Challenge ANYBODY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge ANYBODY

Im sniping head peeps on this board/ Truth to the fact is i just got bored/Yall aint ready fo what i got instored/I wanna over pack the morgue/Like my citys prison/Feds got it wrong they think your mission/I got to disagree/When i put this clip in/I want u to dis me/When this pistol is slipin/ And this missile is lifting/The moon falls down and your tissue is gripping/Talking bout gripping my hands are around waste/As my knee drills u in your face/Like i was a kick-boxer/Im a fucking slick mobster/Mather fact im a sick monster/Nobody can touch me/or trust me/im nuts see/Im just looking to battle/why yall looking out of a bottled snapple/ill it cha so hard ur voice will crackle!!!!!!!

Im looking to battle>
    Last edited by emyhr; 06-24-2001, 10:57 AM.

hey yo son of a bitch we taking over this/we leaving y'all haulocosted
    bambozled mind wasted/ give you a taste you aint tasted
    took fugu's ass and laced it/took this raggady mutha fucker and blazed it
    you mutha fuckers think im playing im for real/the rest of the crew take it easy i have the intent to kill
    ask em im the madest of the mad illest of the ill/dopest of the dope dont care how a fucker feel
    my paths been derailed my heads ryhme filled/world tilt boddy re built after i got shot gun shelld
    i rise from the dead muck under finger nails/lungs all no other intrails leaking blood in pails
    im been simple keep my ryhmes short/saving for the battle mcs sorry netcees take note
    BLADE MOUTHED
    YOU MUTHA FUCKERS ALL BE TAKING ANEL/I GOTTA GO CARNT BE HERE ALL DAY NOW
    I GUESS THESE NOTHING MUCH TO SAY NOW/JUST IMA RIP YOUR SPINE OUT MAKE SURE YOU KEEP DOWN
    DONT WHINE NOW I DO IT ALL THE TIME NOW/ONE BY ONE IMA GRIND Y'ALL DOWN
    IM HELLBOUND BUT IMA COME BACK BETTER WATCH THE REBOUND/IMA KEEP IT GANSTA THE REAL SOUND IM GOING TO JAIL AINT GONNA BAIL OUT
    IMA FLEAR UP YOU GONNA CLEAR UP/COS YOUR ACT IS REAL FUCKED
    RYHMING OFA THE TOP REAL UNDERGROUND HIP HOP/LOOK AT MY WRIST WATCH GOTTA GO TIME TO TENNY BOP
    IM DUE AT THE S NYNC TOUR/CARNT BE ASSED THO
    MY LIFES SHALLOW LIKE THAT GRAVE/THIS IS THE WAY TO LIVE IMA INVADE YOU BIZ
    SNOOP ON YOUR KIDZ 5 TIMES RAPIST/WHICH SLUT YOU USE I USE CHEAPEST
    THERE THE WEAKEST THERE FUTURES THE BLEEKEST/IMA HARAS THEM FOREVER PESIST
    IM LYRICLY POSESED TU PACS NOT AT REST/IM THE PROTHET MOSES
    COMMING OUTTA THIS SMELLING OF ROSES/IM SPARILING OUTTA CONTROL DONT KNOW WHERE THE CORSE IS FUCK IT THATS IT
    BLADE MOUTHED
    we comming to fuck y'all up

Comment

WAS THAT TO ME

I taking that blade out your mouth/starting from your head im gonna slice down south/Now your whole body in two/Dont worry though i got some super glue/Im putcha back together you'll be super new/Im spiderman im super too/Not really i just wanna kill you/I guess i aint hip hop/But im uderground shooting ur ass up top/Wit a sniper/Forgot to take my medication god im hyper/I'll fucking scope you right though ur cpu screen/Why you fucking choke on this new magazine/Not the one in a gun;the one i bought from the store/Strangle you wit a piece paper y u fall to the floor/I dont think you went some more/Or if you do/Hit me up 911-0402/Thats my homicide hotline/Im not dumb i know how to spot mine/Wit this laser and this glock nine/No need to speak i'll pick the topic/Why your thinking thats when you get dropkick/You mutha fucking cockdick/Damn thats the same thing/Yall dont know what my name brings/Why u spit wack words/Take a time to look at my name backwards=

My shit prb aint as long as yours but its to the point i give u props ur shit was good.

