***Enter The EMIN3M Diss Project 2001***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Enter The EMIN3M Diss Project 2001***

This thread is dedicated to dissing FEMIN3M's ass. The next post will be a collaboration track from a couple of battle board emcees:

*KK~420
    *M.I.C
    *T Money $
    *TheCrippla
    *FuGu187
    *CoNtRoVeRsIaL

With an intro by No.1.JackAss (of the Slaughterhouse) and featuring babygirl 12.
    The idea for this project is set up by KK~420 and myself. Here's the deal: after the second post of this thread (the diss track) you can add your own verse in which you hit him as hard as you can. I think this is a great way of releasing your anger.

To EMIN3M: feel free to hit us back with your weak skills.
    Last edited by FuGu; 12-10-2001, 11:16 AM.
    Slaughterhouse II bring the beef when it's raw

http://fugu.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Images/fugu2.gif

"Tha only time you got ya crowd goin back and forth
    is at ya gay peepshow when they jackin off."

"I could give a fuck about ya race
    but if ya wanna be black I could shit on your face."

-FuGu

The Diss Project 2001

[No.1.JackAss]
    Yo i dont care wut i gota do/ who i gota run through/ bullshit having autority grew/ na he is just a fake in this lifes race/ thinking he replaces admaration wit a devalish face/

[babygirl12]
    Bitch wigga quit runnin ya mouth
    Fake gangsta get the fuck out
    You dont know what rappin's about
    You can't write a verse yourself
    You just bite from D-12

[TheCrippla]
    who does this kat think he iz/ tryin to get into a *****'s biz/listen to this little ******/ your rhymes couldn't even hang with Big Tigger/ you think that my rhymes are weak/ well at least I aint the fag of the week/ oh my bad, fag of the year/ shit, I'll go to the UK and hunt you down like a fuckin deer/ u be like one in headlights frozen/ u knock down TheCrippla but he has rosen/ u can try to settle the score/ but I be like Busta and say Gimme Me Some More/ i feed off your petty shit/ give it back to u in a ziplock bag u lil bitch/ KK~420 and FuGu/ these katz knew what to do/ but FEMIN3N/ bitch we'll eat your ass like a green M&M/ fuck with us again I dare u/ cuz when we get finished with u/ aint no one gonna be able to find u/ bury u alive like the Undertaker/ well looks like us 6 just became regulators/ if we see you one day/ you fuckin gay/ your death will be rapid/ we'll bag u up and send you to the bottom of Lake Placid/

[M.I.C]
    yo i'm taking this wigga 2 the crematorium/ coz this 6 ***** consortium/ hav agreed your moma should hav had an abortion/ we got an army forming/ i dint teach em/ but i fought sum of em/ but were bringing each other 2 stardom/ arm em/ wit gats and a-k's/ set the sky ablaze/ keep shooting ya dead corps 4 days/ ill diss u 24/7/ if u try 2 flote up 2 heaven / ill grab ya legs and pull u back down / stick ya head in the u bend and let u drown / u aint nuttin but a clown / wen u c this colabration your smile will turn 2 a frown/ after iv finished dissing u ill diss your hound/ i aint talking about your labrador/ im talking about that hore/ u call a mother/ then ill turn on ya brother/ or as every other person c's it your daddys 2nd lover/ fuck ya/ this is a lyrical lynching/ every thig your proud of im diminishing/ i pass the mic 2 T Money and ill let u finnish him/

[T Money $]
    a faggot and a fake is how to describe you/ your girl was once your's, but now she's my boo/ u tried to dis fugu then he roasted you too/ u shoulda learned not to fuck with such a dope crew/ with lyrical talent budgin like money in my wallet/ your rhymes were so weak, i don't now what the fuck to call it/ maybe i'll ask your moms, the raging alcoholic/ or maybe i'll just show her how a true playa balls it/ then i'll cut your ass up right before i mauls it/ u never get pussy, you stay home and wack it/ while i got ice that make the sun put on a jacket/ slaughterhouse got skills, and you know you lack it/ got so much money, i cant even start to stack it/

[babygirl12]
    You just bite from D-12

[KK~420]
    Ive seen retarded kids with down syndrome spit a better a verse then you/ plus you just a punk beotch fagbait too/ so shut your mouth before I have to murda you/ I aint never gonna rest, take this knife in my hand and barry it in your chest/ you fag you aint shit but a little pest/ pissing off real dirty heads cause you know we da best/ ill pimp slap you as if you were my whore/ im coming to get my money hoe! open up this door/ and if you dont pay up ill knock your prostitute ass to the floor/ so watch yaself when you mess with real G's/ so open you cum breath mouth and suck on deez/ Plus me and the slaughter house aint playing wit you/ next time you fuck round wit us i'll take this knife and slit you/ your so bitter that you cant rap/ so you take it out on all of us because your a peice of crap/ never ever again will I respond to such gayness/ your probably gonna come back wit another weak track truly claiming your lameness/ your nameless and in that catorgory youll stay/ so shut your damn mouth before I decide to kill another gay/

