HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gruesome Vs Controversial... Non Tourni... I Verse Each... First To 5 Votes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gruesome Vs Controversial... Non Tourni... I Verse Each... First To 5 Votes.

IM DONE PLAYIN WITH YOU YOUR FINISHED ,CHECK IT))))) I DONT SPECULATE JUST RETALLIATE WITH CALCULATED HATE.... LAUNCH ROUNDS FROM THE K & FORCE YOU INTO FATES GATE./// EACH RYME I SPIT PENETRATES, HUMILLIATES & DEMONSTRATES....THE FACT THAT YOUR TOO WEAK TO STAND UP TO THIS LYRICAL EARTHQUAKE./// FOR SELLIN WOLF TICKETS ILL START OFF BY SNAPPIN YOUR FEMER BONES.... NOW YOUR CRIPPLED BELLIED UP TRAPPED IN MY ZONE./// I LEAVE YOU CROSSEYED 4RM MY FLOWS CUZ YOUR LYRICALLY LATHARGIC.... EVERY RYME THAT COMES OUTTA YOUR MOUTH IS FUCKIN GARBAGE./// IN THIS GAME YOUR A RODENT & IM THE MOUSETRAP.... DRAW YOU IN WITH THE SCENT OF CHEDDAR THEN *SNAP* I BREAK YOUR BACK./// HA HA YOUR YOUR TOTALLY OUTMATCHED YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE.... IM LIKE A 2001 MERCEDES UPDATED ADVANCED & ENHANCED./// BILL GATES COULDNT AFFORD WHAT MY LYRICAL SKILLS BEHOLD.... WELL IM GETTIN OFF THE POINT SO ILL COMENCE TO STOMPPIN YOU OUTTA CONTROL.///HIT YOU WITH A RIGHT UPPERCUT & SEND YOU INTO ORBIT.... IM LIKE BRAUNY I TAKE YOUR MESSY VERSE & ABSORBE IT./// ON A MORE PERSONAL NOTE LAST NIGHT YA MOM RODE MY SAUSAGE EXPRESS.... AS I NUTTED ON HER CHEST SHE SAID I HAVE TO CONFESS YOUR DICKS THE BEST./// IM COLDER THAN THE ARTIC SO CALL ME DADDY FREEZE.... LIKE A GHETTO VERSION OF GONE WITH THE WIND YOU FLOAT AWAY IN THE BREEZE./// LIKE HANNABAL I SAVAGLY DEVOUR YOU LIKE A ANIMAL.... THE MOST DEMENTED MCEE YOULL EVER MEET IM A LYRICAL CANNABAL./// DAWG I COULD COME IN YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT MAKIN A SOUND.... YOUD BE IGNORANT TO THE FACT I WAS ABOUT TO BUST ROUNDS./// WHILE YOUR ON THE TOP BUNK JACKIN OFF BOUT TO SHOOT A NUT.... ID BE ON THE BOTTOM BUNK WITH THE PUMP AIMED STRAIGHT UP./// I DONT GIVE A FUCK NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL.... NOW LETS LET THE VOTERS DECIDE BETWEEN US WHOS MORE REAL.
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

Gruesome:Wow,ur actually anxious 2 be humiliated huh?

Yo,Im like ur worst fear,turned into reality/I'll kill u and eat tha flesh,thats tha mentallity/By tha end of this freestyle u'll be screamin ahhh somebody stop tha lyrical brutality/Gruesome,its time 2 check ur morality/Now what tha fuck makes u think u can beat me?/Even if u had jay-z 2 write ur rhyme u wouldnt defeat me/Theres not 2 many like me,Im into sadism/Shit,im tha reason they invented prison/Gruesome when u battle me u better have collision/Cause ill fuck u up and wreck you,leave you mawled and shit/Leave you layin helpless lika lil'punk ass bitch/Ur rhymes r like oldies/there just dead,mines like Rap,tha #1 hitz/Im demonic/Dont look me in tha eyez im hympnotic/I'll torture ur body,kill you and try 2 have a conversation with tha dead body im physcotic/Your rhymes r idiotic and hardly make sense/Im tha type 2 get pleasure at other ppl's exspense/My rhymes r intense
    and throw lethal blowz 2 ur cranium/Your weak like styrophone/
    while im unbreakable like titanium/Im like tha exspensive gas,while ur just tha premium/I have no freindz/With just one blow ill crush ur fucken chest in/Fuck knifes and gunz,my lyricz r dangerous weaponz/Rip threw ur stomach and tear out ur intestines/Im wanted in all tha states 4 child milestion/Goahead GRUESOME tell everybody ur confession/Tell'em about how ur dad incested you,but u probally like it cause it felt like when EYERONE was fucken you/Im like JASON,or MICHEAL MYERZ,While ur like scary movie 2/funny and pathetic,weak and pitiful/Your like a bad rash that doesnt go away,it just stays,ur just fucken irritable/when i spit lyricz they cause nasty diseases that isnt cureable/In a fight against me u wouldnt last a round but i would remain dureable/Not even a physic can predict what i'll do 2 you/I'll throw out a curse thatll leave u mangled,ur head explodes while ur neck just dangles,its really un-explainable/Its like.......
    Your tha old school,and im tha new/Im hot like funkmaster flex,while ur played out like DJ CLUE/Im like EMINEM While ur like vanilla ice/I'll bash ur face in,burn tha corpse and smoke tha ashes and wont think twice/PPL Cant stand me,They say im not nice/But ur just dorky and get on ppl's nerves like lice/So lets leave it up 4 tha ppl 2 Judge/But u and i no tha truth,Even if u do win......WHO GIVES A FUCK?

Comment

ha ha ha

too many pre writers on this site.. it took your punk ass 2 days to respond ha ha ha.. yeah i saw your name on the list of members on... keep prewritin your still wack hahahahahahahahahhahaha.
      Battle Record 25 - 6.
      Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

***** please

What tha fuck u talkin bout?I Was on yeah but i was in tha chat.I It didnt take me no 2 dayz dog,I Spent tha night at my friends house last night....You should try and get tha factz before u say somethin dumbass...........Prewrittin....shit....Stupid ass *****

Comment

NO.. YOU GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT....

Punk i aint even black im italian..... ha ha your more stupid than i thought hahahahahahahahah wack ass mcee faker.
          Battle Record 25 - 6.
          Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

~~~~VOTE YALL~~~~

UPPIN
            Battle Record 25 - 6.
            Official Winner of FT1.