• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xplicit Vs. Scareface

RULES
    1.VERSES ARE DUE BY FRIDAY
    2.VOTES ARE DUE BY SUNDAY
    3.VERSES MUST AT LEAST BE "15" BARS LONG(ITS A CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW OFF YOUR TRUE SKILLZ)

START THE BATTLE!!!
    A lyricist without a clue what year is this? F*ck a needle heres a sword body pierce with this.-(Eminem)

just moving up the thread if you feel like postin at any time.
    A lyricist without a clue what year is this? F*ck a needle heres a sword body pierce with this.-(Eminem)

Comment

I’m telling ya’ll this mission is far from impossible // My rhymes are so appealing, I’m leaving scarface sweating from his pubic hair follicles // Faggot, your “dripping” with more wack “juice” then a bitch searching for toilet cubicles whilst on her period steadily losing blood molecules // Your style wouldn’t be “fresher” if you swallowed a pack of extra strong mints // because I’ll throw your irish accent of beat, so it doesn’t flow, like something written in the past tense leaving you more embarrased then when your mum heard you passing your dad bi-sexual comments // I’ll inject you with leprosy to ensure you have a short life expectancy // watch your limbs fall off next to me leaving you without a “leg to stand on” when you step to me // you do your self no favours, your rhymes cause mass confusion // they’re just “negative” and more “flat lined” the a subtraction sign in a math solution // I don’t mean to start a feud and you’ll have to excuse my attitude // but to prevent your worthless excistence, I must conclude the doctors nearly super glued shut your mothers fallopian tube......
      www.canibusworld.com

Comment

i drop science like a broken tri-pod / i got a job reviewin your tape but got fired for fallin asleep on the job /mcs step to me with trepidation / im to ill for words , im the reason the whole dictionary is takin medication /u really wanna step to me ? / your wack thug internet mc style is faker than my i.d/u dont have a hope / cuz like a drug user who stays loyal to marjuana , everything i do is dope /iv got more rhymes than theres stairs in a sky scraper / your style is more terrible (tear - able ) than wet paper /my lines hav more sturture than building constructions / i get more props than threatrical productions /if u do win u know it aint deserved / your aint well reserved it just gets re-served / u couldnt hav a cru if u were an airline pilot/ i could only be ordinary if u pronounced the extra before it silent/so how bout i leave u dangle / you wouldnt be able to de-feat me if u cut off both limbs located below my ankles /leave your emotions in a bloody mess / the only time u know suc-cess is when u given a blow job to your boyfriend cess /im in a lyrical rage / when u read this rhyme you will be gone in 60 seconds like u nicolous cage /the only fans u hav are stupid retards / u wouldnt be able to get a deal if u was playin cards / im blessed with lyrical wealth / its like im into self cannaiblism cuz im so full of myself

Comment

me and xplicit were talkin and we would like reasons for why u voted for whoever u chose , thanx

Comment

My vote goes to Scarface. I think he had better metaphors and I loved this one punch:
            i got a job reviewin your tape but got fired for fallin asleep on the job /

I also think that scarface had a better use of Vocabulary

X you had a pretty tight verse but Scar one this vote by very little

Comment

my vote goes to.....................

Aight my vote goes to ....................................XPLICIT!!!!!
              This was a very tight battle and hard to choose between!! I choose X coz i thought his was funnier and flowed Slightly better!! Good battle!! keep up the good work!!

Peace!!

Comment

my vote goes to xplicit, he had longer syllabled words, and some funny shit in there
                What the hell can i say I'm just a rookie/ but if you happen to come my way don't over look me

wins:

losses: Johnny Blazez

"I couldn't help but notice your pain"

-"My pain?"

"It runs deep...share it with me!"

Comment

vote = Xplicit
                  "Still don't give a fuck
                  Still pose naked
                  Still specialize on sittin' on *****s faces"

***Bizarre's my big ole teddy bear! And I want to pat his belly to see the big ripples in it...and it's usually around that point that I cum***

Comment

I'm normally not on the battle board but I heard it's the championships, so I had to check it out. My vote goes wit XPLICIT. It was a good battle, his lyrics flowed smoother and of course that sense of humor element always gets it. what kilt me was this one punch he gave ....watch your limbs fall off next to me leaving you without a "leg to stand on" when you step to me/ I'm just loving that, but ya'll both did a good job though!

TammyTam

Vote for D12 "Purple Hills" at www.bet.com/106andpark

Comment

Judgement

AND THE WINNER OF THIS SMALL ASS TOURNAMENT WE HAD IS
                      XPLICIT!!
                      ILL GO POST THE NEWS IN THE FRESTYLE FORUM 2 GIVE HIM RECOGNITION AND SO YOU GUYS CAN CHAT ABOUT IT IF YOU WANT.
                      PEACE

Comment

I forgot to thank peeps for voting, and thank scarface for bin such good competition, and bin a good sport......

SUMMER 2001 ADDICT AND SCARFACE's EP....YOU BEST BE PREPARED!!!!

~PeAcE-oUt~

www.canibusworld.com

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by tkaxec, 09-24-2020, 11:10 AM
                        1 response
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Smilert