Comment

yo im wit blade my ryhmes r clearer then dishes washed wit cascade/ so lets make a trade your life for a stab with this knife/ so lets battle this out 1 on 1 so i can pull out a gun/ and blow out this whole site cuz comperd to the d12 board u all bite/ and ive rached the hight of my career so stay clear/ of my ryhmes cuz if u dont u will b comttin crimes/ cuz u just cant beat me cant u see u only want to be more like me/ so u can ryhme with the most of your skill and i still can beat your ass while i pop a purple pill/ and i like to fill this board with ill beats that will have u on the edge of you seat/ waiten for me to drop my next bomb while i fuck your baby's mom/ can she's a screamer once a dreamer/until i showed her a real man than can give her all she wants and i sit here while she flaunts/ her clit in front of me while i take hit/ from this bong and if ever take an over dose im not gunna b here for long/ so listen while i spit out this song cuz i know u think your better then the assasin and u think u can b out classen/me the master and if u fuck i will put your whole life in a disaster/ and plaster your ass against a wall and make sure u fall/ off your feet and pull out my cold heat and shoot u in your head til i make sure your dead/ and six feet under cuz i'll wit u like a thunder/ bolt and stop all your body moven and make your mind start groven to my shit/ cuz if u screw wit me i'll make sure t hire a hit/ man to land a bullet in your ass and yor life will pass/ befor your eyes so fast and put your whole body in shock while your girl rides my cock/ so befor u begin to bost that your the most just take a look at this post/
        if i kill u will u scream???

Comment

Here my reply

WOW what a rhyme/Im bout to murder 2 people in dis little bit of time/I'll get away wit dis little bit of crime/No need to shine cuz im dark hearted/Come on get dis shit started/Too late its already over/I hit cha wit a plate fake ass poser/Why you wake up i stab u in tha eyeball/Got sprayed wit lysol, why your stupid ass trying O.D. on tyneol/Getcha stabled to some drywall/Talking bout my babys mom dont you now im your son's dad/He's one of the 12 ive had/ Dont fuck wit the wrong beef u might get syminila pison/
          Get cha ass beat while u bring your yellow boys in/They get tooken out like chinese take out/Its time to break out/Come on now wit this fake bout/ You know like i know you'll get knockout/
          Simple as that/I know your wack/You dont have to tell me in your rap/I can see fo my self/I strangle u why im dressed in steath/IM invisible fuck that im invinsible/Nobody can touch me on this battling ship/Why you homo ass talk bout saddling dick/No im serious im i pirate lost at see/This parrot the only boss of me/This murdering shit killing me softly,also it costly/I spent ten grand trying to kill this man/To start blasting i get rid of this mutha fucka named soulassasin/He said your serious and started laughing.

Peep that shit wit your no flow ass

Comment

shut the fuck ^ u stuck^ son of a bitch i give u a nervious twitch/ when i put your a whole body in 1 big stitch dont start to throw fit/ just cuz u can get a hit on me im sorry u cany b more like me/ ohh god please u try to put me to shame well all your doin is promoten my fame/ cuz at the moment im at the top of my game and after im at the top u only got 1 person to blame/ u cuz i bring u to school and beat u over the head whipe and break your hip/ while your girl is sucken the tip of my dick and she like to blow it quick/ so watch out b4 i bust ^ your nose cuz all the shit u throw at me blows/ and u cant even get a date wit a hoe and i guess that just how life goes/ so back the fuck u and get ready to duck/ cuz im im cummin out swingin for this bout/ so when i pop u dont shout u shoulda saw it cummin but u to damn dumb u r lower then a bum/ on the street asken me for cash watch out b4 i blast u and out last u and your crew/ cuz i come here to represent and to vent/ out all my anger on u while i shove my shoe ^ your ass whie u pass gass/ so get ready wile the d12 board comes here and takes over like the lord/ see all your shit makes me board so dont fuck wit me cuz im a god and i'll throw down a rod/ and put ot through your heart and gives u heart attack and this might not of happend if your shit wasnt wack/ see u rap as if u were on crack and u see funny things but all u can do is sing/ cuz u know u cant rap so i slap some sence back in your head and keep on slappen util your dead/ and until u shed all your skin and begin to bleed and i begin t feed/ on you soul cuz im da assasin and i hate when u start bashin my name cuz i cant prnounce yours so who can i blame/ i can only put u to shame with your crap as lyrics unlike me i call on all the spirits/ of all th greats like 2 pac an after i release my ryhmes i put your whole body in shock cuz my shit is as quick as a hawk/ gettin ready to kill so u spill all your brains out and u cant substain any more pain/ and if i beet u i aint got nuttin to lose and every thing to gain so next tie u try to fight remeber when u see me u see the sight/ of a man with true might that y my ryhmes take off and take flight/ unlike your that just lay dead on the ground and r not lyrically sound while i pound/ on your skull and u try to put me down bui'll neva fall so go hea and call /your crew to try to beat me cant the see im almight like tyson in te ring and while i kill u u begin to shout bling bling/

