HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gruesome........When r u commin over 2 suck my dick again..haha...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gruesome........When r u commin over 2 suck my dick again..haha...

Yo,
    Yo i love tha way u suck my dick/I Aint gay,but ur tha best when it comes 2 gettin my dick licked/Its like hella orgasmic shit/You dive better than a bitch/While ur sucken it, i be havin my toes curled and my fist clenched,fOR WHEN U TRY 2 ACT LIKE U FINISHED/I pop u in ya mouf/now my dickz red from tha blood that was shed/shut up cryin GRUESOME...Just give me somemore head haha!*A W W W BITCH UR THA BEST*

Your wack son... here let me spell it out for you.

Yo.. im gonna go lyrically cannabalistic in this next verse.... im gonna eat you all up and leave nuthin left for the hurse./// Im sendin you back to school over your lyrical ignorance.... Im bringin constant consequence so call me mcee dilligence./// your rymes are cheap like a prize from *******jack.....while im servin the cain your whorin for the crack..gettin nut shot on your back... step down son your stature is brittle and wack./// You talk about suckin cock cuz on mine your lip locked....after i clog your windpipe put in the glock & make it pop./// Succa you cant nutralize this im too thorough....i cover all the bases & launch napalm into your burough./// you aint worth my time but ill chump you up anyway....gettin kicks from watchin you get played./// son your weaker than a wet paper meshey....you break the mold for chumps what else can i say./// Id choke you with my fruit of the looms with your boyz in the room....they wouldnt do shit cuz they bitches too./// fuck you and your hood punk.... ill envade with the pump lock all you chumps in my cutlas trunk./// punch it in reverse and run over the curb.... smack dead into a brick wall now your all a blurr./// Your fuckin with a man who dont pitty succaz lives....slide by at midnight & pull a homicide by walkbye fuck a drivebye./// come with two teks under my black trench....hit the fuckin triggers with not one flinch./// Your played son now take the fuckin hint.... you cant prevent the extent of my content.
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:26 AM