HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is for any muther fucker on this board that think he is ready for the ruff nexxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is for any muther fucker on this board that think he is ready for the ruff nexxx

YEAH THE RULES AH 2 ROUNDS FIRST TO 3 VOTES WIN

THIS SHIT COMES OF THE CRANIUM/HIT YOU IN YUH HEAD AND MAKE YUH BRAIN CELLS NOMB/AH DO DIS SHIT JUST FOR FUN/SO IF AH GET SERIOUS MUTHER FUCKERS BETTER RUN/I'LL CHEW YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT LIKE A PIECE OFF GUM/AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK AH WON'T CUT YOU/JUST LIKE SADAM HOUSEIN I'LL START A COO/SO THE FIRST MUTHER FUCKER TO STEP TO ME/ A FLASH AH LIGHT WILL BE THE LAST THING THEY SEE/ POINT THE GUN AT YUH HEAD AND YOU *****S PEE/ HAHA YEAH I'M THAT CRAZY MUTHER FUCKER DIRTY / AND HALF OFF YOU *****S ON THIS BOARD AIN'T READY/ GOT THE TECH AIMED AT YUH NECK REAL STEADY/PLUS THE RHYMES AH SPIT/ COMES FROM THE PIT OF THE BRAIN/ SO WHEN THEY COME OUT THEY MAKE YUH EXPERIENCE PAIN/AH MAKE YUH DROP FROM TO THE BOTTOM OFF THE CHARTS LIKE THE ACTORS OF FAME/ SO IF ANY OF YOU MUTHER FUCKERS THINK YOU READY/ YOU BETTER COME SEE THIS MUTHER FUCKER DIRTY/

BIATCH
    Last edited by Dirty_M_F_Dozen; 06-24-2001, 09:32 AM.
    My new name is INTRIQUATE

what the fucks up

YOU *****S SEEM TO BE AFRAID/ CUZ AH JUGGLE MAH RHYMES OF THE TOP OF MAH BRAIN/YEAH I'M JUST LYRICALLY I'LL/BACK UP BACK UP AND WATCH HOW AH SPILL/MAH RHYMES BRING ANARCHY AND LEAVE YOU IN PAIN/COME UP AGAINST ME YUH MOMS WON'T SEE YOU AGAIN/SHE PROBABLY SURPRISE CUZ SHE THOUGHT THIS WAS A GAME/BUT NUTTIN IS A GAME WITH ME/ FUCK WITH ME AND END UP AT THE BOTTOM OFF THE SEA/ YUH MIGHT FIND THE KEY TO DAVIE JONES LOCKER /TO YUH ACN'T SHARE IT BUT YOU'S AH DEAD MUTHER FUCKER/CUZ 'IM KINDA AH ***** TO NAIL YUH TONGUE TO THE FLOOR/ FUCK YOU WITH A BROOM AND HAVE YOU BEGGIN FOR MORE/ ***** YUH SOAR/ AFTER THE BROOM BORED YUH ASSHOLE/AH HAD YUH BITCH SLIDIN UP AND DOWN MAH DIC LIKE AH GREASY POLE /SO NOW SHE'S AH SLEAZY HOE/YEAH THATS HOW IT IS PUT THE SHIT ON THE INTERNET NOW SHE IN SHO BIZ/SO DON'T FUCK WITH ME/ CUZ END WITH YUH WHOLE FAMILY/ AND I'M GONNA START WITH YUH LIL SIS/ PULL HER PANTIES DOWN AND GIVE HER PUSSY A LIL KISS/SO YUH BETTER NOT FUCK WITH THE DIRTY/I'F YUH THINK THAT YUH NOT WORTHY/

Comment

TO MUCH TALKIN ON THIS BOARD/COULD GET YOU SHOT UP IN THE MORGE/CHOKED UP WITH A CORED/LAYIN LIFELESS ON THE FLOOR/
      YOUR LYRICS ARE A BORE/PLEASE DON'T GRACE US WITH NO MORE/
      CUZZ FAKE ASS CATS/GET ATE UP LIKE SOME SMORES/SLAPPED UP
      LIKE SOME HORROR'S/LEFT HURTIN LIKE SOME SORES/THE SWEAT OUT
      YOUR PORES/IS FROM THE FEAR OF WHATS INSTORE/WHEN I START
      SPITTIN/START SHIT'N ON WHAT YOU WRITTIN/YOU AINT HARD!!!!!!
      YOU A KITTEN/YOU BETTER THINK HARDER WHEN YOUR SITTIN/CUZZ!!/
      YOUR RHYMES NEED SOME PRACTICE/YOU AINT A RUFF NECK/YOUR A
      ACTRESS/YOU AINT NO GANGSTA/ONLY WAY YOUR RIDIN/IS IF YOU
      ON A DICK ON MATRESS/
      Last edited by blazinkaucasian; 06-24-2001, 03:08 PM.

