HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Anybody thats thinkin of beefin wit me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Anybody thats thinkin of beefin wit me....

Yo, Yo,
    Yo, Me and my team getz it crackulatin/While yall have ur dick in ur hand masturbatin/Runnin ya mouf when u really dont no who ur facin/Keep it up and ur life will end up taken/Fuck everybody else im representin SICK SIDE And tha next generation/My rhymes are tight,i have yall inticipating/When you get word im around,your heartbeat raises/Cause you no ill pull out tha 4.4 and start 2 blazin/When im threw with you ull be dead,and dried up lika raisin/Dont beleive in god?,***** u better start prayin/By tha end of this flow ull be like damn he's amazin/I Kill ppl 4 tha flesh,haha..cant control tha cravin/Quick 2 get drugged out and start ravin/You think ur rhymes r hurtin me but tha truth is they aint even fazin/Ina submission freestyle,your flag would be tha first 2 raisin/Your "as cold as ice",while im Hot like Cajun/.......So if you really want it..come get it/You got beef with me?dont talk about it spit it/Im tha type 2 kill and tell tha police 2 there face that I DID IT/PLAY ME RECORDZ BACKWARDZ LIKE THA BEATLES 2 HEAR SOME DEMONIC SHIT,THERES A HIDDEN MESSAGE IN IT/So when u speak about me,bicth ur finished/

CONTROVERSIAL(I'LL HAUNT YOU WORST...)

I couldn't finish readin' ya rhyme, you had me anticipatin'
    for the time you would stop speakin' ya rhyme
    I put -T- in TIME, U know whut 7:30 means?
    every verse I be lookin' to eat ya rhyme
    But you make me sick cuz I ate ya shit
    BULLSHIT rhymes, my DULLEST knife give ya face lift
    Only need 2 more bars to take this title
    copy this backwards on ya face in the mirror and recite it
    -SCARFACE 007:30

Comment

HaHa.....Can u say....ur wack?

Yo, did that even rhyme,or make sense that shit sucked/But you chose 2 beef wit me so now ur fucked/
      U No whut 7:30 means?
      ,ermmmm let me see,is that tha time u get on ur knees?To please ur dad,with ur tongue and teeth?Your a fag,So dont try 2 step 2 me/ima fag basher,Mcee masher,I'll strike faster than u can see,Ima whip lasher giver/make a meal off ur heart and liver/You tried 2 show me ur skillz but didnt deliever/My rhymes send a cold shiever/Colder than that river i got drownded in when i was little,But im back asa spirit 2 fuck with ur mental/Ima RABID DOG,I BELONG INA Kennel with other mental crazy *****z that dont hesitate 2 pull tha trigga/You can hang with me?..how do ya figure?/Punk ill shoot you down like liquir/Your not a freestyler,ur JUSTA PUNK ASS *****/Dont get it confused i aint racist or shit/Its justa expression so dont get all dumb and shit,When *****z c me they run and shit,they no theyll get killed or hit,Demnic shit,Ill leave ya whole body ripped/So suck my dick,*Smacks you* and dont give me no fucken lip!!/

Comment

Haha that shit was wack.

Yo you a fake emcee 7:30/ Filled with syphallis and the clap, you the true definition of dirty/ Your shit don't even come close to rhyme/ And your skillz and talent, don't even come close to mine/ Talking bout eatin shit/ Man you couldn't trying to beef with CoNtRo, stress "try" cuz you ain't beatin shit/ Your dullest knife cut through MC's sharper then you/ You gettin lost behind cuz we all gettin farther from you/ You want beef with him here comes the SICK SIDE/ Couldn't touch my dick even if you was a dick ride/
        Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

Isnt that tha same *****?????

Man arent u tha same ***** that Eyerone wasted???? YEAH u are
          i thought u would have had enuff seein that rite when u got in tha D-12 world u took a quick loss.But now i see u have a little group to back u up.I jus wanna know one thing:IS THAT GOIN TO HELP YOUR LYRICS AT ALL????? haahahahahaaaha.........................
          "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

WAS YOU TALKIN TO ME?

Yo,***** was you talkin 2 me?Ifso when i battled eyerone i just started.Ive grown,and I Didnt create a team 2 back me up.I Was invited.and they do what they please.So before you spit somethin get tha factz strait/Stupid ass bitch....

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

basketballeven
            New Release Member
            regalketodiet
            New Release Member
            regalketodiet
            New Release Member
            Rapsodia