Im statin an Open Challenge.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im statin an Open Challenge.....

Yo once again im statin an open challenge to anyone who wants to spit some bars.Rules are each person drops one verse each.First person to 4 votes wins tha battle. HoLLa back anyone
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

ILL SPIT DAWG... NO BEEF JUST BATTLE AIGHT

Aight Im spittin a blind verse so call me mcee stevie wonder..... like high voltage Im a stunner decending you 6 feet under./// Im infecting keepin your response on low tone like the lines not connecting...... while your defecting Im inspecting the game and perfecting./// Ill bounce you like pingpong just like a flubber experement gone wrong...... crush you in my palm like a pcp hyped up kingkong./// Your lyrics are stail like a old outdated bag of fritos..... sentence you to death like a emotionally unstable judge hito./// You couldnt kill my roots if you were a bottle of nair.....like a cracked up superman i pull my hair *arghh* then dissapear into thin air./// you couldnt blow up the scene if you walked in with c4 strapped to your stomach..... ill hang you upside down , drop you & watch you plumit./// Like freddi cruger I take you down to my world..... watch my head twirl b4 i remove your appendage & make you into a girl./// You wouldnt understand the meanin of G if you authord the alphabet..... your just ganeric like goodwill, you bite then reuse on others hits./// Pardon me for my defaults and insults..... take me too peoples court then maybe youll get some results./// You couldnt bring heat if you operated the crematory...... your too busy dressin up like lory & jackin off to west side story./// So learn the rules & come with bigger tools..... and I wont blood pool your fece stools.
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

get ready im gunna rap my ryhmes steady/so u think u already ready for this get ready for this lyrical diss/ dont permiss cuz f u do your gunna miss/ the whole point let me annoint your head wit lyrical flows cuz i know all your ryhmes blow/ im gunna ^ show u and your crew u betta let go of your lyrical flow/or else im gunna come behind u and BOOM low blow i told u to lay low/ but know u had to show your face bnoy u a disgrace/ unforinetly i set the pace/ and u cant keep up so sit dont a pass the mike i make fun of u as if u were a dike/ did u get all that? or r u haven a heart attack *CRACK*/ over the head wit a bat how did u like dat/ ohh poor baby u passed out u cant even shout/ for help tobad cuz when i spit my ryhmes r air tight like a glad/ contianer u just a complainer/ seen that i better wiat y is there blood all over your sweater/ ohh did u burst a vain r u in pain can u substain/ anymore well i tink i will just steal yor whore wow she sucks my dick on the floor the whore barely walked in the door/wel back t u and your sad ass your shit is trash i have to bash/ your style cuz when i lay down my shit u can hear it for a mile/ so try to learn sumtin new cuzim attacken your body like a flue
      if i kill u will u scream???

Comment

I got an idea/
        fake rhymers, go to a real cypha and drop ya lines there/
        get beat down til ya spine tear/
        I'm ill wit a dyme and beer, either one/
        let you see a gun, cuz the knife is bare/
        I got the wit to phuk ya wife in her ear/
        cum in there, my dick on her mind for years/
        -AND- I ain't gotta tell you, what time it is/
        the time tell you, I'm DOUBLE-O-7:30/
        I drop trouble every verse,-SKITZO-I live in Bellvue/
        You hang wit lots of fags/
        -AND- yall be exchangin' blows, like a boxin' match/
        I'll tame ya hoes like the mox(BERG) and mag(azine)/
        hoes that got one son and he got lots of dads/
        Don't forget the name, DOUBLE O's SEVEN TREE O/
        From this verse you see I'ma be ETERNITY AND 0/
        UNDEFEATED-HOW YOU GON' BEAT IT
        -00-7:30 EARLY

Comment

Yo yall all want some???

yo................

im goin to finish all three of u bitches quick
          cuttin *****z in one slice wit my muthafuckin *Shick*
          never triple up on a ***** cus it will be 1 on 3
          cut your throat,stab ya chest,and put one in ya knee
          i do it Mafia style ill cut u up in to pieces
          my lyrics iron *****z and folds em into *Creases*
          im alyways rep'in my hood in VA
          i'll take my knife and mess ya head splitin ya wig three ways
          spray three rounds for each and everyone of one of u
          havin your moms so scared she'll even pull a gun on u
          even my 2 year old brother will be askin''wat u gonna do''
          askin for me is like askin for trouble
          only 1 nine is not suitable i always pack double
          once again Prominant tha Legacy Returns
          like i said in my signature im always known to burn
          i always stay low key and silent like a manatee
          i hit u wit bullets that go to your spirit within like i was a *Final Fantasy*

back for good and i will never leave again
          Emyhr beat me and i only showed a grin
          i have lyrically excelled in rap
          only god knows what i strap
          but before i murda u i'll let u know what i use
          beating me is Mission Impossible like *Tom Cruise*
          close your dictionnary and come and face me
          even if i was a *Shoe* u still couldnt *Lace* me
          say your prayers and kiss yo ass goodbye
          turn bitch like Ja-rule cus u know u wanna Cry
          last verse will destroy all of u for good
          consider retiring cus u know ur not really good

i dont know which one of yall to battle,but since gruesome stepped up first he is tha challenger.....HoLLa
          "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

Yo,

Vote = Prominant

The reason why I think prominant won was becasue he had alot of originality, I especially liked these lines....

"i do it Mafia style ill cut u up in to pieces
            my lyrics iron *****z and folds em into *Creases*"

and.....

"close your dictionnary and come and face me
            even if i was a *Shoe* u still couldnt *Lace* me"

The other verses were dope as fuck aswell, but I just really liked prominants....

p-ce
            www.canibusworld.com

Comment

UPPIN FOR MORE VOTES!!!!!!!!

YO EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE.UPPIN FOR VOTES!!!!!!

Comment

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK... WHY ARE TWO MORE PEEPS POSTIN? I POSTED A LINE THEREFORE ITS ME AND PROMINANT BATTLIN YO. SHIT WAIT YALLS TURN , THIS AINT A MOBB SESSION
                Battle Record 25 - 6.
                Official Winner of FT1.
                http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
                A coward dies a thousand deaths,
                a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

VOTE= prominant,he had origonality gud flow and hit harder so vote prominent

this is vs gruesome,coz if its vs all three then its confusing as fuck.
                  nice verse gruesome but i just think prom took it,

vote on the final battle yall
                  http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery/6687/m.i.c.jpg
                  Respect to lil ells for hosting my pic

Originally posted by M.I.C.
                  I quit this battle, this is CORRUPT!!!!!

M.I.C you and everyone on this board is Corrupt!!!!!!
                  M.I.C. WAS LOOSING OUR NAME BATTLE WITH 1 DAY TO GO SO HE QUIT. he is no man and i have lost all respect i had for him.

Comment

COME ON AND VOTE!!!

YO WE NEED EVERYONE TO VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Comment

VOTE!!!!!

I NEED EVERYONE TO VOTE FOR THIS BATTLE

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 01:38 PM
                      0 responses
                      1 view
                      0 likes
                      Last Post touhidfiverr