Read How I Got Cheated.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read How I Got Cheated.........

I was battlin EMYHR because he had beef wit me about how he thought i was dickridin a vote.so WE BATTLED *WITH OUT VOTES*.BUT HE SOMEHOW TOLD EVERYONE TO VOTE ON IT.THEN i got one vote.Then Milly voted for him cus she didnt like me.ISNT THAT CALLED DICKRIDING??????anyway then When EMYHR knew he was goin to lose he said''U CAN ONLY VOTE ON THA FIRST VERSE''and a dude voted for him once again.BUT THA DUDE SAID''I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR *PROMINENT* BUT HE SAID ONLY VOTING ON ONE VERSE,OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR U PROMINENT.''AND SO I SAY:DID I GET FUCKIN CHEATED OR NOT???ALL I WANT IS A FAIR BATTLE AND THIS TIME ITS VOTING ON THA BEST 2 VERSES THAT EACH PERSON SPITTS.NO FUCKING DICKRIDIN VOTES!!!!!!!!!HOLLA BACK AT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the ***** known to burn otha *****z in spittin....Prominent.

HoLLa

"im like Elvis i got tha blocks rockin and rollin while cops patrollin,money gettin made and folded."
    Oschino of RocaFella

''Bet u never even felt tha heat,till i put tha M-1 next to ya waves and melt da grease''
    JadaKiss of Ruff Ryders

''The only key that i see to defeat u,would be for me to remove both of these ADIDAS and beat u.''
    Eminem of D-12

''Im too hot to handle,too cold to hold,My gunz is like Janet Jackson cus ~They Outta Control~
    Oshcino of RocaFella

''Crystal Meth manufactua,stole yo moms Acura,Wrecked it, and sold it back to her''
    Eminem of D-12

''crossova spin and dunk like Larry Hughes,all thugs all gunz never Scary dudes''
    Beanie Sigel of RocaFella

Prominant, you are an annoying, whiny, stupid bitch. However, you did win that battle pretty clearly, and I agree you got cheated on it. We all know you did better, screw the votes.

But gawd damn, try not to be so fucking annoying! Jeez man
    The motherfucking midwest. Take off your shirt and let me see your big breasts.

Comment

ok

Mutha fucka i wish u would stop posting shit about dumb fucking shit just cuz u want to get notice first of all i didnt lose shit wit out the ill crush ya i just wanted to squash it and not have u talking shit bout how ya beat me.Thats why i got the votes first off i battle people on this board for no reason and go like 5 verses so verses aint shit just at that time i couldnt get on my cpu alot.Now u post like 100 threads about how u got cheated these people dont give a fuck what u think.So drop this subject when it comes to the 012 T well se oo is the best.And first off we was battling on that one thread i just was letting u know how i felt in rhyme faction.Your the one once agian posting dumb fucking theads calling me out so wit a rhyme.i Responded wit a rhyme then i said lets vote u didnt have to agreee i would have said fuck it lets just battle.And i was gonna aswer back wit a rhyme when my cpu frozze.By the time i got back i had a vote and u did wit u 2nd verse so i said fuck it.

Comment

ok, i'm bored with this now. i didn't vote 4 him cos i dont like u, i voted 4 him cos i thought his verse was better, shit - can no one comprehend wot a girl means when she says she prefers a different verse?

and even if u discount my vote, he still wins, and u dropped your second after voting had started so thats tough shit.

please, as emyhr said - stop filling the board with beef threads to all the same person cos u're nocking the tourny threads off the first page with this shit and its making it hard 2 vote etc.
        if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by margueriteh, Today, 01:33 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post margueriteh  
        Started by Bynarden, 08-31-2019, 05:51 AM