HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo..$$MUNK$$--D.R.K--ZAPSTER--EMINEM 2001--I JUST BLAZED YALL.AINT U GONNA RESPOND?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo..$$MUNK$$--D.R.K--ZAPSTER--EMINEM 2001--I JUST BLAZED YALL.AINT U GONNA RESPOND?

Im waiting......EMINEM2001 I DISSED YOU IN "IM LOOKIN 4 A NEW CHALLENGE....ANY OFFERZ?"....CHECK IT AND HIT ME BACK..

CONTROVERSIAL - over here

hey controversial - i already fuckin dissed u twice back in the last thread we had were u said u wanted a challenge. but u didnt reply ;( either your busy cuz u gotta busy life or u just fuckin scared and knew i raped u back over there. oh well here i go

looks like i got controversial pissed off again
    and i was just kidding
    so how is he supposed to survive when im really dissin him
    little baby angry and crying and wants his assed kissed
    like ima tell him 'oh controversial your rhymes are so perfect
    when u get signed on a label you're gonna do so fuckin well
    thnk of all the fuckin records that you're gonna fuckin sell!"
    go to hell bitch you couldnt sell shit
    i could sell a cd with just one song but u should just fuckin quit
    and youre right i couldnt hand out a record if i tried
    why shud i ? i can hire a dick like u anytime
    i guess i shud stop here i imagine now yer dying
    ive got u feeling manic depression eventho im corny rhyming!
    but dont commit suicide just yet - hell u havent even seen my best
    i can diss u so bad i dont even have to rap about incest
    so cheer up u just need practice dawg
    give yourself 2 more days and 50 years or more
    so the next that u battle me, u wont get raped on this board

one last thing: whats that shit u said that i take a day to write a rhyme? wow i must have impressed u that much huh,
    you couldnt believe i was freestylin!

geez i said no beef but u didnt believe instead u got all angry
    cried so loud like a little child u pissed off D and MUNKY!
    so now youve got 3 people to beef
    all our pickin on you must cause u grief
    thats ok D and MUNKY i can handle this fake emcee
    i can rip his head off myself
    make it a trophy and put it on my shelf
    oh sorry controversial i shuda held back
    i shuda known youre still lickin your wounds from gruesome's last attack.
    looks like u couldnt handle a friendly freestly fight
    so next time u post for a fuckin challenge i think u shud fuckin think twice
    cuz i can piss u off so much you'd commit suicide
    oh no shit i did it again i made this baby cry.

Comment

So here it is ZAPSTER....Time 2 be humiliated...

Yo...

Yo,Im lika tarantula,any sudden movements ill react/But most of tha time im lika rabid dog,for no reason ill attack and lay u on ur back/I Spit lyricz that explode on contact/Whats this about a tournament?I Neva said i won that,I Dont even no what ur talkin bout/You probally dont either,u just runnin ya mouf/YOU DONT WANNA FUCK WITH THIS ***** FROM THA DIRTY SOUTH/I'll fuck u up dog and im not playin,ill have u prayin 4 ya life/My lyricz r sharper than a knife/When they hit they start 2 slice and dice/......
      ......My body is lika bullet proof vest/You couldnt kill me even if u unloaded a clip in my chest/Your crazy,u cant pass this test,im tha best,Fucken wit me ull be found witha knife in ya neck/Rifles and tek's,a.k's and 9's/45's and gages/UZI'S and semi's ill go down ur body as if i was tracin a line/I'll kill you,FUCK IT everybodys dien!/
      Im a cannabal,so ill have a ball/Go threw tha bodys and leave'em
      mawled/Tha blood drank,tha bones left nawed/Rip u apart,i told u i was like a rabid dog!!/Im eattin anything in sight,always up 4 a fight,Im leavin u found stabbed 2 death witha knife/So ZAPSTER I Suggest u think twice,before u continue this battle/Cause ill make ya body shadder and leave u cryin as if i stole tha raddle from tha baby/Fuck SLIM SHADY,Im more crazy/Ill demolish anybody tha plays me!!/