[FuGu187]
    eyo KK/ i give a fuck if he's gay/ i'ma blow him away like McVeigh anyway/ The Slaughterhouse is here to stay so getcha ass out the way/ when i drop my rhymes so ill ya need nurses/ quit bitin' ya verses cuz u so wack it hurts us/ english white boy usin' slang and curses/ you aint real like Donald Duck/ white boy who "Just Don't Give A Fuck"/ damn you SUCK/ u a wannabe-Eminem/ who just wanna fuck him and Kim/ like a true lesbian/ it's a fucked up world we livin' in/ so admit now you used to be feminen/ oh now i understand/ they fucked up ya sex transplant/ commin' str8 from the Netherland/ diss me? like hell ya can't/ thats like Tom and Jerry bein' friends/ Jews and Nazis shakin' hands/ or FuGu givin' up rappin'/ it aint neva gonna happen/ so dont bother steppin' to the one's who keep it crackin'/ y'all want more cuz my style's str8 to the core/ Slaughterhouse drops bombs like Pearl Harbor/ li'l wigga whatcha cryin' for?/ is it cuz your rhymes still bore us/ or is it cuz of this ill chorus:

[babygirl12]
    You just bite from D-12

[CoNtRoVeRsIaL]
    like my ***** FuGu said; what u cryin for?/ CoNtRoVeRsIaL's quick 2 lay ya head on tha floor/ dont try 2 respond or ull getchya whole body tore/ ima keep throwin out dez lyrical beatinz til i hear ya screamin "please stop! no more!"/ my lyricz will leave ya whole body sore as if u was a cheap dirty whore/ you probally like bein anally explored givin blow jobz and shit/ youve had so much experience u give betta head than a bitch/ im in dis game 4 tha passion, while ur out 2 get rich/ and if u do respond 2 dis come up with ur own shit, make up ur own rhyme dis time, somethin original, unlike tha Slaughterhouse Diss/ or ill retaliate so fast u wont even no uve been hit/ get off dis site, ur a fake freestyler plus ur original rhymez r shit/ ...........FEMINEM_2001/ you have tha nerve 2 call urself tha best, how many battlez have you won?/ none, if you was battlin me/ i'll bring ya 2 tha floor as if my name was Jodeci/ i'll have u "Down On Bendin Knees" like Boyz II Men/ tha way u spit rhymez should be a sin 2 be so wak, dumb and tacky ***** put down ur pen/ before i fuck u up again/ now tha Slaughterhouse and Sick Side has teamed up/ so getchya shit, ur wak rhymes and raise tha fuck up/ cause im warnin ya u'll be found stuck up witha knife in ya throat, cut up/ ***** THA [email protected]#$%^&*()_+*SICK SIDE*+_)(*&^%$#@!~ DONT GIVA MOTHERFUCKK!!!!!!
    Last edited by FuGu; 12-10-2001, 11:18 AM.

-FuGu

Comment

I'm in on dissin that cry baby bitch!

FEMIN3M lyrics I bite right threw/ chew'em up like a charleston chew/ spit'em back phatter than ever/ stickin to him like tight leather/ his a bitch ass cry baby/ that wants to be slim shady/ I'll blow up on him like a M-80/ when he learns to grow some balls/ then maybe he won't be one of my victims that falls/ calls up sex line cuz he ain't gettin none/ FEMIN3M_2001 is a fag, son/ trys to threat peeps with a gun/ but he can't afford one/ cuz he's just a pussy/ that likes it in da tussy/ I wish I could meet this bitch face to face/ and elimnate his fagit ass race/ taste da bitterness of da shit I talk/ but realise motherfucker I can walk da walk/ he crys more then a bitch/ hit this motherfucker in da face before he can flinch/ grab a wrench and bash open his head/ realise this bitch/ your lyrically brain dead/ unload hot lead in your dome/ u fell like rome/ moan while I dig a knife in your skull/ it goin to hurt worst cuz damn thing is dull/ full of shit u are/ battlin u ain't goin to get me far/ tar and oil with make u stick/ go home and try and suck your dick.
      You have just been scorched by Supa Nova

K.I.Ds (Kriminals In Disguise)

Supa Nova aka Mumbles
      KW Gaskinz aka Scoota
      Bobby Kuffs aka Konvict
      Oldskool aka Anonymous Prophet

Victims of my scorchin:

EMIN3M_2001
      sargonau

Comment

hell yeah diss that bitch with that dick cemented in his ass FEMIN3M_2001...too bad my shit was weak cause I wanted to inprove upon that first one I did.

