What Succaz Wanna Battle Me ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Succaz Wanna Battle Me ?

187 HRRORFY & VICTIMIZE,,, BATTLE RAP MCEES IN THE FORM OF HOMICIDE. COME TO THE SICK SIDE, TRY TO STAND YOUR GROUND,,, LETS BATTLE IT UP & GO POUND 4 POUND. IM WILLIN AND READY, MIND SHARP AND STEADY,,, TATICS VICIOUS, UNREMORSEFUL AND DEADLY. THE ELIMINATION PROCESS,I SINGLE YOU OUT,,, SEPERATE ALL THE WEAK FROM ALL OF THE STOUT. IF YOU WANNA BATTLE THEN POST A RESPONSE,,,THEN WELL GET TO ANOTHER VICTORY 4 ME TO FLAUNT.
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

ill battle

you talkin bout flows but you aint genuine leather/ i can blaze you even if you spit in capital letters/ you spit shit like you got the flu dunn/ but my punchlines will punch through ya head/ now aint that GRUESOME?/ its sick as fuck howw you expect ot be ill/ wit ya prewritten battles, ill burn them like hot doggs on the grill/ yous a worthless *****/ dont got no use/ got expelled from preschool for fuckin up his gram *******s and juice/ i enjoy vocab verses/ i like em just fine/ but theys for albums not battlin/ get an instrumental line/ yous a gay *****/ take the booty crouch/ and ya live in a shit can/ gruesome aka oscar the grouch

hit me back kid
    im the tecktonic plate ***** that got you shook/ put the mic down amatuer, you couldnt even sing my hook...~anonymous prophet

philisopically im the knife that is rippin the cut/ the reason that faggets wanna take them dicks out they butts//cutta for ya koke that makes ya mind right/and flows like virgin pussy cuz you know my rhyme's tight....drastik theories

Comment

donte sleep yall uppin for votes
      im the tecktonic plate ***** that got you shook/ put the mic down amatuer, you couldnt even sing my hook...~anonymous prophet

philisopically im the knife that is rippin the cut/ the reason that faggets wanna take them dicks out they butts//cutta for ya koke that makes ya mind right/and flows like virgin pussy cuz you know my rhyme's tight....drastik theories

Comment

REPLY........

PREWRITTIN VERSES YEAH RIGHT))))) WATCH AS I RUN OVER YA LYRICS SO CALL THE CRITICS,,, GET INTO YOUR THOUGHTS AND TURN YA SADISTIC./// ELIMINATE ALL WACK MCEES SUCH ASS YOURSELF,,, USE YOUR HEAD AS A PRIZE ON MY TROPHY SHELF./// LASH YOU WITH LYRICS SO SICK AND TWISTED,,, TOTALLY DEMENTED TO THE POINT & SIMPLISTIC./// FREESTYLE PFF MY DOME NO PRE WRITTIN VERSES,,, PLAGUE YOU WITH CURSES NOW RUN TO THEM CHURCHES./// LYRICALLY INVENTIVE YA CANT MATCH THIS,,, MAKE YA MOM BLUSH WITH EACH DISS I SPIT./// POST UP YOUR LYRICS SO I CAN HUMILLIATE,,, NO NEED TO CALCULATE AS I DEMONSTRATE./// ............... I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT IM INTO A DIFF BATTLE NOW..ILL POST MORE LATER...PEACE.
        Battle Record 25 - 6.
        Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

WHERED YA GO ? WE GONNA BATTLE OR NOT OLDSKOOL ?

TIME TO TEAR IN AND CONFENSCATE LIKE PROBATE,,, AS I LYRICALLY HUMILLIATE I MAKE THE GROUND SHAKE./// CUT DOWN YOUR SHIT LIKE A PAPER SHREDDER,,, FIGHT BACK? MUTHAFUCKA YOU BETTER./// DICIESIVE AND SLY WHEN I SLIDE AND RIDE,,, LIKE LEATHER FACE I WEAR MASKS 4RM YOUR HYDE./// GAS UP THE CHAINSAW SLICE YOU UP RAW,,, FEED THE REMAINS TO MY MUTHAFUCKIN DOGS./// PEEP THROUGH THE SCOPE AIM NICE AND STEADY,,, COMPLETELY UNLOAD SHRED YOU LIKE FETTI./// THE DRAMA KING I LOVE TO BE HATED,,, SHRINKS CALL ME IN TO BE RE EVALUATED.
          Battle Record 25 - 6.
          Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

Hope yall two got this much enthusiasm July 2nd.

www.marcellee.com

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:56 PM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post Deborahlanker