HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thirstin for knowledge (ill battle anyone)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thirstin for knowledge (ill battle anyone)

k yall i want to get better and better and the only way you do that is by battlin and practicin so someone post up a verse and ill battle them.

heres the rules

no crew votes
    no dickrydin votes
    20 bars max
    first to five votes wins

good luck to the opponent
    im the tecktonic plate ***** that got you shook/ put the mic down amatuer, you couldnt even sing my hook...~anonymous prophet

philisopically im the knife that is rippin the cut/ the reason that faggets wanna take them dicks out they butts//cutta for ya koke that makes ya mind right/and flows like virgin pussy cuz you know my rhyme's tight....drastik theories

pay attention class!

yeah, whut. check 1-2 1-2 just playin around LOL
    'kay, here goes 4real

muthafuckas wanna learn like they in school?// if u wanna learn how to rule// betta pay attention oldskool// a lotta muthafuckas dont know// how the fuck they gotta flow// u betta do it like THIS
    and not SO (>>>EMIN3M_2001)// second up you need skills// that wun gets u the kills// make sure evrybody feels// all the rhymes that u spit// act like u was throwin' a fit// think about all the hate u get// and all that other fucked up shit// last up is lyrical content// keep it goin' till the song ends// dont keep dickrydin on all a yo' friends// learn to stand on your own// follow this path the way it was shown// cuz someday u'll stand all alone

class dissmissed :D
    Slaughterhouse II bring the beef when it's raw

http://fugu.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Images/fugu2.gif

"Tha only time you got ya crowd goin back and forth
    is at ya gay peepshow when they jackin off."

"I could give a fuck about ya race
    but if ya wanna be black I could shit on your face."

-FuGu

Comment

mr fugu you wanna talk about me?/ you smokin that mad shit to battle this crazy/ you got skinny lyrics, they just str8 slim/ wit ya flows thats more poorer than fuckin tiny tim/ you talkin bout how yous the slaughter house/ bloodier than shit? ***** ima knock you out/i got punchlines thatll make ya momma even know/ have you seein more roundhouse lyrics than fuckin eskimos/ you all about dissin/ kool as a femm/ but ya weak ass lyrics, you sound like eminem/ yous a fake ass *****, mr fugu/ wit a bitchass name you a wanna be fubu/ you read the quarters, they say in god we trust/ fugu says 187, cuz thats how many dicks youve sucked/ you tend to spit lines that are lyin/ ill have ya crew screamin redrum/ like that little ***** from the shining/ this a tru battle/ ive set all the rules/ fugu the blaze battle champion/ of his local middle school/ so come on dunn you need to put ya rhymes on clearance/ cuz you couldnt blaze me wit extraterrestrial interference....

good verse kid

im the tecktonic plate ***** that got you shook/ put the mic down amatuer, you couldnt even sing my hook...~anonymous prophet

philisopically im the knife that is rippin the cut/ the reason that faggets wanna take them dicks out they butts//cutta for ya koke that makes ya mind right/and flows like virgin pussy cuz you know my rhyme's tight....drastik theories

Comment

ok, both those verses were soooo good. however, i have made my decision. just for these lines:

this a tru battle/ ive set all the rules/ fugu the blaze battle champion/ of his local middle school/ so come on dunn you need to put ya rhymes on clearance/ cuz you couldnt blaze me wit extraterrestrial interference....
        my vote goes to oldskool because i really couldnt split u in terms of lyrical ability, and fugu i liked the way u gave a lesson, that was really original, but those lines won it for me, they had far more entertainment value.

vote= oldskool

(and do u really want me to score or were u fucking around, cos i will if u want.)
        if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

Comment

hey milly, thanx 4 beein honest and not dickriding, thats the reason i like u!
          i gotta agree witchu. if i knew from the beginning oldskool's skills were that dope i wouldve never dropped a verse here LOL!
          Slaughterhouse II bring the beef when it's raw

http://fugu.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Images/fugu2.gif

"Tha only time you got ya crowd goin back and forth
          is at ya gay peepshow when they jackin off."

"I could give a fuck about ya race
          but if ya wanna be black I could shit on your face."

-FuGu

Comment

k uppin for votes

oldskool 1 fugu 0

come on yall we goin to five dont sleep

Comment

come on yall

damn ok only three votes, yall want everyone to vote for yall but dont give no love back thats fucked up

dont sleep forreal

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 01:38 PM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post touhidfiverr  
              Started by tkaxec, Today, 11:10 AM