Comment

interlude

[Hoodlum]
          talkin..
          yo bitch ass dissed my cru now look at you gettin hated on cz ur ryhmes suck mo cock than strip club shit biter im tighter than u and im only 14 and im oginal..........................beotch and i notice u didnt diss me cuz ur fuckin afraid of me haha that ho shit stand on ur own two man
          Last edited by D-Burna; 07-11-2001, 10:17 PM.
          http://media.ign.com/games/image/fable_040804_160.jpg

Comment

BOUghT iT, I dont really think of him as a enimee cause he sux dick at rhymin (with his bitch ass un original tracks) I just think of him as a punchin bag to diss when ya having nothin better to do.

Comment

yo KK just send me your "improved" verse and i'll edit that post, aiight? btw, i think it came out tight enuff.

peace

b4 i forget: please delete anything that's not a verse.
              (your "interlude" can stay, D-Burna)
              Last edited by FuGu; 07-11-2001, 11:14 AM.

-FuGu

Comment

Ha ha tear that sorry lil cock sucka up,,, i tried to be nice to the lil fucker & not join the mobb thats stompin him, but then he goes & disses my dead homies. hahhaha the lil punk is to coward to even respond. fuck him up fuck him up fuck him up fuck him up fuck him up fuck him up fuck him up fuck him up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! fuck him up !!!!!
                Battle Record 25 - 6.
                Official Winner of FT1.
                http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
                A coward dies a thousand deaths,
                a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

eyo GRUESOME, u got mad skillz, why dont you drop a verse dawg? thats what this thread is for.

RIP HIM

-FuGu

Comment

Actually ill just keep that verse up there. Its not the best verse in the diss track but its ok I guess.

Comment

*sarcastically all the way through as slaughter house and co*

yo, this one is too FEMIN3M 2001, his gay man!
                      from the slaughter house.
                      *FuGu*
                      I know you whipped my crus ass/
                      but you will never make it past/ the skill of this lyrical cast/
                      you blew us from the board oh so fast/
                      but i'll gun you down wid one blast/
                      or you can be like MIC and lick my ass/ *oooo*

*GRUESOME*
                      now i no im weak/ but i'll be better next week/
                      your a freak/ you freak!/
                      i got mad rhymin skillz/ like when im climbin hills/
                      no flow, and i dont make sense even when poppin pills/
                      see im down wid dissin emin3m/
                      and im down ON slaughter house, well some of em/
                      cuz i dont like MIC, i think/
                      but i do like fugu and n sync/
                      ahh, i dont no who i got beef wid i just like ridin DICK!!/

*KK-420*
                      nice one GRUSEOME, oh no i got beef wid you/
                      but i like dissin EMIN3M cuz i wanna be in a cru!/
                      na, i wanna be like you/
                      and go around dissin people too/
                      i dont wanna be rude/
                      but i dont no any other rhymin words too carryin on dissin you/
                      so im just gonna keep on this board by ridin on you/

*T Money $*
                      I never rhyme/ but its different this time/
                      you white peice of slime/
                      cuz black people do crime/ fuck whites see one in a club his mine/
                      cuz i rasicst against whites/ and i'll finish some tonite/
                      white people cant fight/ or rap they just think there tight/

*no 1 Jackass*
                      I can only do intros please dont hurt me/
                      i didnt mean too hurt nobody/ yea thats right im a pussey/

*TheCrippla*
                      why am i dissin you/ wid the slaughter house cru/
                      cuz i hate you too/ na im a tell you the truth/
                      ive been here for months and dont get no attention/
                      then i saw your shitlist and thought im gonna bounce on you like suspension/
                      anything! too get my name there so everyone sees it/
                      then maybe i wont be seen as a weasle but as someone playin wid the big boys and gettin in deep shit/
                      on peoples shitlist/
                      then i could suck some other people dicks my cred will go through the celine/
                      at last people will notice me/ *yes*

*MIC*
                      I aint gonna say anymore/
                      cuz it will just sound like theirs and its startin too go raw/
                      and we're just dickridin each other till we're sore/
                      i said too 2001 lets finish the war/
                      but they told me not too be pussy you bore/
                      if you get off emin3m 2001 you wont be noticed ever again for sure/

*babygirl 12*
                      i such a bitch/ i really should stop suckin dick/
                      but maybe next week i could ride someone elses dick/
                      cuz im blonde and thick/ and i only write choruses so here i finish it/

*supa nova*
                      i beat emin3m yes/ now i can come on this board not only as a guest/
                      but as the best/ and try and test/
                      and i cant believe i got through wid votes that should have gone against/
                      now ive done that ive got too diss him some more/
                      too get on his shitlist and coarse a war!!!/ haha

To EMIN3M: Please reply too keep this post near the top of the forum!