Comment

Back again your wack my freind

If you cant sound my name out it ryhmes wit beamer/Got cha like R Kelly tell me have you seen her/Yeah she wit me getting tied up/
              Why you got to lie fuck/What when who stuck/
              Sure not me/Everybody on this board talk bout copy/When your whole fucking style is sloopy/ Like a joe incase u didnt know/U might see me a your first show,sitting in the first row/With this smith-n-wessen pointed at your chest section/why you wear that stupid vest fo protection/Learn a fucking lesson/Before u step in chose a reliable weapon/The shit that u got is no where to be keepin/Damn what a flob i killed your whole dream with just one shot/Your shit to wack to mention 2pac/You got luckly check out this new glock/Dont it fire well/Get cha fired and rehired in hell/
              It aint hard to tell the fake from the real/You from me get the deal/Im the man of steel but not super man/Im fucking shaq/
              Wit blueprints stated of my attack/Or ur autisopsy to be exact/
              Printed out "this guy got stab in the back"/Why u keep talking bout a crew im just talking bout you/I run by myself i dont have no crew/You must be confuse or shit prewritten you already used/
              Damn didnt i see you on the news/
              Rapper turned homosexual singing the blues/Who are u everlast
              ur gun keep but u neverblast/ keep this straight i wip your ass.

As we battle we need peeps to decide who is the best dont u think.

Comment

yo man i agree

Comment

SOME1 REPLAY TO DIS SHIT

Comment

wow! thats a lotta lyrics and i dont feel like reading rite about now, so im gonna have 2 hit you back on that l8er, aiight?
                    Slaughterhouse II bring the beef when it's raw

http://fugu.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Images/fugu2.gif

"Tha only time you got ya crowd goin back and forth
                    is at ya gay peepshow when they jackin off."

"I could give a fuck about ya race
                    but if ya wanna be black I could shit on your face."

-FuGu

Comment

peeps some1 respond to dis shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

that shit is tight

AIYO SOUL ITS ME DIRTY/ AND I'LL BE DOIN THIS SHIT TIL PASS THE AGE OF 30/AH THINK EMYHR RHYMES ARE TIGHT /BUT DISPIGHT THAT MAH VOTE GOES YOU/YOUR RHYMES R EMPERIAL PLUS I'M WITH YOUR CRUE/

pEACE I'M OUT
                        My new name is INTRIQUATE

Comment

i'm voting, i'm voting, damn

ok, that was a fuck-off large amount of rhyming to read through, thankfully (and no offence or beef intended here, i'm just stating) soulassasin, i didn't need to read all of your verse cos they got a bit repetative and i was getting bored by halfway thru the second one. like i said in that other post, if u gonna rhyme a long one, u gotta be able to sustain it really well and keep peeps interested. emyhr on the other hand was consistantly tighter and that line about being your sons father was really good. so out of soulassasin and emyhr my vote goes to...... emyhr.

so the score is now 1-1

out of emyhr and blademouthed, my vote goes to blademouthed cos that was a much tighter and more interesting verse so that score is 1-0 (tho i dunno if u peeps wanted votes for tha one, but oh well.)
                          if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

Comment

holla

vote people on this battle not including blademouthed

Comment

SOUL ASSASIN IS WACK ! BLADEMOUTH RYMES TIGHT ! EMYHR YA RYME AIGHT.
                              Battle Record 25 - 6.
                              Official Winner of FT1.
                              http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
                              A coward dies a thousand deaths,
                              a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by besabki, Today, 04:50 AM