Comment

2 ROUNDS AND 3 VOTES

AIGHT THE RULES AH 2 ROUNDS AND FIRST TO 3 VOTES
        THE RHYME YOU WROTE THATS YOUR FIRST

***** YUH RHYMES AH WACK/ IT SOUNDS LIKE YUH GOT IT FROM A BOX AH ******* JACK/SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YUH WORTHY/ ***** YOU KNO WHO I'M AM SHIT I'M DIRTY/AND THAT HOW AH GET DOWN FOR THIS GAME/ SO BACK THE FUCK UP CUZ ***** YUH LAME/ MAH RHYMES BRING DISASTER/ THEY BUST A HOLE IN YUH CHEST LIKE A MASTER BLASTER/ MAH RHYMES AH DEDCATED LIKE A DREADLOCK RASTER/SO FUCK AROUND WITH ME AND ***** THATS THE END / FUCK YUH UP SO BAD YUH MOTHER CAN'T TRANSEND/MAKE FUN OF YOU LIKE WE ON PREMIUM BLEND/ ***** DISAPPEAR TO ME / YOUR RHYMES AH A WASTE OF TYME YOU SEE/YOU OUT HERE TALK BOUT MORGES, WHORES AND GETTIN CHOKED UP WITH A CHORD/AFTER ALL THAT THESE VOTES I'MMA STILL HOARD/WRITE NOW BATTLIN YOU IZ GETTIN ME BORED/SO YUH BETTER GET SOME BETTER BEAT AND GET SOME BETTER RHYMES/DON'T WORRY YOU'LL BE BETTER WITH TYME/SO UNTIL THEN DON'T QUIT YUH DAY JOB/ WHAT YUH THAT STAY HOME GIVIN BLOJOBS , AND DICK RIDIN/YEAH UP AND DOWN THE CUCK YOU BE SLIDIN/YOU AH NASTY ***** / COMPARIN BETTWEEN YUH FRIENDS WHOS DICK IS BIGGA/ YOU AH WASTE OF MAH TYME/ CUZ ***** SHIT YOU CAN'T EVEN RHYME.

Comment

lol

whats the "morge"?

Comment

WE ALREADY BATTLED BUT I DONT GIVE A FUCK !!!!

YA TALK ABOUT ******* JACKS,,, IS THAT WHERE YA FOUND YA CRACK SACK,/ TOAST YA UP LIKE THE SALEM WITCH TRIALS,,,YA WACK ASS RYMES WILL BE HELD LIABLE./ IN GRUESOMES COURT OF LAW I WIRE SHUT YA JAW,,,LISTEN TO THE APPLAUSE,,, MILLI MACK YA CAUSE./ MAKE YA A DISTANT MEMORY,,, YA DICKRIDIN MCEE,,, YA CANT HANG WITH ME,,, SICK SIDE IS ONLY REAL Gs./ APPALLING ON THE MIKE WITH YA DYKE SIGHTS,,,LIL PLAYA HATER I GET YA COOKED TONIGHT,/ YA TALK TO MUCH SHIT BUT CAN YA BACK IT UP ,,, ARE YA EVEN BIG ENOUGH TO HANDLE A GAUGE BUCK./ 14 YEARS OLD IN A WORLD OF GROWN FOLKS,,,BASEBALL CARDS ON YA BIKE SPOKES./ BEND YA OVER MY KNEE SPANK YA BARE BOTTOM,,, WHATS THE PROBLEM ? GUNS YEAH I GOT EM./ SO GET ORIGINAL MATERIAL INSTEAD OF PLAYED OUT SHIT,,, WHEN YA GROW UP THEN YA CAN PLAY WITH A PISTOL GRIP./
            Battle Record 25 - 6.
            Official Winner of FT1.
            http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
            A coward dies a thousand deaths,
            a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

what tha fuck

***** NO ONE WAS TALKIN TO YOU/TALKIN BOUT COURTS/ WELL AH GOT A LAW SUIT/SO YUH BETTER WATCH YUH SELF YOUTH/CUZ RITE NOW I'MMA BLOW YUH MIND LIKE A FLUTE/YOU ALREADY GOT A CHANCE TO BATTLE ME/ BUT YUH CAME AND MADE A MOCARY/THERE IS CONTRDICTORY,SWEET WAS THE VICTORY/SO WHY YUH CAME TO THIS BOARD /TO SEE YUH SELF FALL ?,, AGAIN/***** AIN'T YOU FED UP OFF FALLIN /YOU CAN'T BEAT ME/SO JUST GIVE IT UP /OR MAH GUN WILL AGAIN HAVE TO POP UP/

