W.C.R...peep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W.C.R...peep

iam changin my verse for the triumph beat .ADIO tell me wat yal tink....give me an opinion the other didnt flow very well on the beat...plus i didnt even mention
    the crew...lol

Soldier-

yo our fire flame is HOTTER THAN BLUE in a battle against us even HARRY POTTER WOULD LOSE\
    DO WHAT YOU CHOOSE cause when WCR is ROLLEN THREW youll be DEAD IN THA NEWS we MAKIN DA MOVES\
    Insakure,Fitz and Soldier FITS MURDEROUS DISCRIPTIONS fukin wit us your just FLIRTIN WIT DEATHS INFLICTIONS\
    come out wit your HEAD MISSING we UNTOUCHABLE when our hands hit the guns THE BLOOD WILL FLOW\
    ---------
    sniff our rhymes CAUSE WE DOPE with these lines that CRACK LIKE COKE like a phine youll END UP BROKE\
    we INVENTED THE ROPES stop ENOUGH WIT DA JOKES youll end up burnt till your body's NOTHING BUT SMOKE\
    we are THE UNTOUCHABLES messin wit lyricle W.C.R is destined for DEFIABLE TROUBLES\
    the FIRE IS READY gothic cause WE DESIRED LIKE FREDDY your NIGHTMAREs IS PETTY we push CRIMES TO THE LEVY\
    ----------
    illegal cash right DOWN TO THE PENNY didnt think Soldier could SPIT GANGSTA fool im a LEGIT FLANKER\
    leave ya body in the sea LIKE AN ANCHOR alive so you can THINK DUNN sayin to ya self i shoudve CHOOSE THA GUN\
    im fast enough to make it feel like your FROZEN WHEN YOU RUN ill run backwards infront of ya than SMACK YOU FOR FUN\
    my cuts are sharp enough to SKIN YA ALIVE so you can DRIP TILL YOU DIE now thats a FLIPPING SUPRISE\
    so BRING DA PAIN guns will CREAM YA BRAIN your DREAMS WONT BE THE SAME we've
    BLEEMED YOUR GAME\
    your SPLINE IS MAIMED we only live life for SURVIVAL fuck da BIBLE aiming pistols at whoevers LIABLE\
    like apes when we fight CAUSE WERE PRIMAL so we crush are JAWS TILL ITS FINAL watch the blood FLOW FROM YOUR SPINAL\
    LEAVE TOU TRAMATIZED from this LYRICAL FREESTYLE in MY EYES we can sense EXTREME LIES were DEPTHAFIED\
    we'll leave ya mouth~constapatied~that means YOUR STUCK our shits~high faded~and got you sayin WHAT THA FUCK\

Fitz-

My rhythm sentences quenches fellas to possess questions/
    No one understands, demands for suggestions of progression/
    Puttin renegades on this bitch, u know how we come and represent/
    Im white, and like to rhyme tight so its automatic im matched to the likes of Eminem/
    Simple to make the relation between both hot caucasians/
    But for a contemplation, he aint my voice proclamation, just stay patient/
    This aint hard to figure out, I got Pac and Nas influence in my verses/
    Nervous but on the surface its like i dont give a fuck, just servin my purpose/
    I try to learn and burn some earnin young cats, but they too easy to spit with/
    Liquids switchin, inchin for people bitchin, so i can pen up defensive quick wits to stick with/
    When it comes to scuffles many come n bust through with guns to pop and up you/
    I just come with punches and palms and fists cuz Fitz is down to straight snuff you/
    Fuck arms, id rather swing with arms attached to my regular nature/
    Aint hate ya, Dont step cuz i rep, gimme ur rhymes u need work so ill edit your paper/
    Im makin rounds, spittin sounds, comin to me with debates well bitch youll fail/
    Takin towns, rippin grounds as my blood pounds as it shakes the rictor scale/

Insakure-

livin a lot of misery put it into illitery, a masterpeice, i carve the beat like some carcus meat//
    lyricly ya can't compete so just starve and weep, in form master, picked from the sharpest streets//
    in spite i sight a clear picture, i bear wit ya for a minute spittin rare scriptures//
    my innver vision is a spare six recipiant, stare into the prism and, carfully construct my own i'm only visitin//
    earth for a minute, i roam the planet in paraphrase, burn up the ism and listen to what i have to say//
    the others are unfit to be claimin they run shit, catch insakure on the thumb flip//
    right hook to combo, my words are a hacksaw, your shit is just plywood//
    and i'm back for you, just try shit on the dance floor, cuz that's all you stand for//
    jam packed with raps, i slam tracks with ferocity, stand back and attack a man honestly//
    i'm an animal, and i do need to handle tools, Insakure slaughters you three gays in battle duels//
    who's the man up here? cuttin with my hand severe, so in this tournament, go and pack ya gear//
    inventive displays with technics, check my trail of blaze and wreckage//
    i'm a prescence don't stage, i'm stretchin my phrase, drop my verses and people get hectic for days//

Feedback?
    The Big 4
    http://youtu.be/NMMUh37BWEE The Truth
    http://youtu.be/PT_j38VUAuE Rondo
    http://youtu.be/yhTKSdWRC0I KG
    http://youtu.be/3VhwzKGkvjg Ray

Comment

wat do u tink my verse fitz u tink is weak i dont care how people judge it...

Comment

Fitz do have an IM..?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by faereel121994, 03-15-2021, 05:58 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post CharlesDBarry