Comment

Fuck u cry baby FEMIN3M_2001!!!!!

u tryin to diss me cuz I beat u/ add me to your shit list but I'm still goin to kill u/ threw your ass out on da first round/ I beat u lyrically into da ground/ now what?/ fagit ass likes it in da butt/ sayin come on baby bust ya nut/ shut da fuck up/ u ain't shit to me/ eminem wannabe/ leave da battle board/ and go fuck ya mom da whore/ tore your spinal cord out'cha back/ didn't leave a damn thing intact/ lack skills that u never had/ mad cuz u can't write or freestyle/ while I'm dissin u, I have ya girl playin with my family jewels/ rule number one/ don't ever step to me,son/ stun u and grasped ya neck/ infect ya mind with this words of destruction/ ya fat ass momma needs life-o-sucktion/ touch of death with my every breath as I spit/ like I said when we first battle/ da only thing ya good at is suckin dick/ ya a penis with arms/ don't battle me cuz my lyrics cause harm/ no need to be alarm/ go do what u london shit heads do best and farm/ come on bitch and lets have our war/ or do u rather have ya asshole filled some more.

Fagit ass bitch, go ahead and add my name to your shit list u fuckin cry baby.

Supa Nova aka Mumbles
                        KW Gaskinz aka Scoota
                        Bobby Kuffs aka Konvict

Victims of my scorchin:

EMIN3M_2001
                        sargonau

Comment

to WIGGA_2001

poor verse, sad rhyming scheme, no flow, simple rhymes. yep, that's FEMIN3N for ya...
                          or was that part of the idea?? cuz it was US rapping and not you?? yeah right, li'l bitch. go suck sumwuns cock. oh wait, nobody likes you... maybe you should take Supa Nova's advice and try and suck ur own dick. LMAO

-FuGu

Comment

Dedicated to the lil bitch eminem 2001

Aight 2001 you dissed my fallen dawgz & tried to tarnish thier memory...... your fate now belongs to me & Im sealin it up quickly and sadistically./// I aint gay but your now my bitch, slut put on that bright red lipstick..... *slap* I told you to stay at my fuckin hip, *slap* use up that revlon makeup kit./// Think of this as sanquinton prison, your ass belongs to me & Im steady pimpin...... sell you to bubba 4 a carton of smokes & let him rape you and rip in./// With a right uppercut I lay you out face dont in the mud...... keep kickin you in the fuckin ribs till you cough up a pint of blood./// You fucked up, this is beyond a beef its now a vendetta...... put you on your knees & make you deepthroat this chrome beretta./// You fuckin coward like scarface Ill chainsaw into your dome in the shower...... go evil on that ass like the movie the 3rd power./// You better invest in a kevlar vest cuz im bouts to empty a clip in your chest..... you should feel lucky your overseas, fuck lucky you should feel blessed./// Fuckin teenybop that couldnt pop a glock cuz your velvet soft....... you couldnt break into the industry if the damn door was unlocked./// You aint shit but a bluffer & 20 $ crack rock puffer...... Ill pebble you like granite then transform into a 195 lb dustbuster./// You couldnt pass the battle test with a cheat sheet your to weak...... even if I swung & missed the reporcution 4rm my strike would knock you off your feet./// Your more fake than milli vanilli & bouts to be drowned like a sad version of free willy..... Im ice cold dawg so put on your parka cuz its bout to get really chilly......
                            Battle Record 25 - 6.
                            Official Winner of FT1.
                            http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
                            A coward dies a thousand deaths,
                            a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

FEMIN3M_2001, u are a fuckin bitch!

Come on u fuckin pussy, spit back. Damn, my bad. I forgot u straight up suck at freestyle and can't respond back cuz u know u fuckin suck. I dare your bitch ass pussy self to put me at da top of your shit list. U fuckin fagit ass bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supa Nova aka Mumbles
                              KW Gaskinz aka Scoota
                              Bobby Kuffs aka Konvict

Victims of my scorchin:

EMIN3M_2001
                              sargonau

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse