Challenge Me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge Me!!!

Hey yo, anyone, anytime, challenge me, i can't stand not freestyling. if ya'll wanna battle, hit me up wit a reply telli nme so then post yo shit in the freestyle forum and i'll reply wit my shit. we go 3 verses, unlimited, then take it to the polls where the people decide a winner. it takes 5 votes to win. anyone up to a challenge, then fuckin take it. i ain't goin out softly. i'm out.
    ------------------------------------
    "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."

ill battle you

look nigg i dont know if i want to go three verses cuz that just takes a long time but ill go head and spit

mr dirty yeroc/ ***** what you talkin bout/ if you aint into oral sex take that dick out ya mouth/cuzo you couldnt test with the best/ if you was a titty/ to me you couldnt walk abreast/ you nothin but a half wack flow/ wit ya korny ass lyrics/ you should be dirty dorito/ ***** you sick as fuck/ if you was the slim shady/ id make you stand up/ yous a stupid *****, you make me scared/ not cuz your ill, but the fact you flow unprepared/ ***** you talkin about going all three spits/ its just cuz you need a ghost writer to make phat verses for you album shit/ if you was a bitch id show mercy/ but you aint so feel the legacy/ of this ***** you may call stool, fool or uncool/ but ***** im the muthafuckin oldskool/ yous a pussy *****/ do it all for the chetti/ but ya momma so hairy i mistaked her for a yetti

one
    im the tecktonic plate ***** that got you shook/ put the mic down amatuer, you couldnt even sing my hook...~anonymous prophet

philisopically im the knife that is rippin the cut/ the reason that faggets wanna take them dicks out they butts//cutta for ya koke that makes ya mind right/and flows like virgin pussy cuz you know my rhyme's tight....drastik theories

Comment

Spittin 1st Verse

shit *****, where the fuck you comin from/stank breath is the only thing you be spittin/ you need some gum/ rhymin 3 verses wit curses, shit, are you scared/ you best get prepared cuz right now ur beef is medium rare/ yo ass ain't nothin but tender meat/ fuck yea ***** i'm a pussy, cuz i am what i eat/ you mistook my mom for a yetti/ shit ***** when i was eatin your's like spaghetti/ we can go round fo round, pound fo pound, but i ain't usin yo shit to make no album now/ my shit will leave you wit heart burn/ betta grab them tums/ yum yum, you thinkin that you have a phat verse/ fuck, my shits killin you and drivin the herse/ you bout to feel the fury of yeroc, no way you can cure it/ you know i'm ill just cuz of da shit i spill/ where there's a way there's a will/ know whats at the bottom before you jump in da water/ and step the fuck back as i commit lyrical man slaughter

<HIT me UP>

Comment

you tastin my momma dont make me shout/ she had 2 kid so she probably blownout/ ***** you nasty you got shit in ya dome/ if you want my momma go head and beat out the nursing home/ if you into that kind of maturity/ but dont let me catch you stealin her social security/ you talkin bout tumms like ya got heart burn/ but its acid reflux that was caused by swallowin sperm/ ***** i didnt wanna go all three/ but its ok ill ghost write for you b/ bow down ***** cuz im ya master/ i ll kill ya dad and fuck ya sister you lil bastard/ yous a lil ***** ya plan ima foil/ but yeroc couldnt be dirty if he was potting soil/ plantin ya like ya was a thick seed/ thats what i did to ya lady/ i never leave a hoe in need/ bow once again/ i said im the master/ i got an original name/ you just spell your firstname backwards

lol this is fun b you got good verses keep it coming
        im the tecktonic plate ***** that got you shook/ put the mic down amatuer, you couldnt even sing my hook...~anonymous prophet

philisopically im the knife that is rippin the cut/ the reason that faggets wanna take them dicks out they butts//cutta for ya koke that makes ya mind right/and flows like virgin pussy cuz you know my rhyme's tight....drastik theories

Comment

Here We Go

serial killa, murderin the trix rabbit/ i make this rap shit a habit/ i'm rhymin ill shit that'll make yo ass quit so don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya/ fit ya into a picture perfect chalk line would be fine, lyrics so phat breakin the sound barrier and crush yo spine/ but hey bitch all that masturbating is gonna make you blind/ my rhymes are refined and a new randition/ thinkin yo shit is tight is just a superstition/ not gonna believe it until i see it/ the day you out rap me will be the day i leave it/ you may be a master but i am a lord, you can afford to fuck wit the hottest emcee on da board/ i can't be ignored/ you rhyme yo heart out but it's still sad/ you can try yo heart out but i already killed my dad/ you can ghost write all u want but i ain't gonna use it, imma abused it, cuz i don't want oldskool, i want some new shit/ spittin shit that'll leave yo wit blisters/ i may be dirty but not as dirty as yo sister/ the reflux didn't come from swallowin cum/ my name may be backwards but so is redrum

yo, this is phat hit me back wit that last verse..

<HIT ME UP>

Comment

Hey Yo..

hey oldskool, where u at brotha, we gotta drop a third verse or do you want mothafuckas to judge what we got so far, cuz it's up to u man, i'm ready to spit a last verse but if you don't want to it's cool, they can judge what we already spit. i'm out. hit me up

Comment

Dirty_Yeroc &amp; oldskool

I like what I been reading. Two MCs going head up. No cheatin, hatin, or shit like that. Make sure both of yall motherfuckers be on the Battle Board July 2nd.

The pain is a-comin.

www.marcellee.com

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by stevenruiz, Today, 04:07 AM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes