years on since i gunned down that villan/ haha
    na, his wife and i in a threesome wid another women/
    during the killin/ haha
    but im comin out for a lyrical bashin/
    waitin for the laughter house diss, can you imagine?/
    but i aint blaggin/ just pointin out that MIC is a faggit/
    dosent wanna squash beef just carry on slagging/
    so fuck you bitch get your bags run and start packin/
    Last edited by EMIN3M_2001; 07-14-2001, 06:56 AM.

KING OF THE HILL(westside conection)

IT AINT NEVA GONA BE OVER NOW MOTHER FUCKER,EVERY FEW YEARS WIGGAS GOT 2 GET THERE MOTHER FUCKING CAPS PEELED,THIS IS TIME 2 DIE,DONT THINK WIGGA DONT THINK,NOW THIS PUNK ASS MOTHER FUCKING GUPPY GOSE BY THE NAME OF EMINEM_2001,crucked ass coward

every few years wiggas think they can deal wit the real // GRUESOME PASS MY MY STEAL // i got a voice u you should fear,ill drink a beer,bust a rap and end ya career // your fucking coward // neva seen a hood high powerd like wen the SLAUGHTER HOUSE CONNECTS slide me my tech // i got him soon as i spot him // im dumping gota treat this bitch ass wigga like he stole sumething // neva seen a bitch in your clutch // u cant get enough // CANT GET ANY MOTHER FUCKER,getting yo bitch ass toutched // u cant rap from the guts // praying every bypasser will jump in your but // I DONT Y U THINK YOUR SLICKI DONT NO 1 RAPPER DOWN WIT YO CLICK //AND I DONT NO 1 BITCH ON YO DICK // PART FROM YO FAT ASS MOMA, // yo daddy 2 tired from going up yo ass 2 give it 2 her // well its the hip hop junkie standing statick now im rooling up on EMINEM letting him hav it // cap this wana be thug up // load my sluts up back up FUGU // take yo GRANDADS DICK AND STICK IT THROUGH U // pull over let me out,hes in my sites // NOW LET ME SHOW THIS WHITE BOY WUT THE SLICKSIDE AND SLAUGHER HOUSE CONNECTS LIKE //booka booka from the gage im spitting // buck shots spray,lay as i hit him //still sweating yo puck ass 4 eva more // hand me the fo-fo // let me get mt ride on let me get my hoimacide on //EMINEM whises he could be me,coz he no he cant match me // you should've knew u cunt fade a REAL hog // breathing WESTSYDE smog coz im the dawg // u bustas wana c me but u cant come close // turn up the heat coz ur goan get roast // im the big fish im make a dish out u fucking guppys // HOW U FUCKING JUNKIES THINK U GONA PUNK ME // JUST CHILL AND DEAL WIT THE FACT U AINT GOT ENOUGH SKILL 2 BEAT THE KING OF THE HILL //

CHECK U AINT WANTED AROUND PUNK ASS MOTHER FUCKER,AND ANY BODY ELSE WATS 2 COME GET SUM,STAND IN LINE BUT BRING A LUNCH MOTHER FUCKER
    Last edited by M.I.C; 07-14-2001, 09:33 AM.
    http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery/6687/m.i.c.jpg
    Respect to lil ells for hosting my pic

Originally posted by M.I.C.
    I quit this battle, this is CORRUPT!!!!!

M.I.C you and everyone on this board is Corrupt!!!!!!
    M.I.C. WAS LOOSING OUR NAME BATTLE WITH 1 DAY TO GO SO HE QUIT. he is no man and i have lost all respect i had for him.

Comment

you just dont learn 2001

You talk about fake ganglife & a fake life of crime..... youll see, youll show up in the usa sometime then your soul is mine./// only drama you know is dont eat the beef cuz of mad cow disease..... with a aluminum bat Ill bust the caps off your knees with flash gordon speed./// Fuckin break your jaw so your words are slurred..... like you missed your v8 your gonna walk in a swerve./// Im gonna clog your bronkite with your words filled with spite..... theres consequences for not being polite,anally explore you with a railroad spike./// ill come in the morque & replace your toetag ho..... give you one that says emotionally violated slutty jane doe./// Your rymes stank of flatulants & anal egstraments.....like my sayin goes, Im gonna plague you like pestillance./// Your stature is way below the normal standard...... thug ? yeah right your too busy watchin dukes of hazzard./// You just wish you could understand the life I live..... maybe when you grow up & remove your soiled baby bib./// your rymes are nonsence you need hooked on phonix..... Im contaminating so call me mcee blubonic./// your a chump and a waste of real mcees time......so Ill end this verse on this last line..... get a life.
      Battle Record 25 - 6.
      Official Winner of FT1.
      http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
      A coward dies a thousand deaths,
      a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

WTF??

all day this wigga suckin cocks/ but now he gotta ride on my dawgs/ sayin shit about we dickride/ but u need to get ya shit right/ cuz it's The House backin up The Sickside/ its okay tho' cuz i know u just a gay-boy/ played out like a Gameboy so u betta lay low/ cuz you got abso.../ lutely no flow/ but thats summn u already know/

thats all i had to say (for now)
        fuck it im not wasting any more time to respond to a weak rhyme like that...
        you just jealous cuz The Slaughterhouse and The Sickside are backin eachother up. while ur cru took off and left u to rot.
        and why u talkin shit about my dawgs. just cuz they live in a place where its tuff while ur in fancy LONDON having everything u want... oh wait? whats that i hear? its tea time over there?. i'd better leave u than. tata...
        Slaughterhouse II bring the beef when it's raw

http://fugu.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Images/fugu2.gif

"Tha only time you got ya crowd goin back and forth
        is at ya gay peepshow when they jackin off."

"I could give a fuck about ya race
        but if ya wanna be black I could shit on your face."

-FuGu

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse