(vote)M.I.C-vs-OLDSKOOL(vote)u neva defeated me bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (vote)M.I.C-vs-OLDSKOOL(vote)u neva defeated me bitch

this battle is 2 prove u cant beat me and u neav did beat me and 2 make u take my name of ya defeat list wen i win

RULES:NO DICKRYDING VOTES,NO BEEF VOTES,NO ALIAS VOTES,1 VERSE EATCH,NO BAR LIMET, ALL VOTES MUST BE EXPLANED,1ST TO 5 VOTES WINS UNLESS OF A 3-0 K.O

oldskool y the fuck am i on ya defeated list // u neva beat me,how can u go round clameing this shit // do u think having my name on your sig // is gona make u big // the only way ur gona get bigger is 2 wear an affro wig // ur such a bullshiter,how many lyes aday do u spin // how many battles on your defeated list did u actullay win // now its just me and u on our own // how LOW can u go wen ur trying 2 act grown // bitch face it u cant win properly // this shit were playing is like a game of mind monopoly // u just landed on my mayfair hotel // u cant brake free from the debt just like my lyrical spell // trying 2 play me is like liveing in hell // try 2 check out,ring the attention bell // ill kick shit out of u and drag u back 2 your cell // u must be a shit emcee // 2 try and clame a fake victory // i got u tracked so dont eaven try 2 flee // not responding aint gona do u any good // u should // hav retracted it the 1st time i asked u and i wunt of reacted // now im diss u till ya brain cant function and u start 2 act like a spastic // i can shit stronger stuff than u spit wen im on laxatives // u gota be screarming like a fly caugh in the web of an arachnid // fact is // ur like a scared little kid // your whole body gose ridged // like wen sum 1 holds a gun 2 your nuts and u shit it // stop clameing fake defeats // and ill let your lryical soul live // take my name of your signature // and ill stop lyrical murdering ya //

spit your verse bitch
    http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery/6687/m.i.c.jpg
    Respect to lil ells for hosting my pic

Originally posted by M.I.C.
    I quit this battle, this is CORRUPT!!!!!

M.I.C you and everyone on this board is Corrupt!!!!!!
    M.I.C. WAS LOOSING OUR NAME BATTLE WITH 1 DAY TO GO SO HE QUIT. he is no man and i have lost all respect i had for him.

UPPIN

M.I.C. WAS LOOSING OUR NAME BATTLE WITH 1 DAY TO GO SO HE QUIT. he is no man and i have lost all respect i had for him.

Comment

***** you comin up here wit all this malice/ i did defeat you when you posted open challange/ dont you remember?/ i lyrically ripped you/ tore you up worse than the braids on the scalp of mystikal/ you a hatin brotha/ cant accept defeat/ im the freddie cruger you see/ when you go to sleep/ now i got you tryin to condem them/ i got you shook now and during r.e.m./ i got flows that are just too dope/ you wouldnt be the shit if you ate 7 cantelopes/ gay ass ***** likes soap on a rope/ when his momma look like a crosseyed antelope/ ***** i dont even know what to think/ cuz m.i.c. thought wutang was an orange drink/ you say im holdin my nuts like im forreal/ you just mad cuz ya dick .look like a bald eagle/ got no hair like a nine year old/ wit the slick rick charm, ima let the story unfold/you say you wanna murder me lyrically/ what you gonna type? STABB!! EEEK EEK EKK?/ ***** you stupid and i know that im right/ so turn the beat off and pass me the M.I.C./ cuz you just a piece of my arsenal/ glass ass ***** ill crack ya jaw/ wit the crazy shit you need to be sortin/ you was so ugly, the docter was afraid to proceed wit abortion....

no beef ***** im just rhymin and i did beat you "openchallange"
      im the tecktonic plate ***** that got you shook/ put the mic down amatuer, you couldnt even sing my hook...~anonymous prophet

philisopically im the knife that is rippin the cut/ the reason that faggets wanna take them dicks out they butts//cutta for ya koke that makes ya mind right/and flows like virgin pussy cuz you know my rhyme's tight....drastik theories

Comment

i no it was an open challange but the battle nave finnished.it was 1st to 5 and no 1 got 5 votes it just neva endewd so how can u put me on your defeat list wen u neva won. UPPIN

Comment

Yo
          M.I.C, you kept goin on about the defeated list man, sorry to tell you thid but you didn't lyrically do shit to him, you came out weak and ended weaker, you did have dope ryhmes though,

Yo
          OLDSKOOL, you delivered, that's all i can say. you got my vote. OK?
          Student

Comment

uppin
            Last edited by M.I.C; 07-03-2001, 11:37 AM.

Comment

uppin

Comment

oldskool 1

mic 0

uppin
                im the tecktonic plate ***** that got you shook/ put the mic down amatuer, you couldnt even sing my hook...~anonymous prophet

philisopically im the knife that is rippin the cut/ the reason that faggets wanna take them dicks out they butts//cutta for ya koke that makes ya mind right/and flows like virgin pussy cuz you know my rhyme's tight....drastik theories

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Smilert, Yesterday, 03:50 PM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post tkaxec
                by tkaxec

Started by Smilert, Yesterday, 03:47 PM