HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Tired Of Your Mouth Eminem 2001 Im Callin You Out Chump !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Tired Of Your Mouth Eminem 2001 Im Callin You Out Chump !

YOU KEEP RUNNIN OFF ABOUT PAIN ....THEN FUCKIN BRING IT..... HIT YOU WITH ATOMIC LYRICS THAT MAKE YOUR SEAMS SPLIT./// WITH NO SECOND THOUGHT I PUT YOU IN A HEADLOCK TILL YA HEAD POPS OFF..... YOU CANT TOUCH ME CUZ JUST LIKE A WOMAN.....YOUR SOFT./// IM GONNA GET YOU DROWZY LIKE A TRANQULIZER..... RATTLE YA NERVES SO BAD IT MAKES YOU PERSPIRE.///DAMAGE YOUR OPTICALS AS I BUST A NUT IN YA FACE...... IN THIS PHAZE OF DISCRACE I KNOCK YOU OUTTA YA PACE./// TAKE YOU BACK TO SCHOOL WITH A DETENTION REFERRAL.... VERBALLY BUTCHER YOU WITH LYRICS FILLED WITH PLURALS./// IM GONNA DROP YOU ON YOUR HEAD AND SPIN YA NECK...... GIVE UP YA SHIT TALKIN IZ YA BEST BET./// FUCKIN EMINEM WANNABEE YA CANT EVER BE LIKE SHADY..... IF YOUR LUCKY MAYBE YOULL BE HIS LADY./// YOU PISS PEOPLE OFF AND STARTIN TO ANNOY ME..... WHAT ID DO TO YOU IN REAL LIFE IS ANOTHER STORY./// QUIT BEIN OBSERD AND TAKE THE DICK OUTTA YA MOUTH..... THEN MAYBE YOUD UNDERSTAND WHAT BEING A REAL MCEE IS ALL ABOUT./// I AINT EVEN GONNA THINK UP GOOD WORDS TO SPIT CUZ YOUR WEAK..... I HAVE A HARDER TIME EXERCISIN MY OBLIQUES./// GO BACK TO PULLIN TRICKS CUZ THIS BOARD DONT WANT YOU HERE BITCH.....BECAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY CUZ I JUST MIGHT SURGICALLY REMOVE YA CLIT./// REMOVE YOUR LARENIX WITH A SILVER SPOON..... FUCKIN SWISS CHEESE YOU LIKE HIGHNOON./// SO TAKE MY ADVICE & QUIT TALKIN ALL THAT SMACK.... BEFORE MY CROWBAR BREAKS YOUR MUTHAFUCKIN BACK......
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

that was str8 ill dawg. and not just cuz it was a diss to FEMIN3N_2001, but also cuz it had good wordplay. especially in the beginning. but wigga's to weak to come back wit a reply, fa sho'... did u read that Slaughterhouse diss yet he wrote? HAHAHA that was WEAK!!
    Slaughterhouse II bring the beef when it's raw

http://fugu.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Images/fugu2.gif

"Tha only time you got ya crowd goin back and forth
    is at ya gay peepshow when they jackin off."

"I could give a fuck about ya race
    but if ya wanna be black I could shit on your face."

-FuGu

Comment

THANX FUGU

NO BUT ILL READ IT DAWG.... THANX FOR THE REPLY. BATLLERAPPIN IN ONE THING BUT HE BRINGS IT TO THE PERSONAL NOTE.... SO IM GONNA LYRICALL CHOKE THE HO........PEACE G !
      Battle Record 25 - 6.
      Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

TOO BITCH TO RESPOND EMINEM 2001 ?

I DRIVE THROUGH YA HOOD AND CAUSE MASS HYSTERIA..... I PETRAFY YA CORPSE WORSE THAN A INFECTION KNOWN AS DIPTHYERIA./// I LEAVE YA DOME SEEIN STARS LIKE A COLIDASCOPE....I SHOW NO MERCY I AINT THE FUCKIN POPE./// LIKE MURKY WATER YOU CANT SEE ME COMIN.... WHEN YOU DO SEE ME ITS TOO LATE MY AUTOMATIC STARTS HUMMIN./// I RATTLE YA SKULL WORSE THAN ROCKFORD FOSGATE....NOT ONLY DO I ELIMINATE I ALSO GET YOU PEBBLED LIKE PHOSPHATE./// SLICE YOU DOWN THE MIDDLE LIKE A PHILLE BLUNT... STICK A LOUISVILLE SLUGGER UP YOUR FAKE MANHOOD CUNT./// YOU PROBABLY SMART NOT TO TRY AND STRIKE BACK....CUZ ILL HUMILLIATE YOU & GIVE YOU A PANIC ATTACK.... YOU CANT HANDLE MY DRASTIC TATICS..... I CHUMP YOU UP WITH COMPLETE LYRICAL HAVOC./// SEND YOU ON A ONEWAY TRIP TO SATAN SO QUIT FAKEN....B4 I GREASE YOU UP LIKE FRESH RAW BACON./// IM GONNA HAMMER YOU DOWN SO CALL ME SLEDGE....IM THE MUTHAFUCKA THAT YOU NEED TO DREAD./// IM A INDEPENDANT HIT MAN REPPIN THE SICK SIDE.... A ONE MAN ARMY THAT INFILTRATES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT./// SO TUCK YOU TAIL INBETWEEN YA LEGS AND BOUNCE... CUZ THIS IS ONLY THE SURFACE OF WHAT IM ABOUT.....
        Battle Record 25 - 6.
        Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:55 AM