Comment

you still usin the N word like you a G/
        tryin too get on my list cuz you wannabe ME/
        i already said i pissed off people like you a boppin teen/
        thinkin their cool cuz their on the D12 scene/
        but just get back too britney spears and n'stink thing/
        just miming cuz they cant sing/
        i suppose you think your way too cool cuz you gotta an ear ring/
        ok ok i wanna stop right there, cuz i dont even remember you dissin me and if you did it musta been weak cuz i didn't notice it
        so i aint gonna bother, becuz i dont wanna beef wid a teeny bopper that might report me too the police and cry too their mummy, ok see ya

Comment

HaHa,,,Oh FEMINEM,.....U Crack me up...

You dont remember tha last time i dissed you?na u just didnt have noffin 2 say/Man ive already dissed you one time 2day/
          Fuck u and ur teeny bopper shit...*SPRAYS HIS A.K.*/Fuck wit me,and u wont live 2 see another day/You dont want beef,Dont come my way/Cause i can battle 24/7 all day/While u have 2 take a timeout and Write down a EMINEM song/type it in and say its urs cause u cant come up with ur own/Your just a fake/Battle me?.
          ..and ur life ill take/Hurry up and challenge me,im anxious,i cant wait,2 humiliate you?You and ur fudge packin crew/Ill leave u nameless like nobodys ever heard of you/You couldnt pay me enough 2 be you/I Dont wanna be you,i just wana see you,layin dead witha couple bullets threw ya head/But instead of daydreamin,ill turn it into reality/I Dont giva fuck,ima killer,thats tha mentallity/So take this time while ur writin ur EMINEM RHYME,2 think...Do u really want this..You fucken skank/Your probally white trash and shit/You live ina home witha mobile tires attached 2 it lol/Your justa bitch in my book.A Fake freestylin Bitin off EMINEM crook/Step 2 me dog and get shook/Ill tear threw ya lika hook,and ur tha fish,gaspin 4 ur last breath,lookin helpless and shit,my words of wisdom 2 you...HEED THIS DISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Man pussy wouldnt even make u turn strait.so ull stay on my list/
          You suck,fuck,blow better than a bitch/*Hands you a large sharp needle*...Now go fuck this...

Comment

yo controversial you get way too heated dog calm down.for 1 dont call me a dick rider cuz from what ive noticed in this forum most of yall cats are striving to be like d12 and shit and as you can tell my rhymes and flow are totally different in style. i aint dissin any of you emcees if thats ya style thats cool but dont say im dick riding cuz thats 1 thing i dont do. and further more u want to put me on your fag list than thats cool i dont give a shit just make sure you dont say u defeated me in battle cuz in my opinion i think i ripped you apart more than 1ce. and yo maybe you need to pre-write your shit cuz freestylin aint you.
            d.r.kaos

the CURSE

Comment

***** Please

Freestylin aint my shit huh?..Well u rippin me up..was only ur opinion.I Could dominate you(as i already did).Your writtin me a letter instead of dissin me?WHAT KINDA FREESTYLER ARE YOU?
              What do u mean tryin 2 be like D12..Thats only FEMINEM_2001
              Im just expressing my sick mind.If u got it u do,in ur case u dont.
              So until ur ready 2 battle,dont bother espondin.Oh,and u have tha nerve 2 say i get 2 heated and 4 me 2 calm down?haha,i get heated cause of punkz like you.Rappin about shit uve neva done and hattin on other rappers cause ur not as ill.So fuck it........In tha wordz of DRE............................................... ..............................
              "IF......YOU.....DONT....LIKE....ME............... ..BLOW.......ME......!!!!!!!!

