This Goes To Hungjury!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Goes To Hungjury!!!

Aight hung your now a example of my battle rap credentials.... Im carvin you out the game like a cancerous lymphnode & sealin you up confindential./// Im on a path of destruction & elimination headed straight in your direction.... its too late for you to bitch up & hide out in witness protection./// Im a sickminded individual whos persistant on fuckin up your whole exsistance.... Id overdose you with nitrus oxcide while pretending to be the apprentice of the dentist./// Id dig you up after your funeral, jack your burial suit & wear it to a job interview.... drain you of imbalming fluid, give it to your girl and say its mountain dew./// Dawg your lyrics are more cheap than a k-mart bluelight special, thier marked down 4rm whole sale.... thier not even factory price, thier past the expireation date & stale./// You couldnt be explosive if you deepthroated a stick of dynamite then lit the fuse.... your rymes are bitin & alterd, just like goodwill thier reused./// doused in flamables then matchstruck you still couldnt bring heat, just slightley light up the night.... double bagged in ziplocks & shrink wrapped you still wouldnt be tight./// You think your the illest on this board but your really a embaressment.... so much bitch in you after this verse youll probably have me charged with harassment./// Thats kool Ill just slip out of the cuffs run over & cuff up your nuts..... cuff the other end to a bus bumper & let it drag you til your snuffed./// Spittin like a moron what the fuck are you dislexic?.... naw I know what you are, your a mistakin bi product of a failed contraceptive./// Dawg Im so ill Id contaminate your plasma & make your spinalcord go into convulsions.... mansons a pussy compared to me, while your still alive Id mutallate you into edible sized portions./// Disgusting fagget if your dildo was lubricated you might not be so constapated.... then again your invaded by dick 24\7 so your colons constantly barracaded./// You practice so much homosexuality when you take a dump cum is mixed in with the shit.... your more annarexic than a supermodel cuz of aids, the kick 4rm a glock would cripple your wrist./// Dawg Im too lyrically educated to be faded by weak & brittle rymes youve created.... my chill causes frostbite on your chromozones and leaves your eyes dialated./// Your bitchmade and more weak than termite infested floorboards.... Id dropkick your fake ass across state faster than a 1st class flight on concord./// Ill fuckin shatter your glass jaw just like cindarellas slipper, take a rusty surgeons scalpel & slash you up more severe than jack the ripper./// What are you offended by my lyrical brutallities? then take me to peoples court.... Ill knock the fuckin judge out with the baliffs nightstick & confirm your victimized reports.
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

wow, he knows big words and can say " I'll -blank- your -blank- like -blank-!"

so skilled...
    But look who's smiling now... I got that style that clowns... Y'all can grate on my nerves, but you'll never file me down! - Dizturbed One

Comment

Yo Gruesome, that was some real tight rhyming u got going on there. I love your words, shit, the people u dissing probably dont understand half of what u saying cause they too undereducated and got dropped out of school for complaining. Keep up the work man, and i look forward to reading more of your posts in future:D

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by premierketo, Yesterday, 11:49 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post premierketo  
      Started by premierketo, Yesterday, 11:48 PM