HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is to EYERONES buttbuddy...Greusome..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is to EYERONES buttbuddy...Greusome..

Yo,I'll leave u fucked up when i bite cause i got rabi's/Ima infected dog,and when i smell blood i go crazy/Battlin me is like drivin in tha fog/You cant see me/I Throw out lyrical heat waves that sendz ur brain into a frenzy/til u get dizzy and passout/Wwake up with ur jewerly missin and ur pocketz inside out/Better shut ya mouf before u croos tha line/Rip threw ur throat,take out ur spine,beatchya with it and put it back inside/Like i said before,There aint 2 many of my kind/Im demented,demonic,And mentally ill,Quick 2 kill/Bite off ur head and dunk it like shaquille o'neal/Ur a fake,im tha real deal/American Physco like EMINEM,make ur blood spill/When i spit lyricz u feel a cold chill/Dont step 2 me cause ill fuck up ur grill,And leave u layin dead/Sneak up on u and rip u apart like pumpkin head/I Got tha 6th sense,i have conversations with tha dead/My foes get filled wit lead/Found ina dumpster witha shot 2 his head/Gruesome:
    DONT FUCK WITH ME,ull end up ina early death bed/Dont be suprised if u wake up 2 a lil'red dot on ya forhead/Itll be me and tha devil 2 come lay u 2 rest/Jump threw ur chest/now ur posessed/Make u commit suicide,jump back out and eat tha body/
    What do u mean im fake because I bragged at what ive done/You just mad cause u cant come up with none/Cause ur as fake a 3 dollar bill/This was tha warnin,Next time,Im goin 4 tha kill!Mother fucker!!

~~~~ R.I.P ~~~~

ARE YOU ON SO MUCH CRACK THAT YOU CANT SPELL MY NAME RIGHT.... SO FOR THAT ILL PULL ANOTHER LYRICAL HOMICIDE./// A DOG WITH RABIES?WELL IM YOUR FUCKIN UTHENASIA.... PUT YOU TOO SLEEP QUICK THEN CREMATE YA./// WITH THIS SCREWDRIVER I CLOGG YOUR BRONKITE.... NOW YOUR A POODLE THAT CANT BITE./// THE ONLY THING YOU BLOW IS DICK NOT ROUNDS.... ** CLAPPING** WHATS THAT SOUND CLOWN./// YA POPS LOOKS AT YOU NOW AND THINKS **I SHOULDA HAD A VESECTAME** GET POSTIN UP CHUMP YOULL NEVER GET THE BEST OF ME./// FUCK WHAT YOU REP NONE OF YALL CAN STEP.... UP TO THIS WITHOUT GETTIN TEKKED./// THE ONLY GUNS YOU HANDLE IS SUPERSOAKERS & PELLET.... I KNOW THE TRUE STORY SO LISTEN AS I TELL IT./// YOUR LIKE A COCKAROACH SO THAT MAKES ME A BOTTLE OF RAID.... SPRAY INTO YOUR FACE NOW YOUR PLAYED./// WHAT WHAT CHUMP YOUR SOFTER THAN WHITNEY.... YOU GOT MORE BITCH IN YOU THAN BRITTNEY./// YOU SPIT LIKE A INFANT SO ILL JUST CALL YOU CRAYOLA.... YOU BEEP NOT BUMP JUST LIKE MOTOROLA./// STICK YOU WITH A RUSTY SHANK I HOPE YOU HAD A TETNIS SHOT....UNCOVERIN THAT BITCH IN YOU IS MY PLOT./// YOU MAKE ME LAUGH YOUR PLAYED OUT LIKE VINAL.... YOU CAN HANG WITH THIS SICK SIDE STYLE./// FUCK A SPANKIN IM GONNA STRANGLE.... NOW YOU JUST GOT A DOMELESS NECK THAT DANGLES./// GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU JUST A WASTE OF SPACE.... MAKE YOU BRAINS PASTE WHATA WASTE................CHUMP.
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

LOL

LOL. ya'll are some funny mothafuckers...
      ------------------------------------
      "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."

Comment

~*~ another tear into ya pride ~*~

FUCKIN PUPPY TRYIN TO RUN WITH DAWGS..... I PISS MARK YOUR FACE THEN JACK YA JAW WITH MY PAW./// TRYIN TO BE G BUT WOULD GET RAPED IN THE PENATENTARY.... EVEN YA OWN PEOPLE WOULD PEICE YA MEAT./// CALL YOU SPEGHETTI EDDI CUZ IM FIXIN TO STRING YOU UP.... TAKE A HAMMER TO YA TEMPLE **THUD**./// YOU AINT A SOLDIER JUST A CASUALTIE... TO ANAREXIC TO HANDLE THE KICK FROM A PEICE./// FUCKIN WANNABEE GET THE FUCK OUTTA DODGE....YOU BETTA OFF HANGIN WITH MA & PA./// LIKE PAC MAN I INDULGE ON YOUR GHOST.... SO FEMININ LIKE MADONNA YOU STRIKE A POSE.///............IM LEAVIN THIS SHORT CUZ I AM IN A MORE CHALLENGIN BATTLE CHUMP!!!
        Battle Record 25 - 6.
        Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

???

WHAT YOU MEAN YEROC ? WAS THAT A INSULT?
          Battle Record 25 - 6.
          Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

haha naw

LOL naw no insults, we tight man. i just think some of the shit ya'll say in ur verses is funny.. but they good man. i'm out.
            "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."

Comment

Gruesome...Gruesome...Gruesome...Dont u no us tru-thugz r immortal?You cant kill me..

Shiiiiit....
              You got tha uthenasin 2 put me down?/Na,i'll neva die,ill be up and hustlin when tha lord makes his second round/Take my competition and mak'em drown/Then there found/Face down in blood,haha im one sick fuck/When i spit lyricz *****z duck cause they hit hard like amunition,leavin a mental scar/So GRUESOME.....
              Pay attention/Fuck ur name and how i spelt it/Like method,i came 2 bring tha pain,and ur about 2 get delt wit/Im selfish/I Could give a fuck about you/Tha type 2 put poisone in ya food/Grown ups dont like me,they say im rude/But they can blow me just like u do/Fuck vodoo/I Spit curses in my lyricz/I'll have u twitchin and seein spiritz/......Why must u fuck wit me?Do u wanna get stuck,
              beat up and left 2 bleed 2 deaf?/If so..We can arrange that/When shit goes down...*Smirkz*..Guess where tha blame is it at/Im tha instagater,Everybody no's i probally did dat/.....And
              i dont get high off coc./I Just smoke/And hoes i choke/Ima thug u dont wanna provoke/Your weak lika twig,While im as strong as oak/When i get high,I See demons in tha smoke....But fuck it/I Go 2 hell and throw tha devil on tha fucken ground and chock'em
              /I Didnt go 4 tha kill this time cause im high/But next time....ur ass is mine lil Bia Bia/

Comment

CHUMP

GO TO MY THREAD GRUESOME VS CONTROVERSIAL..... POST YOUR VERSE CUZ WE GONNA LET THE VOTERS DECIDE WHOS MORE REAL !!!
                Battle Record 25 - 6.
                Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by leroycarson, Today, 01:10 AM