:21 AM.
                EII
                Esteemed Entity

Illusory|Retro Fo|DuPoint|Check|Fitz|Pawl Derty|InK|Teknique
                Nothin's Equivalent...

Comment

First off for u to beat me, or even get a vote.. its just not possible
                  kinda funny how bit ya multi style and half ya lines off
                  Soldiers quick to expose this fake, its his death he just chose the way
                  cuz him steppin to god, let everyone see how he exposed his fate
                  after one verse i think we had enuff, so let me shut this chump up
                  yoRename this cat to "Jurrasic park" because you're seeing "!Veloci's rap tore<-(wripin him)Bash this smuggler, slash his jugular and leave this faggot that want to be hot? Throatless trying to step on soldier!drop your ass as my protege, because you're absolutely hopeless!I got halfway through your fuckin' verse and then got lost in boredom.The Only burn one here I'm seein' is when I cure slap you across this forum.
                  Let's give him respect, though. He made a great attempt at soldier but died.
                  Still I'm gonna bend his vertebre in a semi circle so he can kiss his ass goodbye.
                  He's wanting me to drop the soap so that he can eat and rape his idol.
                  That's why I changed my name from gay, 'cause he seems to take the title!
                  ill step all over ya tracks, lap u 4 times to de-cleat u in a 'mile
                  watch me spit 500 times wit no punches and BEAT him at his own STYLE!
                  u aint hot boy, ur just another simple MC learn to face facts
                  i speak tha truth in heat so bad it will burn ya face flat
                  u cant erase that, u should of stuck to chat rooms u wack whore
                  sure he thinks he is sick, thats only cuz he is #1 on a WACK BOARD!!
                  after i beat you ones ill be headlines, cuz im 'ill wit reporters
                  watch me destroy his imagination.. just to kill his SUPPORTERS!!
                  ur wack perfect, and u define that a 100 percent times that
                  Soldier be happy to serve u again, like u push'd 'rewind-back
                  put the mic where ya spines at, cuz ya shit to forced to use it!
                  then ill slap u to stand straight just to say u support ya MUSIC
                  this guy every 'comin dirty, yhea only if he fucked a brown-nation
                  he invested his mouth already in riches when he 'sucked on the foundation
                  son ur just a fuse', im the fire that would make this m-80 blow
                  wait did u bite ya style? or lyrics?!? oh shit maybe its BOTH!!
                  just remember how iam schoolin u, to spit but really ya tongue is the victim

Soldier........................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..................................

Comment

kinda funny how bit ya multi style and half ya lines off
                    Soldiers quick to expose this fake, its his death he just chose the way
                    cuz him steppin to god, let everyone see how he exposed his fate
                    after one verse i think we had enuff, so let me shut this chump up
                    yoRename this cat to "Jurrasic park" because you're seeing "!Veloci's rap tore<-(wripin him)Bash this smuggler, slash his jugular and leave this faggot that want to be hot? Throatless trying to step on soldier!drop your ass as my protege, because you're absolutely hopeless!I got halfway through your fuckin' verse and then got lost in boredom.The Only burn one here I'm seein' is when I cure slap you across this forum.
                    Let's give him respect, though. He made a great attempt at soldier but died.
                    Still I'm gonna bend his vertebre in a semi circle so he can kiss his ass goodbye.
                    He's wanting me to drop the soap so that he can eat and rape his idol.
                    That's why I changed my name from gay, 'cause he seems to take the title!
                    ill step all over ya tracks, lap u 4 times to de-cleat u in a 'mile
                    watch me spit 500 times wit no punches and BEAT him at his own STYLE!
                    u aint hot boy, ur just another simple MC learn to face facts
                    i speak tha truth in heat so bad it will burn ya face flat
                    u cant erase that, u should of stuck to chat rooms u wack whore
                    sure he thinks he is sick, thats only cuz he is #1 on a WACK BOARD!!
                    after i beat you ones ill be headlines, cuz im 'ill wit reporters
                    watch me destroy his imagination.. just to kill his SUPPORTERS!!
                    ur wack perfect, and u define that a 100 percent times that
                    Soldier be happy to serve u again, like u push'd 'rewind-back
                    put the mic where ya spines at, cuz ya shit to forced to use it!
                    then ill slap u to stand straight just to say u support ya MUSIC
                    this guy every 'comin dirty, yhea only if he fucked a brown-nation
                    he invested his mouth already in riches when he 'sucked on the foundation
                    son ur just a fuse', im the fire that would make this m-80 blow
                    wait did u bite ya style? or lyrics?!? oh shit maybe its BOTH!!
                    just remember how iam schoolin u, to spit but really ya tongue is the victim

Comment

[read my second last verse the first one is messy

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:02 AM
                      4 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Demetriazinga