Comment

yo bitch you dont know me so dont tell me what i have and havent done. and sick shit yo i rap for the love of this shit fuck trying to act sicker than the rest of you cats. and nah you didnt touch me in those battles. and dont tell me to respond ive spit more than you so fuck that ive wasted too many dope lines on your faggot ass. but thats it you can beef wit me as long as you want im done. from all the battles ive seen you in i gave you the best competition. but fuck it im gonna go smoke a blunt and shit.
                d.r.kaos

the CURSE

Comment

CONTROVERSIAL - come over here and dont forget your baby rattle

haha sorry prick your last diss to me just missed
                  and to think you took 2 days to write that cheap script!
                  tho i tried my best to dig your shit after readin it twice i still couldnt feel it!
                  but me ive been rappin so long rhymes just roll out of my tongue
                  like that rabbit from energizer the one with the drum
                  just keeps beating it and going on and on
                  see its all good dawg and i rap for fun
                  but controversial takes it seriously im so shocked and stunned
                  so thats why i got to resort to violent guns
                  and plug the muthafucka with bullets till he learns to shut up
                  he dares to fight me tho he's still suffering from GRUESOME?!
                  and we're not the only 2 that wants to kill him
                  see even D and MUNK want to see his blood
                  oh i forgot - about eminem 2001
                  we aint butt brothers we just both agree you're fuckin dumb
                  so controversail get some protection
                  cuz i think eminem2001 actually has a gun in his posession
                  he might shoot controversial one of these days
                  and we'll see the news on the paper's front page
                  but em2001 let him live - he's still young
                  but when he's 18 thats when u can blow him up
                  muthafucka doesnt realize just how much he sucks
                  puts me on his faglist like i really give a fuck! haha..
                  but im glad controversial u finally hit me back
                  for a moment there thought u were a scaredy cat
                  but its ok man i can understand if u ran
                  15 year olds just cant handle my raps
                  see i dissed u twice and u never replied
                  took u 2 days to write that lame prewrite!
                  but u said u were just too busy to write? quit lyin dog i know u were just fixin your rhymes! u know that part about the UZIs and 9s!
                  or maybe u admitted "i just cant beat that zapster guy"
                  just come out and say it man u dont hafta be shy!
                  go ahead and keep me on your list bitch
                  im your lyrical superior - u just wont admit it.

Comment

wow

You keep talkin bout pre-writtien shit dog.so maybe ur juST HIDIN SOMETHIN.But just so u no,ive been here all mornin and havent got off this comp since ive been on.Im either freestylin or talkin..so i didnt have no time 2 PRE-WRITE.AND JUST To show u that tha rhymes u see isnt pre-wrote ima hitchya back...................

Yo,You no zapster i think u have tha potential 2 be cool........NOT!!
                    Your just a fucken fool/Tha rhymes u spit are fake and so r u/And fuck D.R.K,HE RAPS ABOUT THA SAMETHING...TWENTY TWO'S/I Havent even heard from $$MUNK$$....Is he still fucking you?/And FEMINEM_2001 Couldnt beat me even if he tried/I Dare him 2 challeneg me...and that bitches dick he rides/B26 AKA DIRTY ASS WHORE/*Pistol whip's B26*Now shut tha fuck up before i give you somemore!!!!!/Oh back 2 tha matter at hand/You remind me of that mouse that always has a plan/Wanting 2 take over tha world but u still have ur dick in ur hand/Your just a pussy,not even close 2 a man/Dont lie *****....Tell everyone ur Christina
                    Gagulara's biggest fan/Dont be ashamed i mean tha music fits your style/Tha fag look...And when u see a dick u just go wild/
                    Your probally a incest victim....oh did i say victim?Hell you probally wanted ur dad to stick ya/haha.....I Could tell u were gay,Just by ur rhymin way/You neva talk about killin or rapin or fuckin *****s up/But ur irritating,and ur about 2 get stuck/Even if u r older who gives a fuck?/Do u think i wont bring it to ya dog?/Ill leap on you and kill ya as if i was a frog/Your justa lil'boy when it comes 2 this/
                    My rhymes break ya back and make one of ur disc slip/And one more thing before i go.......Why do u always bring up me gettin beat by GRUESOME?/We wasnt even ina battle,***** get it right/
                    Your seein half tha story and ur quick 2 tell it/You just took my test........AND YOU FAILED IT/

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Bynarden, Today, 11:44 AM
                    0 responses
                    1 view
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Bynarden  
                    Started by Smilert, Yesterday, 09:12 AM