BITCH THIS IS A CLOSE SESSION BUT IF YUH WAN TO GO AGAIN CHECK ME TOMORROW

Comment

YOU DIDNT BEAT ME G.. ALL THE VOTES AINT IN YET !!!! ITS 1 TO 1 MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!

A CLOSED SESSION ? YA BETTER BE RE GUESSIN,,, RYMES I SPIT SO TIGHT ITS A GOD GIVIN BLESSIN./ GOT YA PERSPIREIN CUZ IM CONSPIREIN,,,LAST THING YA HEAR IS THE AMBULANCE SIRENS/ I MADE A BITCH OUTTA YA, BUT YA TO IGNORANT TA NOTICE,,,CRUSHIN, DESMEMBERIN TOTALLY EXPLODIN./ I LEAVE IT AT THIS CUZ I ALREADY GOT VICTORY,,, JUST WANTED TO SAY YA CANT GET RID OF ME........... LATER CHUMP!!!
                Battle Record 25 - 6.
                Official Winner of FT1.
                http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
                A coward dies a thousand deaths,
                a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

Whaaaaaaaa

***** YOU WANT SOME AH THIS/ THEN AH SAY BRING IT ON BITCH/ BUT HEAR WHAT I'MMA THROW YOU A PITCH/STAY THE FUCK AWAY OR END UP IN A DITCH/THATS MAH PROPOSITION/ LEAVE ME ALONE CUZ I'M ON MAH OWN MISSION/ YOU SEEM TO BE OBSEST WITH ME/YOU START TO MAKE ME THINK THAT YOU FREAKY/AH KNO YUH GOT SOME TIGHT RHYMES/BUT THAT AIN'T READY FOR MINE/YOU KEEP TALKIN BOUT WINNIN,BUT AH THINK YOU BLIND/WHO WON THE LAST BATTLE /YOU WERE DISQAULFIED CUZ YUH TOOK SO LONG/THATS WHEN AH CONFIRMED YOU WERE A SHITHONG/WHAT YUH NEVER HEARD THAT WORD ITS THE SAME COWDONG/***** YOU GOT TO LEAVE ME ALONE /YUH GOT TO STOP FOLOWIN AND BE ON YUH OWN/ CONTINUE TO FOLLOW/THEN MAH BULLETS I'M GONNA MAKE YUH SWALLOW/LOOK MAH MOMS IS CALLIN ME SO WE'LL FINISH THIS TOMORROW/

Comment

what tha fuck

***** NO ONE WAS TALKIN TO YOU/TALKIN BOUT COURTS/ WELL AH GOT A LAW SUIT/SO YUH BETTER WATCH YUH SELF YOUTH/CUZ RITE NOW I'MMA BLOW YUH MIND LIKE A FLUTE/YOU ALREADY GOT A CHANCE TO BATTLE ME/ BUT YUH CAME AND MADE A MOCARY/THERE IS CONTRDICTORY,SWEET WAS THE VICTORY/SO WHY YUH CAME TO THIS BOARD /TO SEE YUH SELF FALL ?,, AGAIN/***** AIN'T YOU FED UP OFF FALLIN /YOU CAN'T BEAT ME/SO JUST GIVE IT UP /OR MAH GUN WILL AGAIN HAVE TO POP UP/

BITCH THIS IS A CLOSE SESSION BUT IF YUH WAN TO GO AGAIN CHECK ME TOMORROW

Comment

sarcazm

OMG// A morge is where they put dead bodies...
                      "Why cant you understand, that the day my father left, I quickly became a man, I've had to withstand, hold place and draw up a plan, cuz I didn't want my mom to look at me the way she looked at my dad as he ran"

---PAIN---

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by toddmaxwell, Today, 03:58 AM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post toddmaxwell  
                      Started by dqwhmgukogdp, Today, 03:36 AM