Stickin Up 4 X-Tacy! (ReAd ThIZ)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stickin Up 4 X-Tacy! (ReAd ThIZ)

Thatz It! I've Had Enough Of Poeple Been Runnin Round Sayin Im Ex'z Bitch!

Well Guess What Mutha Fucka'z Aint Anyone's BITCH!
    And As For You DJ-FUCK! I Aint Ex'z Other Sign In Name! Alright!
    And Yeah I Am Ex'z Best Friend, So Your All Right! If You Got A Mutha Fuckin Problem With Him! Then You Got One With Me!

So I Suggest For All You Stupid Mutha Fucka'z With No Brain Power And No Dick, That You All Try And Bring It!

and if dalux gets he's audio on this site! then why dont you all sing it!
    so next time your BAGGIN the FUCK out of X-TACY or J-DoGG cause you aint got no brain power or dick... why dont you chuck in a vote of audio too!

huh?

where tha fuckin verse this iz tha battle board
    http://media.ign.com/games/image/fable_040804_160.jpg

Comment

Your Right D-Burna
      there aint no verse! but the verse will come when those whack mutha fucka stops baggin our shit!...or try to bag us again!
      or untill i can be fucked makin up a rhyme about those little crack whores who bag us!
      know what im sayin!

Comment

Haha

Yo this guy's fucking crazy huh. There ain't no fucking verse Burna cuz he couldn't spit ill rhymes if he licked his AIDS infected bitch's cunt. This guy is a fucking joke, just like X. They're both fuckin fags. And then he's tryin to rip on DJ Phat, don't do that bitch, you rip one mutherfucka from the SICK SIDE then you got us all on you. You can't try to call us some wack crew with no skillz cuz that's all we have bitch.
        Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

NOW IM CALLIN U OUT GRUESOME........

Gruesome now it be ur turn\\

I be comin at u like a "BRACKLESS DUMPTRUCK"\\im gonna hit u and leave u CONCUSED\\Im a mutha fuckin THUG and i raise suspecion\\Im gonna slit u open dat be my mission\\u belong in tha kitchen\\with all tha otha bitches\\ill cut of yo balls\\and send them to NEPAL\\with yo cut off FORESKIN\\dat be my sin\\ur dick be a tool dat never FIXED SHIT\\2-1 dat be tha battle statistic\\u won tha last war but i still be in it\\this rap shit be a fight of tha fitest\\but this be a new day and my new name be SYLLABLE\\cos my rhymin be ILL\\and just like james bond i have a LISENCE to kill\\ur goin down dogg when i find where u be hidin\\ill SMOKE yo white ass cos i be HOMOSIDIN\\and when we be COLOIDIN\\there will be no more FIGHTEN\\ill gut u open like a tangled up fish\\cos i be a crime and killin be my intrest\\im a VIOLATOR\\and there be tha score\\ill take u down and u'll be no more\\This shit be intense\\and ull be a mess\\decapertation is what i do best \\Ill do all this shit to ERN yo respect\\ill collect\\on my winnins after ur death\\Ohhh...yeah i almost forgot u dissed my mutha\\dat talk will get u shoot cold blooded\\Now its my turn to play with yo\\now i open tha cupboard\\and see who will diss me next\\this is somethin i have to get off my chest\\u never diss a homies mum u should know dat G\\after meetin with me\\u MY ***** will be a HOSPITALISE\\y do u start shit\\with a ***** dat say nufin bout u\\NOW DONT U FORGET\\what i be sayin\\ill GO OUT SLAYIN\\any of u POOFTERS\\who be Contemplatin\\agsinst me and my J-DOGG\\WE'LL KILL U ALL COS WE BE COLD\\cos when we say shit\\we follow throught with it\\and we be just tryin to make it large\\u wont see us comin cos we be camoflaged\\
          we dont wanna take charge\\we just wanna spit our verses\\and i be CURSIN\\cos these beefs i dont realli need\\all i wanted was a bit of help to SUCEED\\just like all u's i wanna BE BIG\\BUT I DONT THINK IM LYRICAL WIG SLIT\\im just rappin to make a future\\is dat shit so realli OBSCUWER\\now ill place yo shit on tha end of a LEWER\\cast u out cos yo lyrics smell worse then MANUWER\\i aint tha bomb but i be workin my way up\\NOW WHEN U HAVE NO RESON TO BEEF I HOPE U'LL SHUT UP\\

BITCH ASS *****!!
          .: Ruban Bates :.
          --------------------------------------
          (BattlE RecorD - 25/12)

Comment

Dawg you fuckin suck too. You can't rhyme for shit. Fuckin there ain't no hardcore thugs in fuckin Austrailia!! There's more in England. And you're right, you are HOMOSIDIN, fuckin siding with homos you fuckin fag. Get the fuck outta here and go play with some kangaroos.

Comment

HAHAHA u dont know shit then do ya.............

HAHAHAHAHA dogg u dont know shit!!!!!!!!!

Have ya'll been to OZ!!

Dont think yo HAVE!!! This place be FUCKED UP!!!

and u just PISSED cos i dissed ya G GRUESOME!!!

Yeah get tha fuck away from me u PUSSIE!!

GRUESOMES RHYME WAS ILL but he dissed me for no reason!!
              So i dissed him back!!

And my rhyme may not be as good as his but i think it was pretty good!! unlike tha rest of my SHIT I POSTED!!

Dat stuff was WACK

So stop cryin like a little bitch!!!

OUT..............
              .: Ruban Bates :.
              (BattlE RecorD - 25/12)

Comment

Shit! AK47 must be the fuckin man around here! Gzzz we'sa sorry we came in here and started messin all your shit up AK.. please forgive us ... FOR MAKING YOU SUCK OUR DICKS!
                GET the fuck out of here with ya fuckin kangaroo shit! you fucking Limp Dick!

Comment

Limp dick, haha yeah right. It wasn't limp when my dick was in your fuckin mouth the other day. You fuckin pussies. OZ, what the fuck is that? I've seen that movie, isn't that where all the munchkins live?

Comment

TO X-TACY

You want to know why I dissed you huh ? Its cuz you came on here sayin your the shit , & your this & your that. so i then called you out. I didnt single you out either, anybody that comes on this site syain they are the shit i throw a verse at them. hungjury came on sayin the same shit, go look at the verse i dedicated to him yo. Oh and another thing, i aint white im italian, theres a big difference....\ p.s \ when someone calls you out, you counterattack with a verse, not call them back out with the same verse you replied with.
                    Battle Record 25 - 6.
                    Official Winner of FT1.
                    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
                    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
                    a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

well its good to know that your not a total bitch GRUESOME, like the rest of them, and that you can at least explain your self and why you dizzed x-tacy...
                      i think the rest of these bitches need to take a few pages out of your book, and do as you do!...dont you!?

Comment

Fuck Me! AK47 you really fuckin played me bad... "It wasn't limp when my dick was in your fuckin mouth the other day" where do you come up with this... teach me!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by cbdoilcanzanauk, Today, 12:54 AM
                        0 responses
                        1 view
                        0 likes
                        Last Post cbdoilcanzanauk  
                        Started by cbdoilcanzanauk, Today, 12:51 AM