This Goes Out To Eyerone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Goes Out To Eyerone

FIST OFF I WANNA SAY FUCK YOU !!!! NOW WATCH AS MY LYRICAL ARSINAL DRILLS STRAIGHT THROUGH./// YOU TALK ABOUT MASTURBATION THAT AINT SHIT BUT A EGSADERATION,,, I BOUTS TO COMMIT LYRICAL DECAPATATION WITH NO COMPLECATION./// YOU SAY IM FUCKED WITH NO LUBRICATION ? YOU MUST BE STUCK IN A HALLUCINATION,,, YOU CANT PEIRCE THIS OR PULL DUPLICATION./// YOU SAY WACK CAUCASION ? UM OK STAY IN DENIAL,,, IM ITALIAN BY THE WAY & NOW YOUR ARCH ENEMY A.K.A RIVAL./// OUT OF MY DOME COMES SPECIAL EFFECTS THAT CONNECT CAUSIN STRESS,,, TO MEND THINGS UP WOULD BE YOUR BEST BET./// I CAN SAY YA LYRICS SEEM TIGHT FROM THE FIRST APPEARENCE,,, BUT REMEMBER MINE ARE TOO SO IM CAUSIN ENTERFEARENCE./// IN THE QUEST FOR THE BEST IM GUARENTEED SUCCESS,,, I EVEN MAKE THOSE WHO PROTEST WISE UP AND CONFESS./// IM THE TYPE THAT EJACKULATES INSIDE YA MOM & MAKE HER HEART PALPATATE,,, THE TYPE THATS IN THE MIDST OF WHEN THE HEARTLESS CONGREGATE./// A MASTERPIECE IN THE MAKING & DEAD HOMIE DEDICATING,,,RYMES THAT COMMENSE THE CRUST TO START EARHQUAKING./// YOUR FASINATION WITH SEAMEN MAKES ME WONDER ABOUT YOUR SEXUALLITY,,, I ONLY SEE WORDS ,IN REAL LIFE YOUR PROBABLY FEMANINE LIKE HALLEY B./// I DEMAND RESPECTITS FULLY MANDATORY,SO START ADORING,,, IF I DONT RECIEVE RESPECT THE HOLLOWS START POURING./// THE REPUTATION I LIVED UP TO CAUSED EMOTIONAL CONSTAPATION, WITH SEVERE FRUSTRATION,,, WHEN IM PUSHED I COMMIT VIOLENT DEMENSTRATIONS./// TRUE I LIKE THE LINE LYRICAL MASS MURDER, ITS CUZ I DO COMMIT,,,NO DENYING IT, I DONT JUST GRAB THE MIC I MURDER IT./// SO SHOW ME RESPECT EYERONR AND ILL GIVE IT BACK,,, OTHER WISE IM IN A NEVERENDING WARPATH.///................P.S... I GIVE YOU PROPS ON YA TATICS,,, SHOW RESPECT BACK AND THIS BEEF WE HAVE ILL SQUASH IT.
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by zafemol, Today, 04:36 AM
0 responses