(vote)M.I.C-vs-KK~420(vote)EVERY 1 CHECK IT PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (vote)M.I.C-vs-KK~420(vote)EVERY 1 CHECK IT PLEASE

YO MOTHER FUCKER LETS DO THIS PROPER STYLE.NO BAR LIMET.1 verse eatch.1st to 5 votes wins,no crew votes no dickryding votes,no alias vote no SPLIT PERSONALTY votes.

HA HA ***** even your crew left u // they've realized your shit,uv got fuck all left to cling to // and me rippin u is well overdue // this is the new M.I.C's debut // ill let u regain your composure while i take of swig of the home brew // YEAH HEAR WE GO, u aint equal 2 me //ur lucky iv been kind and your still able 2 breed // your only problem is finding a ho drunk enuf 2 let u fertilize her seed // do u eavn no wut that means // u may as well concede // i make u dig your own grave and still charge a morgage deed // beat u wen u get late on payment,stop u from being able 2 breath // u say u smoke sticky green weed // thats wut i hav 4 breakfast,i smoke real chronic weed // accept the fact your weak crew has been superseeded // uv gone down to 3 // ima tone u down 2 a tolerable degree // fuck u up so easly // u leave your self open as u dont eaven no wut your own name means // im starting 2 scorch u,mother fucker put on sum sunscreen // my words r more deadly than a miltary marine // my brain is a ryming machine // i dare u 2 let your split personality rip // ill take both of u weak mother fuckers out wit 1 clip // shooting u in the face and dick // shoot u the way u lived // if u dont understand,it means u lived your life as a dick // ill give u 10 minutes 2 equipped // then ima fuck u up bitch // so u like my new style // my rymes r so versatile //put u on trial and turn hostile // FUCK U i need 2 diss sum1 worthwhile //
    http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery/6687/m.i.c.jpg
    Respect to lil ells for hosting my pic

Originally posted by M.I.C.
    I quit this battle, this is CORRUPT!!!!!

M.I.C you and everyone on this board is Corrupt!!!!!!
    M.I.C. WAS LOOSING OUR NAME BATTLE WITH 1 DAY TO GO SO HE QUIT. he is no man and i have lost all respect i had for him.

Ive seen retarded kids with down syndrome spit a better a verse then you/ plus you just a punk beotch fagbait too/ so shut your mouth before I have to murda you/ I aint never gonna rest, take this knife in my hand and burry it in your chest/ you fag you aint shit but a little pest/ pissing off real dirty heads cause you know we da best/ ill pimp slap you as if you were my whore/ im coming to get my money hoe! open up this door/ and if you dont pay up ill knock your prostitute ass to the floor/ so watch yaself when you mess with real G's/ so open you cum breath mouth and suck on deez/ Plus you and the sloughter house is gettin gay I aint playing wit you/ next time you fuck round wit us i'll take this knife and slit you/ your so bitter that you cant rap/ so you take it out on all of us because your a peice of crap/ never ever again will I respond to such gayness/ your probably gonna come back wit another weak track truly claiming your lameness/ your nameless and in that catorgory youll stay/ so shut your damn mouth before I deccide to kill another gay.

Mothafucka!IdiotCock jocker.
    Last edited by KK~420; 07-05-2001, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Well lets just say im not the best speller in the world.

Anywayz I just half assed that verse I didnt even try for some reason I can only write good shit when im high or tired and not thinkin straight thats when im at my best.

Shit M.I.C. U a bitch 4 sho even though im probably not gonna win cause I didnt give it my all in that last verse I just want to say how much a bitch you truly are.

Comment

my vote:

goes to M.I.C because his rhymes were more complex (ie, they weren't all one sylabble rhyming words) he hit harder and it generally flowed better. also, kk420, you often rhymed the same word twice in two likes when it was the only word in each line that rhymed, so that kinda lost you the vote too.

if anyone tells me thats a hater/dickryder/beef vote, i swear i'm gonna explode cos i'm fed up of people talking shit about me now, give it a rest.
        if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

Comment

wtf kk u cant be makeing excuses coz thats how all your rymes sound.i kicked your ass just face it man ur shit nad u cant beat me

M.I.C. WAS LOOSING OUR NAME BATTLE WITH 1 DAY TO GO SO HE QUIT. he is no man and i have lost all respect i had for him.

Comment

Ya still a bitch M.I.C.! the next verse I drop on your ass will be alot better then that peice of shit verse I just did. Anwayz your ass will be torn to peices if I ever got serious about it.

Comment

stop spmaing up the thread.this is a 1 VERSE battle so if do drop another 1 do it after this battle has finnished in another thread.
              oh and i dont like guys anywhere near my ass

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by 7Eleven7, 08-09-2006, 03:53 PM
              25 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Mark Ultra  
              Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 01:38 PM
              0 responses