he just came harder

Leave a comment:

• Fitz
    replied
    lol gotcha, ok lets get some votes

Leave a comment:

• Soldier_
    replied
    thats the homie he suck ignore his ass.....

Leave a comment:

• Fitz
    replied
    lol ok? battles over, lets get some votes

Leave a comment:

• Soldier_
    replied
    this is crome soldiers homie..yoyo i coomim trough rappin snacthin down your whol cruew withn my feelings blastin a lessson with no xeroxting just medaphoring dissincontistation with no questions left.....peaceout..respect the unexpected

Leave a comment:

• Fitz
    replied
    hmmm if i knew there were infinite lines i woulda done more, aw well, good shit dawg, vote up

Leave a comment:

• Soldier_
    replied
    let me bring everything more complex
    Ill bring the whole movie set to your screen, cameras and walls of bricks...
    U thought u eliminated me? .ill leave ur dead carcus laying covered with tics.
    make up ur own lyrics instead of getting them from flicks.
    ima waste ya kandy ass and wont feel sympathetic.face it dude ur fuckin pathetic.
    u wont even be able to get help from a fuckin anisthetic,u wont feel the fuckin least energetic.u might be a little poetic,but u aint the least fuckin athletic.
    Taking u down like a fuckin fairy,and ur life will be there just barely.
    and the rest of ur body i'll leave in the prairie ima waste u so quick its fuckin scary.
    ima shoot and watch ya blood spill,and on the floor u shall lay still.
    the rest of these lame rappers i have yet to kill,
    or maybe they will sit there and watch in thrill.so just give it up and go take a goddamn chill,u cant beat me so get a job and pay ya damn electric bill.
    don’t sweat ut chill fitz u aint nothing but a fucking misrepresentation,so here is sum fuckin money go to a bus station.for ur goddamn trepidation before you die of suffocation,
    You want to make this a huge battle?y dont u go out in the country and fuck the cattle.just remember u just stepped in my line of battle.once u r in there is no way that u will,be able to escape without me to kill,u and the one who gave u the mistitle.
    after im done ur gonna be in the hospital,with ur life line goin on critical.
    after using my rhymes that r analytical,and freestyles that are hypercritical.
    u dont get it do u? my rhymes r apolitical.go get your doom ass some classes that r geopolitical.dam dawg i feel terrible, when your skeletal, melody, is sellable, but you cant even get by me, makes you histerical...maybe if your rhymes entertained,
    they gain, back from people other than of the blood of your own veins...
    Shit I bet This bastard didn’t expect to feel this damn disaster
    so yo..next time u going to tha lord-real-quick/ u ain't goin nowhere in tha game, but i award-ya-trip/comin toward-Soldier’rhymes fuck u up wit swords-a-sticks/
    i don't wanna hear ya mouth, so don't even record-ya-spits/ u talk about fluids, hows that when tha only thing u adore-is-dick/ (tell me that) when really u a hore-thats-sick/ for sure-u-trick/ stop spittin now cuz i don't wanna hear no more-ya-lips/ i'll flame ya ass and leave u n gore-n-crisps/ thats cruel-or-horrible, Soldiers flow is cool-n-adorable, my rule-deplorable, cheddar i chase-mine/ whats tha point of being laced, when i walked up to u and took it off ya waist-line/ my embraced-mind/ yo many times a styled-a-deuce, neva smile n keep a mild-excuse, follow my created tiles, i let tha wildest-loose, i just brutally punished this kid, and i ain't talkin bout child-abuse/ u will neva beat me so FITZ-whats-tha-use/when i speak-diss its thievin ya weakness, leavin u wit speechless-frights, u and ya peeps wit no peace and sleepless-nights/ u teachless-dike/ jesus christ, why this faggot wanna start wit me/ im just in it for tha sellable-fame/ but if he messes wit me, ill leave his blunts tha blame for his burnt up skeletal-frame/ iam telling u FITZ wit a name like that bitch, i already put a stop-ta-this/My punches be hitinrgf Dangerously, While my Priority's are to Poisen ya Posts/
    hoistin' this host Kid Vile only when he battles me is when he Moisten's his Clothes/ya Lyrics are Water'd Down might as well say I Drowned ya Bars/
    Yu Rappin' in Outter Space the only time your Found to be a Star/

Leave a comment:

• Fitz
    replied
    oh yea, for people who dont know.....lipids are fat cells.....i tried to be better about explainin my shit but it was takin to long. peace

Leave a comment:

• Fitz
    replied
    Imma do somethin quick for ya, u can respond if ya want, w/e, 3 votes for KO, 5 to win

Im livid, this kid aint got the skills to come to Fitz and “spit n kick it?/
    He believes his rhymes are fat (phat), but they aren’t as he “sippin lipids?/
    Spewin fluent, bein the nuisance and bruising this dude for amusement/
    You aint “iller?, even if Im takin medical “improvement fluids? and u were “pukin fluids?/
    Your career just started, should be honored this is where it ends/
    Soldier huh? Well obviously this bitch be fightin for the french/
    This kid acts and raps like his nads are gigantic and titanic/
    His rhymes have made em switch, wearin a cross while claimin hes satanic/
    Startin to panic, cuz your attitude and raps aint correctly pannin/
    Getting frantic, he cant stand it, he aint eatin me, hes famined/
    This bitch drove his car in the Atlantic, afraid of his fake antics/-
    Comin back to haunt em, and I aint even come back to answer it/
    Hes been consumed, believin the shit hes dropped n spewed/
    Hes feelin bad cuz he thinks hes actually the killer on the 6 oclock news/
    This fake ass needs a reality check, his appearance don’t match his mentality rep/
    He gets afraid walkin the streets and hearin dark alley steps/
    Thinkin you’re a sicko cuz you got a dribble on your dickhole/
    You aint sick and demented, your mind is too little and simple/
    It aint complicated, stop the hatin, im on the ‘topic stop complaining’/
    Im revealin to everyone, stop thinking your “Pac, Nas, or Jay Z’/
    You aint hard core, even if your core was hard with lead from my gun barrels/
    Probably sit there tryin to clean em in your insides cuz the lead aint sterile/

some quick shit, reply if ya wanna, just bored

Leave a comment:

• Soldier_
    replied
    just dissin yal i want to get some batlles goin?holla spit at me dont matter
    ill go first

Leave a comment:

• Soldier_
    started a topic Battle....??????

Battle....??????

ill spit dont matter.....

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by alisahendel, Today, 12:44 AM