HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo,FEMINEM_2001..Check it....Heres my diss to you...It goes wit FuGu'S Verse......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo,FEMINEM_2001..Check it....Heres my diss to you...It goes wit FuGu'S Verse......

Yo....Bitch check it...
    Yo,Like my ***** FUGU Said What u cryin for?/CoNtRoVeRsIaL's
    Quick 2 lay ya head on tha floor/Dont try 2 respond or ull getchya
    whole body tore/Ima keep throwin out dez lyrical beatinz til i hear ya screamin "PLEASE STOP..NO MORE!"/My lyricz will leave ya whole body soreas if u was a cheap dirty whore/You probally like bein anally explored givin blow jobz and shit/Youve had so much experience u give betta head than a bitch/Im in dis game 4 tha passion,while ur out 2 get rich/And if u do respond 2 dis come up with ur own shit,Make up ur own rhyme dis time,somethin original,
    Unlike tha SLAUGHTER HOUSE DISS/Or ill retaliate so fast u wont even no uve been hit/Get off dis site,ur a fake freestyler plus ur original rhymez r shit/...........FEMINEM_2001/You have tha nerve 2 call urself tha best,how many battlez have you won?/NONE,
    If you was battlin me/I'll bring ya 2 tha floor as if my name was
    JODECI/I'll have u "DOWN ON BENDIN KNEES" Like BOYZ II Men/
    Tha way u spit rhymez should be a sin 2 be so wak,dumb and tacky ***** put down ur pen/Before i fuck u up again/Now tha
    SLAUGHTER HOUSE and SICK SIDE Has teamed up/So getchya shit,ur wak rhymes and raise tha fuck up/Cause im warnin ya u'll be found stuck up witha witha knife in ya throat,cut up/***** THA [email protected]#$%^&*()_+*SICK SIDE*+_)(*&^%$#@!~
    DONT GIVA MOTHER FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

P.S. Why did u put me on ur dumbass "Beef list"....You said i was tryin 2 get famous?*Laughs his ass off*...***** if i wanted 2 get famous i would of attacked GRUESOME Or FuGu or Dirty_YEROC.....I Attacked you because u was bitin of EMIN3M...Stupid ass trick..!!!

FUCK IT..IMA SPIT ATCHYA AGAIN...

I Couldnt wait 4 u to listen 2 a EMINEM CD AND RESPoND BACK/CAUSE IM READY 2 CRUSH UR HAT RACK/Now im pissed and its about 2 be CoNtRoVeRsIaL On tha attack/You try 2 stick up 2 my rhymes but i brush u away like plaq/Im a HUMAN PREDATOR,
    FUCKEM UP AND WATCH THA BODIES STACK/I TRIED YOU ON LIKA PAIR OF SHOES,U COULDNT HANG ON,SO I PUT U BACK ON THA RACK/Yo how u gonna battle me when i got skillz you lack?/YOU BETTA MAKE SURE WE NEVA MAKE CONTACT.CAUSE IM READY 4 ANYTHING,BUT WITH U I DONT HAVE 2 PREPARE 4 MUCH/My rhymes leave SCARZ,URS JUST LEAVE PAPER CUTZ/I JUST READ THA EMINEM DISS WITH KK-420,CRIPPLA-D12GIRL AND FUGU/THEY FUCKED U UP,I DIDNT EVEN HAVE 2 DO YOU/BUT I HATE YOU SO MUCH I COULDNT LET THA OPERTUNITY PASS BY/
    TRYIN 2 SAY U DONT BITE OFF EMIN3M.......BITCH DONT LIE!!!/NOW WHEN I GET HIGH,IS WHEN PPL DIE/I DONT NO WHAT IM DOIN,IM POSSESED WITHA GLAZE OVER MY EYE/SO WHEN U SEE ME LIKE DIS U BETTER HIDE/CAUSE IMA FIRM BELIEVER IN "RIDE TIL YA DIE"/IM REPRESENTIN DA DIRTY SOUTH/FUCK THA U.K. AND WHAT UR ALL ABOUT,FUCK UR BITIN WACK RHYMES AND WHAT UR TALKIN BOUT/SHUT UR WHOLE BEFORE U END UP WITH 5 KNUCKLES IN YA MOUF/[email protected]#$%^*SICK SIDE*+_)(*&^%$ IS
    HERE 2 STAY/YOUR OUT HERE HAVIN FUN THINKIN ITS A TIME 2 PLAY,AS IF THIS SHIT WASNT REAL BUTTA GAME/IF I WANTED 2 BE FAMOUS WHY WOULD I COME 2 YOU 2 TRY AND MAKE A NAME?/
    ITS NOT JUST ME THAT HATES YOU,UNLESS ME AND EVERYBODY ELSE THINKS THA SAME/FUGU AND SLAUGHTER HOUSE DO YALLZ SHIT/WHILE SICK SIDE REPRESENTZ TO THA FULLEST BITCHHHHHHH!!!!!

Comment

mad skillz dawg.
      im just replyin to get this thread to the top of the board. and to ask if it alright witchu if i add that first verse of yours to the track in my thread. hit me back

peace
      Slaughterhouse II bring the beef when it's raw

http://fugu.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Images/fugu2.gif

"Tha only time you got ya crowd goin back and forth
      is at ya gay peepshow when they jackin off."

"I could give a fuck about ya race
      but if ya wanna be black I could shit on your face."

-FuGu

Comment

FuGu....

4 SURE...ADD IT IF YA WANT.I DONT CARE...IT WAS SUPPOSE 2 BE ON THAT TRACK ANYWAYZ LOL YA HEARD...PEACE ...1 LuV,
        CoN.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:41 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Deborahlanker  
        Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:45 AM