peeps yo tell me what ya think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peeps yo tell me what ya think

hey hey kids have i told u about aids u get em whe u get laid/ its like a trade off u get pleasure then pain/ it feels like there is stain in your brain/ but i guess u got nuttin to lose and everything to gian/ then u got pubic lice ive haved it twice/ there not nice i made a sacrafise when i got these but i got laid idefinatly/i guess this just runs in my family my mom was a whore and she was like a store/ for these std's so please kids use protection and block your erection/ unlike lil bow wow he go raped i guess it was in his fate/ know he feels bad and sad cuz he got sum from another man and his hand/ i think it was slim shady cuz he hasnt gotsome in a whil and all he does is fuck old ladies/ i thought u could get more chicks driven a marcadies/ but i guess not i think he bought/his fist girl and when he went to eat her out he began to hurl/ so u see kids gettn laid can b bad so ask your dad/ about what can happen and if he's gay stay away/ he might wanna penatrate your bum and fuck u for fun/ so go ask your mom and if u read a sign sayen"im gone"/ she is probably gettn laid and paid/ for it so just take my word but dont say u heard/ this from me cuz u will see your mom and dad get mad/ and begin to shoot up a young lad(me)/ u see sex is good but u should think of what can happen come to think of it its betta t stick to rappen/ this way nothin can happen except mybe some cunt lappen
    if i kill u will u scream???

kool keep it up
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

LOL hot verse
      Slaughterhouse II bring the beef when it's raw

http://fugu.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Images/fugu2.gif

"Tha only time you got ya crowd goin back and forth
      is at ya gay peepshow when they jackin off."

"I could give a fuck about ya race
      but if ya wanna be black I could shit on your face."

-FuGu

Comment

it was pretty good

pretty good solid rhymes man.
        "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

i would like to talk about masterbation its when u have relations/ with yor hand it feels grand/ and u land a cum shot on that new blue dress u bught/and i know your parents say it will fall off if u touch it fuck it u have to have practice befora girl suck it/we all have had the temtation for manual stimulation u all know u cant fight the temptation/ u should do it about2 times a day and if u find youe self thinken about another guy chances r u r gay/ so think about a girl suckin dick and finger fuckin her clit/ this way u can stay stright so people remember masterbate/ its feels great hell u can even do itlooken at a play boy play mate/ and dont think its wrong about 90 percent of guys close there eyes/ and picture a scene that they might of saw in tv or there in your own perverted dreams/ see guys have sick mind and think of all kinds/ and times to do they dirty dead so go read/ a playboy and and think of a girl and her little rubber toy trust me it will bring u great joy/

Comment

hello kids do u like sluts? do u know that if the get fucked in the but/they scream and ask for dough they can also b called hoes/ whos only plesure in life is to blow/ dick and make sure they get sticked with it/ sometimes they feel lonly so the have to play wit there clit/they usually work the street corner looken for horny guys with wondern eyes/ so he buy's them for an hour and a half and he pulls out his "love staff" and it makes the hoe laugh/ then she gets bitch slaped for talkin back/ "bitch come blow my sack" i paid for u so u better begin to screw/ me cant u see i cant get a date so im i the state of mind were i have to kind/to a whore who will suck my dick on the floor as soon as she walks in the door/and sure its about 1000 bucks a pop but i cant stop/ i aint all that hot so i pay for her to open her legs and sure one leg may b a peg/ but at least i dont gotta beg for head/ and i dont even need a bed i sleep on a floor "whore/ were u goin come back here" if u leave know i will tell your pimp and u will b walkn wit a limp/ for a dayz. see kids these hoes r so nasty they could turn a stright man gay/ what can i say u souldnt pay/ for hoes business cuz there can always b a witness/ trust me i know i have been caught wit a skank that emptied out my bank/ so know all i can do is screw a rubber doll she can fit anywere even a macdonalds stall/so kids hoes r bad and if u need them that means your life is offul sad/ so stay away cuz remeber r little talk on how they can turn u gay/ who cares if u got a tupay u should stay with your spouse even though she robs your house/ and sells every thing to a pawn shop trust me its btter thn when i got/ a hoe not only did she take all my dough she all so made fun of my man hood damn know thinken a back i should/ of slaped her silly for maken fun of my willy/

Comment

have i told u about peeps that bum blast they like to look at other mens ass/there called gay and if u see 1 on the street u have to stay away/ then tend to look at your balls and they wanna pull down your draws/ they love the smell of ass they can neva pass up a chance from some romance/with a male peronally they turn my face pale/ they make me sick sticken there dick were it doesnt belong damn boy dat shit is just wrong/ u gay ass fags your like women always on there rag/telln me how to decorate my house fuck that if u get a spouse/make sure it aint a man its against your religion so u betta make a decision/ pussies or assesdo u wanna smell like crap if u siad no then u better adapt/to love women cuz remmeber god made adam and eve not adam ad steve/ it would relieve me if u only date the same sex it would also lestn my stres/ it just makes me depressed and sure i confessed/ to killen a fag a a mans stag/ party he booed when the striper came out and began to shout/ bring on the men well right there and then/ i had to get a gun and blow two of his heads off for fun/ he tried to run but he looked like he had a stick up his ass fuck that i had to give him whip lash/so next time u like another man remeber dicks r for chicks and neva stick a dick/ up another guys bum cuz i will kill u and drop u in he slums/ of the earth i wanna kill every fag ever since birth

Comment

im goin to tryt o rap high lets see what i see when im ok kids follow me......................................ohh wow i see puprle a green and some othercolours ive never seen/whats that y is bill clinton in a thong eww damn man thats just wrong/ we will neva mention that in another song/and he's gettn a blow job by my dad "ohh dad do u see y u make me mad"/ "ohh im sorry son" shut up dad i pull out a gun/ and blast his head off fo fun/ then he puts it back on "that was very nice" slice sorry dad there goes your balls/ they fall to the floor and whore/ pick them up but they run away my dad balls can never stay/ in one place for an hour see they have the power/ to grow legs and run wow watchen them is pretty fun/hey y is lil bow wow here some 1 quick ge me a spear/ i wanna put this lil dog in fear/ ohh wait neva mind right know he's been raped for god sakes how fun can it b to play wit a 9 year old dick damn snoop dogg that just sick/whats that i see y is there a vahgina on me/ it in the place were my dick should b/ aww well might as well play wit it damn it actually feels good to have a clit/ whats that laurana bobit just ran off wit it "give me back my dick"/ i need my prick" no dont throw it in a the city dump i need that mother fucker to hump/ womens legs ohh wait firt i need my nuts shaved it all the rave/ in germany cant u see u all wanna b like me/so u will do it to know matter how sick it looks to u/wat will i see next damn its britny spears looks like justin just put that bitch in tears/ he just said he dumped her to fuck wit nsync damn those queers/and the bsb damn there cummon on o me fuck u peeps go give each other blow jobs or get it up th ass stop tryn to harass my ass/ neva make a pass at me again or i willto kill u and your whole crew/ look it drew carey damn did u ever know his whole dick is hary/damn thats scary/ well back into reality i go damn whats this ho/ get off my dick wiat i still got a clit well betta make the best of it/ in and out goes my finger i think i will linger/ around the world wen im high cuz there the sky is grey and i get layed all he time fuck is it all ready the end my ryhme/

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by WesleyDrake, Today, 06:40 PM
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes
                Last Post WesleyDrake