No announcement yet.

This Is To That Bitch Controversial...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is To That Bitch Controversial...

STEP OUT FROM THE SHADOWS.. TAKE THE CHROME 4RM MY WAIST & PRESS IT TO YOUR DISGRACE OF A FACE..... STROKE THE HAIR TRIGGA .. NOW YOUR BRAINS A PASTED WASTE./// MURALED YOUR DEMISE ON THE WALL IN THE FORM OF BLOOD SPLATTERS...AN ARTFORM IN THE MAKING IS ALL THAT MATTERS./// IM INVENTIVE AND DEMENTED YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERTAND... I FLOAT AWAY MORE BODIES THAN MUTHAFUCKIN PAN AM./// I REPRESENT THE SICK TO THE SIDE WHERE WERE LOCKED IN OVERDRIVE.... A CONGREGATION OF THUGS & HUSTLAS WERE WE PULL LICKS A.K.A. HOMICIDES./// I DONT SUCK UP TO NO MAN I JUST SHOW PROPS.... WICH YOU DONT GET CUZ YA RYMES CAME 4RM A MOM & POPS SHOP./// YA WACK SON YOUR A EMINEM WANNABEE... NO SIT BACK & WATCH AS I DEMOLISH YOU SADISTICALLY./// I DEMONSTRATE RUTHLESS TECHNIQUES THAT NEVER BUCKLE UNDER HEAT... LEAVE NO BALISTICS I LEAVE THE CRIMESCENE NICE & NEAT./// YOU PERVERT RAP WITH YOUR WACK LYRICS.... YOUR DEFEAT IS COMIN SO FEAR THIS **DONT YOU HEAR IT ** I BEEN SPITTIN FREESTYLE WHILE YOU WERE STILL IN HUGGIES.... I WAS LOADIN CLIPS WHILE YOU WERE IN YOUR BABY BUGGY./// SO PUT THAT DICK BACK IN YOUR MOUTH CUZ I LIKE IT BETTER WHEN YOU DONT TALK...YOUR LIKE A ANNOYIN LUGI THAN I COUGH UP AND HAWK./// YOUR WEAK SON SOFT LIKE MY GIRL... SO TAKE THIS ICE PICK THEN SIT & TWIRL./// YOU CANT BATTLE SHIT CUZ YOUR NOT G BUT FUNNY LIKE EDDIE MURPHY... I LIQUIFY YOUR TYPE LIKE A 7-11 CHERRY FLAVORD SLURPEE./// SO KEEP AWAY FROM MY DOMAIN BEFORE YOUR SLAIN.... CUZ LIKE PARKINSENS ILL CRIPPLE & PARALIZE YA MEMBRAIN......
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

FUCK IT ILL TEAR INTO YOU AGAIN B4 YOU RESPOND

YOU DISSED THE WRONG MCEE A.K.A MAJESTY.... LYRICS FILLED WITH WIG SPITTIN DESTRUCTION TYPE INSANITY./// LET THE GUILLITEEN DROP YOU CANT STOP OR COME CLOSE TO TOP... THE MUTHAFUCKIN PERCISE RYMES WITH WICH I POP OFF./// IM GONNA RAPE & VIOLATE ALL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS... THE LYRICS I COME WITH ARE OUTTA SIGHT & CANT BE SEEN./// YOU NEED TO POST THE BEST SHIT YOU EVER WROTE.... WITHOUT REHERSAL ILL SEVER EM ALL AT THE THROUGHT./// I DONT LEAVE YOU TIME TO SWING BACK I JUST JACK..... YOUR FUCKIN JAW AND LEAVE YOU FLATBACKED./// WHAT KIND OF NAME IS CONTROVERSAL, BY THE WAY I FUCKED YOUR GIRL.... SHE SWALLOWED SO MUCH SEMON IT MADE THE BITCH HURL./// SHE CALLED ME PIMPDADDY MACAROSHIOUS SO FUROSHISH.... SHE SAID MY MAN COULD NEVER FUCK ME LIKE THIS./// WHAT YOU GONNA DO AS I GIVE YOU BUTTERFLIES IN YOUR STOMACH PIT....AS I CUT YOU DOWN LOW AND ALL THAT WICKED SHIT./// THIS IS LIKE A WAR IN WICH YOU JUST GOT CAPTURED....YOU CANT GET WITH THIS COMMANDOS UNBREAKABLE STATURE./// IM GONNA HUMILLIATE YOU SO BAD IT MAKES YOU CRY.... WITH MY COUNTER ATTACKS SO FOX LIKE SLY./// THIS TIME ILL WAIT FOR YOU TO REPLY B4 I COMMENSE TO COMBAT... YOU JUST GOT PLAYED NOW TRY TO FUCKIN TOP THAT.......CHUMP!!!!!
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:24 AM